Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat (1550 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by felifeli: 2:04am On Jun 05, 2023
My friend was having a long and secret affair with a married woman. It got a hot that the woman eventually divorced her husband in the belief my friend would marry her. To her surprise and mine too my friend broke off the relationship and declared he cannot marry a cheat because she may also start cheating on him. What a callous world this is.

4 Likes

Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by Samakus(m): 2:16am On Jun 05, 2023
2.am and you're creating a frivolous thread? Use that time to hustle brah. Don't be a sisi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by Goodlady(f): 5:05am On Jun 05, 2023
felifeli:
My friend was having a long and secret affair with a married woman. It got a hot that the woman eventually divorced her husband in the belief my friend would marry her. To her surprise and mine too my friend broke off the relationship and declared he cannot marry a cheat because she may also start cheating on him. What a callous world this is.
Fiction
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by TheRealOwner(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2023
felifeli:

Vivid.... Imagination!

Imagination wan wound this boss

1 Like

Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by pansophist(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2023
Even though I know is fiction, it validates the old saying that "there is no honour amongst thieves". Though it's cheating, it's the same dynamic. Cheaters don't trust themselves.

Just like thieves won't trust their fellow gang members with their wives and money, it's same for all kinds of morally bankrupt people, including cheaters.

A man slamming another man's wife will not marry her if she is foolish enough to divorce her husband because she confuses the other guy's sexual interest with marriage interest.

Men may borrow another wives secretly, ffondle and dongle her, but his ultimate aim is to ejaculate and evacuate. If she foolishly fall for all those sweet words then divorced her husband, she deserves such punishment.

7 Likes

Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by felifeli: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Fiction
Fiction? You go and be doing part time behind your husband or fiance and see where it gets you. A word is enough for the wise shocked
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by felifeli: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samakus:
2.am and you're creating a frivolous thread? Use that time to hustle brah. Don't be a sisi

And why are you reading a "frivolous thread" when you should be hustling? Or are you diddling another man's wife in hotel? You look the type. cool
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by felifeli: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Vivid.... Imagination!

Imagination wan wound this boss

You wey imagination no wound nko?
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by RoadMozart(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
when people are fast asleep, that's when you choose to imagine this?
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
felifeli:
A smart guy and a mumu woman grin
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by davien(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
It happens with just relationships too, sex is emotional to women, so they get hooked to who they cheat with, I've been on both sides and even I told the girl I can't date her.
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by felifeli: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
RoadMozart:
when people are fast asleep, that's when you choose to imagine this?

Has your coconut head ever imagined that Nairaland is read all over the world and not only in Nigeria? Because you are fast asleep doesn't mean everyone in the world is fast asleep with you and dreaming of how you will lead petrol riot tomorrow.
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by RoadMozart(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2023
felifeli:

Has your coconut head ever imagined that Nairaland is read all over the world and not only in Nigeria? Because you are fast asleep doesn't mean everyone in the world is fast asleep with you and dreaming of how you will lead petrol riot tomorrow.

who is leading petrol riot with you?

You and that you palm kernel shaped head
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2023
undecided
I strongly support your friend.. Because once a cheat is always a cheat....
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by eazzzy1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Where’s the fun in that? If he replaces her husband another guy will replace him.
Re: He Says He Can't Marry A Cheat by Samakus(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2023
felifeli:

And why are you reading a "frivolous thread" when you should be hustling? Or are you diddling another man's wife in hotel? You look the type. cool

Thank you for the compliment

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Your Favorite Artists As A Cat (photos) / I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money / What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.