Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) (4992 Views)

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) / Whats going on here? best caption wins (pics) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Dropping a new single to celebrate the victory!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2023
One advise.

Do voice training?

Every top musician did it. Directly or accidentally.

Now look for a pattern.

When you sing don't rate it

Allow people who don't know you sing rate it.

Remember it hurts but you should ask them why.

Some people understand music but can't sing.

A

18 Likes

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Streetmovement(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
One advise.

Do voice training?

Now look for a pattern.

A

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You know the vibes but some people don't like taking advice, how do they grow? it's what baffles me.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Streetmovement(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2023

Drop the song

I will still point out your mistakes

What your Producer is doing wrong and what you're doing wrong.

Music is a universal language and it's spoken by many, so basically anything can be a plus to your music if only you choose to pay attention, even your A-list artists get people wey dey correct and clear their errors before them drop any track.

God go help me I go build my own studio one day make I show you and others example of what I'm talking about
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Efe42(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Streetmovement:

Drop the song

Music is a universal language and it's spoken by many, so basically anything can be a plus to your music if only you choose to pay attention, even your A-list artists get people wey dey correct and clear their errors before them drop any track.

God go help me I go build my own studio one day make I show you and others example of what I'm talking about

Boss you're talking from experience true but away from that please I'm so broke please help me with any financial support please
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Dogggfood(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dbull on this one!
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by jumper524(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Iamdbull:
no worry make you sha akert us the single.
But my vote na for Tinubu and na Tinubu go win.
EOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by satelliteDISH(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Iamdbull:

John bull, just join this mammy water cult.
If you don't gerrit, forget about it.
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Red02(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
What's your twitter handle
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Shutupthere: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Iamdbull:
Bro horn ur skill first before coming out to market yourself. Sabi sing first, know ur onion. No offense.

1 Like

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by KosiGee(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Streetmovement:

Drop the song

How much do you reckon it would cost to build and equip a studio?

1 Like

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Streetmovement(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
KosiGee:

Depends on the type of studio you wanna build;

*A start up studio

*A standard studio

*A professional recording studio

Which of em do you wanna know?
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Streetmovement(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
KosiGee:

*Small studios for personal use with basic equipment are less expensive and, to a degree, have lower standards, making it harder to recruit top-tier performers. It is mostly used for training purposes. A budget of N350,000 to N600,000 naira is required to set up this type of studio, you should budget between N700,000 and a million naira to set up a mini-professional studio/ standard studio with slightly more sophisticated equipment.

*On a budget of between N3.5,000,000 and N5,000,000, an A-list professional studio.

Are you looking to build a studio? If so you need to first do your cost on the studio equipment to help you ascertain the price of everything appropriately and accordingly.
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by 4mable: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Iamdbull:
It a pity u won't be releasing that single in 2023 don't know about 2027 sha o if u can hold on.
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by udede(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2023
If you like the vibes of buju banton or sizzla kalonji, then call me. Im the only one in Nigeria
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by udede(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Streetmovement:

*Small studios for personal use with basic equipment are less expensive and, to a degree, have lower standards, making it harder to recruit top-tier performers. It is mostly used for training purposes. A budget of N350,000 to N600,000 naira is required to set up this type of studio, you should budget between N700,000 and a million naira to set up a mini-professional studio/ standard studio with slightly more sophisticated equipment.

*On a budget of between N3.5,000,000 and N5,000,000, an A-list professional studio.

Are you looking to build a studio? If so you need to first do your cost on the studio equipment to help you ascertain the price of everything appropriately and accordingly.

i want to gradually set up a studio some where in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
One advise.

Do voice training?

Now look for a pattern.

A
Thank you very much for the advice, I will surely enroll!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Streetmovement:

Drop the song

Thank you very much! Your constructive criticism is always appreciated!

1 Like

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2023
jumper524:
no worry make you sha akert us the single.
But my vote na for Tinubu and na Tinubu go win.
EOD.
OYO na your case
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

John bull, just join this mammy water cult.
If you don't gerrit, forget about it.
😂😂😂😂
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Red02:
What's your twitter handle
Dbull_official_

Thanks for following in advance!
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2023
4mable:
It a pity u won't be releasing that single in 2023 don't know about 2027 sha o if u can hold on.
Haba 😂😂😂
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Streetmovement(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2023
udede:
i want to gradually set up a studio some where in Anambra.

Sounds good, just have a budget and the type of studio you want and you're good to go.

First thing to look out for is the studio equipments, their prices and how it fits together for the purpose of what you want, then you get a space.

Everything has to be on a budget so you don't end up buying something you don't need or buying something that won't last you on a long run, do some research about this things make you no jonze or better still get in contact with someone close to you that knows their way around to assist, but if you already know your way then it's a plus
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iamdbull:

Thank you very much for the advice, I will surely enroll!

You won't regret it.
Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by udede(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Streetmovement:

Sounds good, just have a budget and the type of studio you want and you're good to go.

First thing to look out for is the studio equipments, their prices and how it fits together for the purpose of what you want, then you get a space.

Everything has to be on a budget so you don't end up buying something you don't need or buying something that won't last you on a long run, do some research about this things make you no jonze or better still get in contact with someone close to you that knows their way around to assist, but if you already know your way then it's a plus
thanks

1 Like

Re: See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) by Streetmovement(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
udede:
thanks

Uwlc bro cool

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... / Nairaland Guy With The Best 6 Packs. / How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.