Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) (20760 Views)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by caracas: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2023
OChimex:

The guy made a point. I was waiting to see what goodies he brought to the old hungry mama

Do you even have sense ? Or why do some of you provoke ppl with stewpidity?
A video of less than 5 minutes, you expect him to show you everything he does for his grandma, honestly some of are just merely dumb

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Alex4555(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2281flql6M

A video has emerged of the reaction of an aged grandma to her grandson’s new car.

Her reaction will melt your heart.

I love this love.

You know she loves her grandson so much.

My grandma can do something like this, but where I get money for Benz😌😩
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by StrongAlphMale: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2023
chatinent:
Love never fails.

This is a sermon by apostle Joshua Selman
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Komu1048(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

A video has emerged of the reaction of an aged grandma to her grandson’s new car.

God bless my hustle ooo, congratulationsto tje man n his gma
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Nsogbu001:
My grandma is not even in the village. She's enjoying here in ABJ. I wonder how you people see grandmas. So dey no fit enjoy na. Mugu

Most time y'al just want to sound dump,

Most elderly women prefer to stay in their husband's home, they don't like going to live far, my grandma barely stay 3days without disturbance, I wan go my husband house, nobody is looking after my house etc.. if she travels, she won't like to comeback, that's why my cousin sister dey with her and uncle

Based on skin, e get as you go take work very hard during your youthful days, for old age, e go show..most of this elderly women did everything to see their children became something in life, abi you no see yaradua mama,she's skinny too

We send money monthly for everyone, even my wife no dey fail to send my grandma money,na my grandma favorite...

The only place I faulted the guy was why him no buy land and build better house where him fit even park the car plus his family staying.

A real igbo man dey calculate b4 buying a liability... udo diri gi

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Penguin2: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
May God bless all our mothers. I remember picking up my Mom at the airport when she landed in the US for the first time. She continues to supervise all my projects even at almost 80yrs...if not, the artisans would have bankrupted me. For all those who have lost their Moms and GrandMoms, they are watching over you and please continue to honor them in what you do. The LOVE and PRAYER of Mothers never FAIL...Dad too...Dad is just a product of another mother lol.

Lol! Thank you.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Penguin2: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I no be poor man like you.
I get sense pass you too.
Na nairaland dey cover una nyash make we no see una face..
Na people wen no get money dey make noise pass for social media

For ur information, I'm Obidient.
I no be Thiefbubu supporters wen no get sense
Phool 😏😏😏
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by nedekid: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Meann, most of these folks are from very very humble backgrounds hence the way people reason and the aggressiveness. The courage to take risks knowing retreating is not an option.
Anyway congratulations to the poster and grandmother.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Brother plz just leave that poster. That grandma is even more healthier than em. Nigerians are just frustrated& depressed. Does he even have a mother ?

Penguin2:

Who is this one?

Can we see you?

Can we see your own grandmother?

Have you priced a bicycle before?

All these poor people sef🤦

1 Like

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Tapout(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2023
I wish I had met my grand parents. I know I would have been their favorite grandchild smiley
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by almarthins(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I no be poor man like you.
I get sense pass you too.
Na nairaland dey cover una nyash make we no see una face..
Na people wen no get money dey make noise pass for social media

For ur information, I'm Obidient.
I no be Thiefbubu supporters wen no get sense

Na why obidient dey get problem be this. How are u different from tinubu's tout? Without provocation u just begin attack. You sure say u chop before u go to bed?

Honestly, you no happy say d guy buy car. E for be you.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by almarthins(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2023
acewines:

Most time y'al just want to sound dump,

Most elderly women prefer to stay in their husband's home, they don't like going to live far, my grandma barely stay 3days without disturbance, I wan go my husband house, nobody is looking after my house etc.. if she travels, she won't like to comeback, that's why my cousin sister dey with her and uncle

Based on skin, e get as you go take work very hard during your youthful days, for old age, e go show..most of this elderly women did everything to see their children became something in life, abi you no see yaradua mama,she's skinny too

We send money monthly for everyone, even my wife no dey fail to send my grandma money,na my grandma favorite...

The only place I faulted the guy was why him no buy land and build better house where him fit even park the car plus his family staying.

