Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO (37089 Views)

EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Gaffes: Replace Tinubu To Avoid Further Embarrassment, Atiku’s Camp Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Racoon(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO Urges President Tinubu

The National Democratic Coalition in the United States of America (NADECO – USA) has told Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu to resign to save the country from further embarrassment.

The group, in a statement released on September 25, 2023, claimed that controversies surrounding Tinubu’s academic journey at the Chicago State University have put the whole country of over 200 million people in shame at the global stage.

The statement also condemned the present socio-economic challenges that Tinubu’s government failed policies brought upon Nigerians.

The statement reads: “Nigeria is in the throes of a deep international image, domestic and regional crisis-bleeding profusely on both national and international stages. It is a nation held in disdain presently at the international stage; its economy is in shambles, and its people are hungry for change.

“Presently, a dollar is a stone throw from a thousand naira. Even institutions like Chicago State University find themselves on the precipice of disrepute, teetering on the brink of losing international credibility and accreditation, all due to the wake of destruction left by Tinubu's unwavering pursuit of his questionable presidency.

“This perilous journey, fuelled by one man's relentless ambition has led to the heartbreaking ignorance of the collective suffering of Nigerians by Tinubu and the APC.

“In a plea to rescue Nigeria from the clutches of Tinubu's questionable ambitions, NADECO USA implores Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu to liberate himself and the over 200 million Nigerians from the impending implosion. If MrTinubu chooses to resign, perhaps Nigerians will find it in their hearts to forgive, and the secrecy legacy he leaves behind at CSU may no longer bear the stain of his political pursuits. He should be advised to do the needful.”
https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/29/resign-and-save-nigeria-further-embarrassment-national-coalition-nadeco-urges-president

70 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Racoon(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
The end is possibly near for President Tinubu, at least in terms of his presidency, if justice actually prevails in Nigeria. When Judge Maldonado makes her ruling next week, in which it is expected that CSU will turnover documents that shows his true student records, the courts in Nigeria will have a decision to make.

They either remove their leader for violating laws in Nigeria or look the other way. I hope they understand the whole world will be watching too. Especially at CSU. Nigerians and everyone else deserve the truth. If Tinubu is willing to fake a diploma, what else is he willing to do?

Dr. Benjamin H. Alexander was an activist and educator who served as the President of Chicago State University from 1975-1982.
https://www.jcoydenreports.com/blog/nigerian-presidents-csu-diploma-is-a-fake

This is the shameless threshold Mr balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron illegitimate president have brought Nigeria to.

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Racoon(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
But the negative interpretation is that he(Buhari ) doesn’t care about the integrity, character and honesty of who succeeds him.

-1). That negative interpretation is my concern here, and it’s premised on Buhari’s support for the election of Bola Tinubu as Nigeria’s next president. It concerns me because I’m fully convinced that a Tinubu presidency would not only destabilise Nigeria internally, it would damage Nigeria globally, making it a big laughing stock, a butt of dark international jokes!

-2). Truth is, next year’s presidential election will have huge long-term implications, its outcome will affect Nigeria for decades. Therefore, no patriotic Nigerian should sit on the fence; that patriotism is what underpins this intervention. To be sure, the presidential election should be as much about character as manifesto.

-3). The presidency is too serious an office to be invested in someone with serious integrity deficit. Those ignoring character and integrity should remember the Turkish proverb: “When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

-4). But here are questions for President Buhari: Is he aware of the damaging allegations swirling around Tinubu? Given what he knows, does he think Tinubu is a fit and proper person to be Nigeria’s president? Is he happy that Tinubu’s life, pedigree and backstory are veiled in secrecy or, as someone puts it, a “miasma of dubiety”?

In the US, every major presidential candidate is an open book. But not Tinubu. He arrogantly refuses to answer uncomfortable questions about his past. Instead, he uses surrogates: Festus Keyamo, Femi Fani-Kayode, Bayo Onanuga.

Who see him as their route to advancement and are blatantly lying to Nigerians, treating them as morons. Recently, they came full throttle with deliberate untruths about the drug allegations against Tinubu.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

See what the egocentric spirit of emilokanism backed by agberoism have caused a nation of over 200M people.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by MadamExcellency: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu was voted to effect repairs on a depilated structure we call a country housing two hundred million Nigerians. Instead of considering the living conditions of the people and what best approach to go about the repairs. President Tinubu immediately after inauguration pulled down the whole building and made 200 million people homeless. President Tinubu finished Nigeria with the so-called unification of forex trading platforms by devaluing the naira from N460 to N765 which didn't eliminate the black market.

