Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities (30070 Views)

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by SenatePresdo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Temidayo9:

Yoruba will never dogmatically put their eggs in one basket. Any of the candidate that win is ok with Yorubas, we participate in all the leading political party.

This eggs you guys keep sharing in different baskets.

Can you please tell me how Osinbajo's VP has benefited the average Yoruba man more than an Igbo man?

Or how Fulanis in zamfara or Katsina have benefited from the eggs?

What happening? Am I lost?
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by JoeEeL(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
otipoju:

It continues because the Law enforcement agencies have not been proactive in stamping them out. The political will has simply not been there. If there is the political will, man power, and resources will follow.

I don't like Ekpa and I don't like Kanu as a see both of them as Charlatans who take advantage of the legitimate aspirations of their people to enrich and glorify themselves.

The only genuine separatist agitator I have seen so far is Sunday Igboho who was willing to go into the bush to neutralize the killers of his kinsmen.

All I still prefer a united Nigeria.

Unity is not forced and nothing in Nigeria depicts unity so that's a bad end to your comment. Instead nigeria runs on a fulani apartheid caliphate system.

I like Kanu, Ekpa and Igboho. Igboho was already a warrior so citing his prowess in going to neutralise invaders is an understandable plus.

I couldn't give a hoot about biafra again. It appears the igbos only used it as lip service for blackmail.

Im always an advocate for Yoruba nation and I dont know when it will come.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by MasterTeeUSA: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
LIES LIES LIES...they are just finding out what is obvious to us all. They felt he was untouchable in Finland and supported him all along. Nigeria continued to push UK, Finland to do the right thing...they need our GAS and CRUDE OIL...its DIPLOMACY 101

malware:

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/politics/22994-nigeria-demands-finland-to-stop-lahti-councillor-s-armed-revolt-in-southeastern-nigeria.html
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Pietrak1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
This guy will come out stronger. Can Nigeria come to equity with clean hands?

A government that refused to obey court orders and kill protesters. Simon might have been lost in his agitation with careless statements, but he does have legitimate reasons to pepper the Nigerian government.

As much as I would've encouraged him to stick to peaceful means such as civil disobedience, I suddenly remember that peace is not in the dictionary of the Nigerian government. They love violence like a poor kid loves bread and butter. It is the only language they understand.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by gbishman: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Great job Finland. Now we need his fake ass extradited back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by otipoju(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

Unity is not forced and nothing in Nigeria depicts unity so that's a bad end to your comment. Instead nigeria runs on a fulani apartheid caliphate system.

I like Kanu, Ekpa and Igboho. Igboho was already a warrior so citing his prowess in going to neutralise invaders is an understandable plus.

I couldn't give a hoot about biafra again. It appears the igbos only used it as lip service for blackmail.

Im always an advocate for Yoruba nation and I dont know when it will come.

If you study Ekpa and Kanu closely, they are charlatans. All they have in their heart is hate hate and hatred. They had no clear vision or roadmap for what they want they are power drunk tyrants.

I still believe and want a united Nigeria. The lines will always be there, but we can always find a way to work together for the growth of Nigeria. It will be to the benefit of everyone.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mylove55:
is better for idiotic pigs to vote and lose, so that nobody will complain of be marginalized

Remove Jesus loves you from your profile so we know the vile you. Be who you are
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by masseratti: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ezeama400:
The man is very foolish...

Ego started entering into his head and he started misyearning..

The 1 million dollars Druggie gave him to destroy Igbo land made him to loooseguard

Very stupid boy he's.
that's a poor photoshop work.. Stop lying.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by IbileIfe: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Intellectual ignorance and political naivety of majority of the supporters of Peter Obi exposed them as having an Igbo Agenda for the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.
The arrest of Simon Ekpa will only worsen the lawlessness of his armed successionist militia in south eastern Nigeria to attack all the Igbos who refuse to support their restoration of the defunct Republic of Biafra.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
CUMIN:

I know your IP address. I will handover you to DSS. You're a terrorist apologist.
But you don't know the IP address of bokoharam grin grin

Your joke is on you!!!