A real igbo man dey calculate b4 buying a liability... udo diri gi

Me I support Ur ideology but what if the guy don buy land
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by holocron: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2023
AndroidAI:
A car is an asset.

A house is a liability, unless it's for rent.

A car is the greater liability. It depreciates to zero very fast. A building can only appreciate in value over the years. A house is an asset anytime - for rent or not. Don't listen to Kiyosaki or whatever his name is.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

They killed fowl..
See as the cry of the fowl no free me hear wetin mama dey talk
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by AndroidAI(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2023
holocron:

A car is the greater liability. It depreciates to zero very fast. A building can only appreciate in value over the years. A house is an asset anytime - for rent or not. Don't listen to Kiyosaki or whatever his name is.

Look how confident you are with your limited knowledge. I shouldn't listen to a successful entrepreneur, rather you that hunger has emaciated? What a joke!

A car is an asset, going by how it adds to the impression you make, which consequently lead to more opportunities and money.

A house is a liability, in the sense that you have to spend for maintenance. Unless it's for rent.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by holocron: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2023
AndroidAI:

Look how confident you are with your limited knowledge. I shouldn't listen to a successful entrepreneur, rather you that hunger has emaciated? What a joke!

A car is an asset, going by how it adds to the impression you make, which consequently lead to more opportunities and money.

A house is a liability, in the sense that you have to spend for maintenance. Unless it's for rent.

You are very quick to cast insults on who you don't know on a faceless forum, instead of perhaps requesting for further enlightenment.

Anyway the bolded has already given you away as an inexperienced fellow. Continue on the path of your reasoning. It is time and fortune that will set you right.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by tonididdy(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Old age is a privilege

This is how TINIBU supposed dey spend e old age!
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by AndroidAI(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
holocron:

You are very quick to cast insults on who you don't know on a faceless forum, instead of perhaps requesting for further enlightenment.

Anyway the bolded has already given you away as an inexperienced fellow. Continue on the path of your reasoning. It is time and fortune that will set you right.

A car is a liability to you because all you know how to do is show off.

For a business man like me, a car is not just important, it's importanter.

Take that to the bank and cash it.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by OChimex: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
caracas:

Do you even have sense ? Or why do some of you provoke ppl with stewpidity?
A video of less than 5 minutes, you expect him to show you everything he does for his grandma, honestly some of are just merely dumb

Who cares if you go mad because of a comment? You frustrated dirty uncouth poor idiot rotting away in Nigeria.
Get lost
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by caracas: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
OChimex:

Who cares if you go mad because of a comment? You frustrated dirty uncouth poor idiot rotting away in Nigeria.
Get lost
See this monkey washing plate in diaspora feeling like he is better than Nigerians back home
Send your aza let me feed you this evening…..
I no say you never see work do since yesterday…
Diaspora my foot
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by OChimex: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
caracas:

See this monkey washing plate in diaspora feeling like he is better than Nigerians back home
Diaspora my foot

Frustrated, wicked, Village dirty poor thing. Eat better food first, and survive hunger and mosquito and typhoid first.
A labourer anywhere in America earns more than Medical doctors, engineers, lawyers. In Nigeria.
Poor sick thing

Who knows if na malaria don enter your brain na him you dey craze like this
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by OChimex: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
caracas:

Diaspora my foot

Poor criminal. Whatever you have in your poor bank account now, is what i use in fueling my cars weekly here.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by caracas: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
OChimex:

Poor criminal. Whatever you have in your poor bank account now, is what i use in fueling my cars weekly here.
Plate washer…
I would rather be a king in my village than a slave in another man’s land
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by OChimex: 1:30am On Feb 24, 2023
caracas:

Plate washer…
I would rather be a king in my village than a slave in another man’s land

Poor, frustrated cursed criminal, I am a H-VAC tech, here in the States earning above $120k yearly.

whatever you have in your bank account now, when converted to Dollar, is what I have in my wallet right now.
Sick cursed criminal rotting away. Instead of you to ask me for giveaway like I do always here to better your poor miserable life.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by HanisahZuwy: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2023
AndroidAI:
A car is an asset.

A house is a liability, unless it's for rent.

A car is also a liability. Unless it's fetching you some money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. / How Do I Stop My Kids From Fighting? / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.