Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5294 Views)

My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: . by CrudeSon: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Nonsense talk.....go and get your PVC and vote.

43 Likes

Re: . by superCleanworks(m): 1:25am On Feb 23, 2023
CrudeSon:
Nonsense talk.....go and get your PVC and vote.

grin
Re: . by idomalord: 2:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Heathrow44:
A newly married Nigerian woman has gone online to seek help from her dilemma of having to choose between her husband and ex-boyfriend.

She disclosed that she got married last month, and her ex has only recently returned to her life after being abusive during the relationship and leaving her when she fell pregnant

She said;

"I need serious help... I got married last month to the man of my dreams, he is my long term friend. We reconnected and things worked out for us. We got married last December because he's not based in Nigeria, he's bases In the US,
he's a very good man, he loves me immensely, he provides for me, I never lacked anything since we met, he makes sure I'm good. He knows my family and accepted us the way we are he is caring, he is simply perfect. The issue is I don't love him that much. I do pity him because sometimes I show it to him but I can't do anything about it.
I still have deep feelings for my ex who maltreated me so bad, abused me and showed me how bad love could be. After everything he has put me through I still love and have serious feelings for him. My ex got me pregnant a few times and whenever I inform him, he would ignore me after asking me to get rid of it. I lost my self esteem, he never cared about my feelings then. My well-being meant nothing to him. He cheated on me countless times and made me look like a fool. I saw hell while we were together.
The issue is after all he has done my heart still beats for him, a lot more than for the man I married. Recently my ex reached out and told me he had intentions of marrying me. He also said getting married to my husband in such short time meant I was cheating, I had never cheated on him for good 4years we were together I met my husband when he had started ignoring me because I told him I was pregnant.
He abandoned me for months then came back when I had already met my husband and we have fixed date for our wedding .I'm just so shattered I don't know how to control my feelings over my ex I even messaged him yesterday but seriously I don't like what's going on now I just need help and advice. My ex is handsome, fair, tall and rich, my husband is handsome, dark, richer than my ex but he's not very tall. Asides that, he is he's a sweet man, I really want someone to help me please, I need advice.

She is just plain stupid

14 Likes

Re: . by Dshocker(m): 2:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Heathrow44:
A newly married Nigerian woman has gone online to seek help from her dilemma of having to choose between her husband and ex-boyfriend.

She disclosed that she got married last month, and her ex has only recently returned to her life after being abusive during the relationship and leaving her when she fell pregnant

She said;

"I need serious help... I got married last month to the man of my dreams, he is my long term friend. We reconnected and things worked out for us. We got married last December because he's not based in Nigeria, he's bases In the US,
he's a very good man, he loves me immensely, he provides for me, I never lacked anything since we met, he makes sure I'm good. He knows my family and accepted us the way we are he is caring, he is simply perfect. The issue is I don't love him that much. I do pity him because sometimes I show it to him but I can't do anything about it.
I still have deep feelings for my ex who maltreated me so bad, abused me and showed me how bad love could be. After everything he has put me through I still love and have serious feelings for him. My ex got me pregnant a few times and whenever I inform him, he would ignore me after asking me to get rid of it. I lost my self esteem, he never cared about my feelings then. My well-being meant nothing to him. He cheated on me countless times and made me look like a fool. I saw hell while we were together.
The issue is after all he has done my heart still beats for him, a lot more than for the man I married. Recently my ex reached out and told me he had intentions of marrying me. He also said getting married to my husband in such short time meant I was cheating, I had never cheated on him for good 4years we were together I met my husband when he had started ignoring me because I told him I was pregnant.
He abandoned me for months then came back when I had already met my husband and we have fixed date for our wedding .I'm just so shattered I don't know how to control my feelings over my ex I even messaged him yesterday but seriously I don't like what's going on now I just need help and advice. My ex is handsome, fair, tall and rich, my husband is handsome, dark, richer than my ex but he's not very tall. Asides that, he is he's a sweet man, I really want someone to help me please, I need advice.

OP e be like say you drink all these white akamu N200 wey full custard paint bucket with out sugar and now the thing done dey give you sleepless night.....

Just try tomorrow morning, rush go hospital, make dem do you operation, to comot some of the akamu from your body.

8 Likes

Re: . by slimjohn2k5: 3:41am On Feb 23, 2023
If u had gone to the US with your husband will u be coming back to meet your ex

2 Likes

Re: . by SafetyFirst(m): 4:07am On Feb 23, 2023
If you do ANYHOW, you go see ANYHOW.
Your husband go pursue you comot for house, na that time your eye go clear. Just de play!

8 Likes

Re: . by Lionstep: 4:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Ex Kee you there...... looks like she is suffering from Stockholm syndrome or something shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by kakaaa77: 4:35am On Feb 23, 2023
you don't really need help you need a brain reset, since you cannot choose between your kidney and your liver mumu,

4 Likes

Re: . by Hypnotise: 4:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Women really do like guys that mistreat them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by imagrg(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2023
I don't blame you.

