Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities (30069 Views)

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Sermwell(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
superCleanworks:
all this one is still BLOGGER GIST

let's wait to hear from the government of Finland and other official sources
So you're still reading this news from bloggers? It's all over finish newspapers!
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by greggng: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin Buhari's regime and propaganda grin grin.

Is Ekpa responsible for the unrest in the north too

Why haven't you fish out the bokoharam and their sponsors even though you know where they are broadcasting from undecided

Don't drag buhari into this . Igbos having seriously marginalised in a country where they are major stake holder. Right now they are preparing to join millions if Nigerians who are not in support of injustice to vote for obi for a better Nigeria...but one stupid idiot stays in oversea and threaten igbo nation. If they igbos stay at home , who will now vote for there son . At the end of this election history will be kind to buhari . Yesterday it was voters card from anambra thrown in the Bush...all aimed at making obi lose ...but God in heaven will deliver Nigeria through obi ...
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by faceLAGOS: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
nedekid:

He should be sent to isiala nngwa for the interior locals to set him on stakes, roast him and consume him with akpu and their choice special soup of the day, washed down with cold palm wine and kaikai.

1 Like

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by superCleanworks(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sermwell:

So you're still reading this news from bloggers? It's all over finish newspapers!

wow this is good news then.
bubu must be preparing the guest room for him by now.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by CapitalG2025: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
oluplus72: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Gohs: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers this Saturday!
Even if you don't see "LP" written on it.

Vote for Peter Obi cheesy

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Gohs: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kegi:
Use the link below to watch . . .

Don't you have any shame at all?

Why are you spreading this link?

Respect women naa!!!! angry sad undecided shocked
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by damoobaba: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
malware:

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/politics/22994-nigeria-demands-finland-to-stop-lahti-councillor-s-armed-revolt-in-southeastern-nigeria.html

If they think all these Biafra drama is OVER, then they must be dreaming. Am not an igbo man but it's not easy to defeat guerrilla fighters just like that.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by OmoFiditi: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekpa was stupid, he didn't when to soft-pedal and listen to the people he claimed to be fighting for. When you lead an organisation made up of an ethnic nationality, you can even do polling once in while to know their yearnings and gauge their support.

It was impossible to arrest MNK in London because IPOB kept writing articles and going to court to protect him with evidence of military killings of unarmed protesters in the East. But MSE refused to calm down, making himself a sitting duck.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by vikstandon(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Someone saw the light when he left the borders of Nigeria, but greed for gains is now ruining him.

Deport him!
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by nedekid: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=faceLAGOS post=121165498][/quote]
E shock you?
I did nysc orientation over there years back. Na snacks for that axis. grin
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by just2endowed: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
good
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by zelnababa(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kanu arrested, ekpa arrested, who again, Biafra don die. Buhari na hero

1 Like

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by BATified2023: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
This news sweet us.
I don't know if you see the connection.

Bullion van paralazed
Miscreants, vagabonds and touts neutralized
Ekpa arrested.

Father, give him wings to fly.
If this is not the Lord's work, I don't know what else you will call it.

A new Nigeria is POSSIBLE .
hope when Peter obi lose out for sure on Saturday

We won’t hear stories?

1 Like

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by slowice(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Pastor Chris's prayer is beginning to blossom beautifully. LORD give HIM WINGS to FLY.

He is soaring to victory 😋😁
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Temidayo9(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
This news sweet us.

Bullion van paralazed
Ekpa arrested.

If this is not the Lord's work, I don't know what else you will call it

New ZOO is POSSIBLE
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Temidayo9(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Urchin's last hope of stopping igbos from voting Obi has vanished.

Let the people of SE come out en Mass on Saturday and give Obi 90% of SE votes.

Like for Obi , share for Simon Ekpa
Truth be told, nobody is stopping Igbo presidency, but Igbo themselves. A new ZOO is POSSIBLE after 25 February.

1 Like

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Vatod(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
See them happy now that they arrest one there own, comes on Monday when they loose again they will start shouting BiaFra up down set of confused people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by OfoIgbo: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
We all thank Emefiele for this new naira redesign policy.

Tinubu has run out of excess cash, and can no longer fund the idiocy of mazisimonekpa
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by SenatePresdo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Temidayo9:

Truth be told, nobody is stopping Igbo presidency, but Igbo themselves. A new ZOO is POSSIBLE after 25 February.

Bro, just pray Hope Tinubu doesn't lose.

You may never know what becomes of your region because of disunity over Tinubu after he loses.

Oduduwa republic chanters will come up.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by otipoju(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

See I understand this bro.

But these things, you and I know, had been before Kanu and even Ekpa were arrested.

I wish there was a way you could pin this comment: watch out before the next 2 - 3 weeks, one or more of what you have mentioned will still happen. If you keep Kanu and Ekpa away for 2 years, all these things will still happen.

This is just pure hooliganism, retaliation on security outfits etc and political rivalry like the one that happened to Enugu LP candidate very recently. Just pin this comment.

It continues because the Law enforcement agencies have not been proactive in stamping them out. The political will has simply not been there. If there is the political will, man power, and resources will follow.

I don't like Ekpa and I don't like Kanu as a see both of them as Charlatans who take advantage of the legitimate aspirations of their people to enrich and glorify themselves.

The only genuine separatist agitator I have seen so far is Sunday Igboho who was willing to go into the bush to neutralize the killers of his kinsmen.

All I still prefer a united Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by fortunateme: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Why haven't you fish out the bokoharam and their sponsors even though you know where they are broadcasting from undecided
Sorry ehn. But you can actually go and drink sniper.seen that your lord's have been arrested.
He is a councilor over there meaning that he was voted by the people while refusing you guys your right to vote.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Opportuneke:
Serves him right!!!

Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner.

I even deh think say the guy get body...see that small like his name sounds in Yoruba Epa, groundnut

1 Like

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Temidayo9(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Bro, just pray Hope Tinubu doesn't lose.

You may never know what becomes of your region because of disunity over Tinubu after he loses.

Oduduwa republic chanters will come up.

Yoruba will never dogmatically put their eggs in one basket. Any of the candidate that win is ok with Yorubas, we participate in all the leading political party.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by samwillyco1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Money exchanging hands to do the damage
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by CUMIN: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

I know your IP address. I will handover you to DSS. You're a terrorist apologist.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Enyimbamercedes: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
This news sweet us.

Bullion van paralazed
Ekpa arrested.

If this is not the Lord's work, I don't know what else you will call it.

Ekpa was sponsored to destabilize the SE and ensure their votes dont count.

Urchins will be very upset

1 Like

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by lovere: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
pacino26:
I know his matter go get attention when he shifted from his usual rhetorics to the Russian SMO. Besides PO is a national project that we need every vote including his. INEC should fast track his voters card.

Really, was he in support of russian invasion? If true then it is finished for him.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by BreakingNews21: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
ChineseBalloon:
These one that Zombidients are rejoicing. grin
Chai!
So Buhari is not helping Atiku again, it's Peter Obi he's helping?
These guys are confused and that's a major reason Obi can never be president.
Instead of strategizing, they wasted time on frivolities.

The blame game pattern should be perfectly clear to all those with a functioning brain.

It went from Fulani herdsmen - Unknown Gunmen - to Tinubu gave Simon a million. How f-in stu-pid can someone be to post their NL moniker to support such a crazy utterance and repeat it like it's the Gospel Truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP Candidates Defeat PDP Reps Members In Enugu’s Seven Constituencies / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News / U.S. And U.K. Press Statements On Upcoming Nigerian Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.