The unfortunate thing is that Tinubu may not be able to house half of the people he made homeless let alone leave the government better than he met it.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Of all people to present as candidate for presidency, APC decided to field in a well-known druggie and expert certificate forger, thinking that it would be business as usual.
Well, not this time around.

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by PrinceOfLagos: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu is clueless on leadership. He has failed in every sector of the economy and must be made to resign

Tinubu is a failure personified, he's worst than Buhari .

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Feintline: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
The embrassment tinubu is causing Nigerians right now is off this world.

Since Nigeria was created in 1914, we have never had it this bad.
The international embrassment is one Nigeria cannot pretend to stomach.

Just yesterday, Mr. Palmer, a proper CSU graduate and a native of chicago , put out clearly that the certificate tinubu is parading is fake.

Tinubu has no reputation to protect and so does not care about anything but to smash and destroy the reputation of smart working , honest and diligent Nigerians

118 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by ubest1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
It only Tinubu supporters that don't understand the meaning of global embarrassment, after the judgement even the most poorest world leader will be ashamed to even handshake our president

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by frankyychiji(f): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Embarrassment is an understatement...

What a time to be alive!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Prince111111: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
This embarrassment is becoming too much for this Corn Man of a leader😱😱😱

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by frankyychiji(f): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is clueless on leadership. He has failed in every sector of the economy and must be made to resign

Tinubu is a failure personified, he's worst than Buhari .
Buhari said we'd miss him but we all laughed. Now see where we dey.

Global embarrassment on one side, choking economic situation on the other. The man should just resign abeg. Afterall, he has fulfilled his life ambition even though by hook and crook.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Validated: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
No way ... make una come do your irreparable damage.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by LegendHero(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.

75 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by ecolime(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by VinnyBaba: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Truth be told, Druggie Tinubu is a Big DISGRACE to Nigeria and Nigerians. embarassed

No PRIMARY school.
No SECONDARY school.
No DATE OF Birth
No CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Children.
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Wives.
Etc🤨🤦🤦

How can such a CROOKED Character be president of a Great Nation like Nigeria?😕🙁

He should have just presented Osibanjo @the APC presidential Primaries. 😏😕

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by tonicyril: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wailers up there

Racoon how far....how about evening news??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Edu93: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu is a national disgrace

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Empredboy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmmmmm I thought tinubu was a member of NADECO during the military era? Dog dey eat dog?

3 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by bitingcool: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
WHERE ARE THE HUNGRY PEOPLE PAID TO LAUNDER THE FORGER PRESIDENT'S IMAGE.

LAUGHS IN CASSAVA COMMODITY grin grin cheesy

Abi they don draft them temporarily to help Sam Larry re-write his self indicting statement?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by abobote: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Where's Tinubu ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Ezedon(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Good Advice
But the National Disgrace will not listen, I wonder who advices that man
Shame to his supporters

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by od4life(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na Tinubu be NADECO na.

This one na Made In China NADECO.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by JohnnA1: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is not the real Nadeco but imposters.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by raskymonojendor: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fake American NADECO. They only have 7+ years left to wail.

femisplash:
Same guy had been bursted by Bayo Onanuga during election period.
That particular ukwu is an impostor and also Peter Obi's agent.

Ofunaofu:
The real NADECO
IPOB and Aba made NADECO cheesy

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by henchc(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
honestly this embarrassment is next to none, this whole thing is so strange.

4 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by killsmith(f): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Atiku, na man you be.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by illicit(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
No be only resign

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by BrickDevo: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
He must recover all he spent during campaign before resigning, especially what he spent on inec

7 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Creamypie(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na wah. Even me wey study for Delsu, I no dey hide am.all persons wey attend that university during that period know me and vice versa, not to talk of my course mates. Same as my primary school and secondary school. U wan see my waec, buy scratch card and verify online at the website. My first degree own you need am, I go happily pay your transport and verify it from exams and records with my mat number.what is tilimpoo hiding?

14 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by killsmith(f): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
od4life:
Na Tinubu be NADECO na.

This one na Made In China NADECO.
Typical agbado illiterate. NADECO was formed by dambazzou, ajasin, enahoro and others.

24 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by femisplash: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.
Same guy had been bursted by Bayo Onanuga during election period. The fake guy was fronting for Pand¤ra Obi and was attacking Tinubu. They are so fake in everything.

41 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing / Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.