Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? (1556 Views)

How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Body Odor? / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by Preciousgirl(f): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Often, until u kiss or have a close convo, u can't tell if one has bad breath

Here is one sure sign

Most people with red gum have bad breath
And most guys with small mouth have breath too
Very few women have bad breath

Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by christianjoy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Here is one sure sign

how sure are you?
Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
christianjoy:
how sure are you?

Research
Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by christianjoy(m): 12:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Research
okay

Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by Fahvvy: 5:38am On Feb 24, 2023
@ Preciousgirl
Please drop the link to the research undecided...

Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by Thurmieee: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Here is one sure sign

So what colour is your gum supposed to be?
Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by KingMack(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Here is one sure sign

I remember that year wey I toast wan babe for wedding..I say hello am Mack as she respond me ehn the mouth dey smell gutter gutter angry I jus stand still like person wey lightning ⚑ strike...tears full eyesπŸ₯Ί and mouth no fit continue the conversation..ah see something that day😟 as I dey type this I still dey remember how the smell be

Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by Youngpo413: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
KingMack:

I remember that year wey I toast wan babe for wedding..I say hello am Mack as she respond me ehn the mouth dey smell gutter gutter angry I jus stand still like person wey lightning ⚑ strike...tears full eyesπŸ₯Ί and mouth no fit continue the conversation..ah see something that day😟 as I dey type this I still dey remember how the smell be
𝑰 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’‹π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ,π’π’‚π’…π’Šπ’†π’” π’‰π’‚π’“π’…π’π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’š.
Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by KingMack(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Youngpo413:
𝑰 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’‹π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ,π’π’‚π’…π’Šπ’†π’” π’‰π’‚π’“π’…π’π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’š.

bro you think say na cruise I wan catch πŸ™„

Re: What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Swipe a clean finger on the back of your mouth and tongue. Make sure it also touches any unfilled spaces on gums and teeth.
Bring out finger and put on nostrils. A repulsive and strong smell is bad breath.

Also try this like 30 minutes after brushing before eating anything. If you get bad smell in this case. Everyone is aware of your bad breath and are avoiding getting close to you!

Sex And Marriage: Why You Should Marry A Virgin / He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat / Should I Continue Waiting For Her