Hypocrite, truth dey pepper you for body
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Yankee101: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
When you live abroad it’s unfortunate a lot of Nigerians see you as king

Some of us live in the best country right now and richest economy in the world but don’t use it to cause conflict or problems in our country of origin

That Nigerian mentality has to change. Just because Ekpa lives in Finland (one very tiny country) so his word is bond or just because kperoogi lives in America (not comparing his actions to Ekpa but he has been pushing nonsense too) means he’s telling the truth on social media or his words are iron

We must discard this abroad is superior nonsense
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
tsephanyah:
Fake news
mvmu
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
damoobaba:
If they think all these Biafra drama is OVER, then they must be dreaming. Am not an igbo man but it's not easy to defeat guerrilla fighters just like that.

You are doing as if you can't see my mentions, abi?
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by UnabashedIPOB: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
malware:

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/politics/22994-nigeria-demands-finland-to-stop-lahti-councillor-s-armed-revolt-in-southeastern-nigeria.html

You have come up with another FAKE news and propaganda after you were shamed and derided for the previous one? You can continue in the direction that you're going but in the end, you would come out as a sore loser as always! Keep it up!
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by UnabashedIPOB: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
gbishman:
Great job Finland. Now we need his fake ass extradited back to Nigeria.

You can wish all you want until Nigeria happens to you and your family if it's NOT already happening to you!
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by malware: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

You have come up with another FAKE news and propaganda after you were shamed and derided for the previous one? You can continue in the direction that you're going but in the end, you would come out as a sore loser as always! Keep it up!

Eyyah who are you please? I would advise you to direct your frustration to the source of the news, please.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by UnabashedIPOB: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
malware:

Eyyah who are you please? I would advise you to direct your frustration to the source of the news, please.

Thanks for propagating the FAKE news. There's an Igbo adage that says, "The kick you gave a frog only gives him a lift to soar higher." So, all you propagating fake news ONLY makes him more popular around the world. Go online and see his name appearing everywhere including foreign online news media houses. I just want to thank you for being part of spreading the NEWS!
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by Species1983: 4:18am On Feb 24, 2023
The Finnish Police confirmed to Yleisradio that Simon Ekpa is now officially a Suspect in a Crime.

Simon Ekpa will be back at the Police Station on Friday.

Now here is something you need to do to accelerate bringing #SimonEkpa to justice:

The Finnish Police will detain Simon Ekpa on Friday if thousands of Nigerians protest and testify to the police about the terrorist activities of Simon Ekpa.

I will provide the email of the Police and your part is to write a simple email to them calling for the Detention and extradition of Simon Ekpa as a matter of National Security.

Send the email to: kirjaamo.keskusrikospoliisi@poliisi.fi

Now also email Mika Airinen who is the direct leader of Simon Ekpa in his political party in Finland - the National Coalition Party and demand for the immediate Suspension of Simon Ekpa from the Party. Simon Ekpa is a councilor, a politician in Finland and belongs to a party yet he is calling for the killing of politicians and voters in Nigeria...

The contact details of Mika is:

mika.airinen@kokoomus.fi

Email both the police and Mika right now.... Our goal is that Simon's visit to the police tomorrow will lead to deeper investigations. Simon's citizenship was allegedly secured fraudulently - demand an investigation into his citizenship.

Let the email war begin.
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by malware: 6:10am On Feb 24, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Thanks for propagating the FAKE news. There's an Igbo adage that says, "The kick you gave a frog only gives him a lift to soar higher." So, all you propagating fake news ONLY makes him more popular around the world. Go online and see his name appearing everywhere including foreign online news media houses. I just want to thank you for being part of spreading the NEWS!

What is fake about the news bro, let's be civil about this. Is it the Finnish newspaper that published it that is fake or the news itself? Or am I the fake one here?
Re: Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities by UnabashedIPOB: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
malware:

What is fake about the news bro, let's be civil about this. Is it the Finnish newspaper that published it that is fake or the news itself? Or am I the fake one here?

The news itself is FAKE and I would like to see where it's reported by a Finnish newspaper that the party, NCP is to suspend Simon Ekpa as is being reported and circulated by gutless and cowardly Nigerians. People tend to forget that Finland is NOT a failed and lawless country like Nigeria where any and everything goes. It's a country governed by the rule of law NOT by tyrannical and lawless men. Before a political body takes such drastic measures, it must investigate and find out for itself what the facts are NOT because Nigeria, a country that is a pariah in the comity of nations said so. I stand corrected if you could show me your source of information from a Finnish Newspaper.
(https://yle.fi/a/74-20018695)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. And U.K. Press Statements On Upcoming Nigerian Elections / Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK / Kano Bans Begging , Employs 8,000 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.