Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month (553 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Woman Considers Divorce After Marrying Self For One Day. / After A Year My Ex Came back Claiming She Had A Child For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month by Opzyguitar(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
A newly married Nigerian woman finds herselfin a dilemma when she finds she has a conflict of interests between her husband and ex-boyfriend.

She revealed that they got married last month and her ex had just returned to her life after abandoning her while pregnant.

The woman confesses that she still loves him and doesn't mind getting back together, but the problem is that her current marriage is only a month old.

According to her, she didn't want to hurt her husband who did so much for her, gaveher everything she wanted, but her heart still goes to her ex.

She said; “I need serious help… I got married last month to the man of my dreams, he is my long term friend. We reconnected and things worked out for us. We got married last December because he’s not based in Nigeria, he’s bases In the US, he’s a very good man,he loves me immensely, he provides for me,I never lacked anything since we met,he makes sure I’m good. He knows my family and accepted us the way we are he is caring, he is simply perfect. The issue is I don’t love him that much. I do pity him because sometimes I show it to him but I wscan’t do anything about it.

I still have deep feelings for my ex who ...

See full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/relationship-family/my-ex-came-back-newlywed-woman-considers-leaving-husband-after-one-month/

Re: My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month by fortunateme: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
My advice to all corpers; let PDAPC pay you first for any agreement you enter with them but don't be the agent of doom else you and your likes will pay for it.
Don't give it double sheets for presidential to one electorate.
Ensure to make use of bvas
Remember the people that will miss you when magomago goes wrong.

Tell your relatives/friends that serving not to truncate our election.
Re: My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month by OmotolaBoy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala ooooo
Re: My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month by Onucs(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
This V specie sha, always demonstrating their highly uncompetitive stupidity.
Re: My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month by Karemarealty288(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hope both of them have their Apv....ohhh Apc.....hmmm ewooo I mean PVC.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. / A Genuine Cry: Please, Help Me Save My Future... / 5 Things You Should Know Before Meeting Your Girlfriend’s Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.