Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face (1652 Views)

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by mamagee3(f): 3:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Like she burns with anger when I post a selfie…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by Hypnotise: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2023
mamagee3:
Jealousy my dear. Just pour water on her so she doesn’t burn finish. She’s still your friend kinda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by Tombrown3(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Are you the person on your monika?
Re: Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by Spare124: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2023
mamagee3:
Good morning
Probably you should try asking her

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Did you snatch her man?
Re: Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by Slmgirldippussy: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
mamagee3:

I will fork U this year
Re: Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by Kobicove(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
mamagee3:

How do you know this?
Re: Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by dochenaj: 12:11am On Feb 24, 2023
mamagee3:
How will we know?

Moreover, you might be exaggerating or misrepresenting what your "friend" is feeling towards you.

Well if you are afraid to ask your friend why, then tell me who your friend is so I can ask her for you.
Re: Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face by Goodlady(f): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2023
mamagee3:
She hates you

(1) (Reply)

An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling / What Are The Signs When A Woman Loves A Man? / Should I Take Back The Money I Sent Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.