Someone once made me understand that women always have strong affection for men who have little or no regard for them.
Fool ish gender. undecided

10 Likes

Re: . by Rexymania(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2023
Fool from the soak away!
Re: . by padi94(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2023
That's womenfor you o, they don't even know what they want... Hear wetin this one dey talk

1 Like

Re: . by Fahvvy: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2023
I'm not surprised undecided...
Cause it's normal female nature to:

1. Be in love with men who have no regard for them or men who mistreat them undecided...

2. Be slaves to their emotions and think that they can't do anything about their emotions undecided...

3. Be just plain stu.pi.d and not make the right decision, even when it's clearly looking back at them undecided...

Only very few women have been able to put this innate nature at bay, but for the overwhelming majority of females, nahhhh undecided...

She said "she got married to the man of her dreams, but yet her heart still beats for her ex" grin...

This shows that what females really want (heart beat) vs what they say they want (dream man) are two very different things - if this doesn't prove it, then I dunno what else would undecided...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Heathrow44:
Na Stockholm she dey describe so abeg! Someone please get her a referral to a Psychiatrist or mental health therapist so we can move past those foolish feelings and get to enjoying her marriage. undecided

5 Likes

Re: . by Kingcalls: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2023
idomalord:

She is just plain stupid

Just like kost women...its in their DNA
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Hypnotise:
Women really do like guys that mistreat them
They don't. Instead, abuse has a way of messing up one's mental compass hence the reason why men and women who were raised in abusive environments are more likely to end up abused as adults or abusers themselves. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: . by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Stupid lies for the clout.

3 Likes

Re: . by TheGreatIYANU: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Lol... whoever this is deserves everything she got coming
Re: . by ObamaMessi: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Heathrow44:

She said;

You are a black slave that deserves no advice from sane people.

I can see foolish people all over this thread throwing their foolish advice.
Re: . by Farfalla(f): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2023
I advise her to follow her heart.
She should leave her loving husband and go for the abusive ex.

3 Likes

Re: . by willi926(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Mtchewww. Nonsense and ingredients. Na people like u dey make some men fear to get married.
Re: . by Streetmovement(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I regret wasting my data
Re: . by victorVIC1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
It's funny how some prefer being treated like trash. This is the worst shade of low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: . by ManAustin(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Just tell ur husband all u have told us here pls. That ur husband is some else's prayer point o. Breakup with him, make sensible lady see am marry Biko.

1 Like

Re: . by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Whatever is written here is a waste of time as she won't need it.

She's a masochist and needs counseling.

1 Like

Re: . by Okoroawusa: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
She will not be the first nor the last woman to feel that way.

A wise man once said, " A pussy once fvcked can you refvcked even 20 years later ".

2 Likes

Re: . by JONSYN7154: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Okafor's law is really working here.

1 Like

Re: . by GeneralPula: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
The commenter above is completely right..

There’s only one solution. Marry a virgin!

1 Like

Re: . by dochenaj: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Most women get married to some men because that was the only or best option available to them at that moment.

And this is the foundation for a woman who ends up cheating on her husband, because in her mind she believes she can do better.

And when the pressure to cheat comes on her, without enough discipline or morals she will cave in to it.

My advice to men, never marry a woman who thinks she can do better than you.

While a desperate woman can hide this, in the course of the courtship she will slip and inadvertently give the vibes of "doing you a favor" by marrying you.

I have no iota of pity for men who despite knowing this keep pursuing these women because they see them as trophy wives.

2 Likes

Re: . by MrTed(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
It sounds like you are in a very difficult situation and it's understandable that you feel confused and torn between your feelings for your husband and your ex-boyfriend. However, it's important to remember that your ex was abusive towards you and that he has a history of mistreating you, cheating on you, and ignoring your needs.

It's also important to consider the fact that your ex has only recently returned to your life and has made these grand gestures of wanting to marry you, whereas your husband has been a consistent and loving presence in your life for a longer period of time. It's possible that your feelings for your ex are based on the idea of what could have been rather than the reality of what your relationship was actually like.

It's important to take some time to reflect on your own feelings and what you truly want for your future. It may be helpful to speak with a trusted friend or family member, or seek the guidance of a therapist or counselor to help you sort through your emotions and make a decision that is best for you.

Ultimately, you deserve to be with someone who treats you with kindness, respect, and love, and it's important to prioritize your own well-being and safety above all else.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
victorVIC1:
It's funny how some prefer being treated like trash. This is the worst shade of low self-esteem
They don't really prefer it. Instead they are sick in the head and so can't see what is really in front of them. Remember Osinachi. Do you think that woman was sane to have allowed her shut-put of a husband to batter her the way he did to point of killing her? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. / Nigerians And African Americans Dating-- Can It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.