Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed (2365 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa / Why Tinubu Can’t Separate Himself From Buhari’s Failures – Farotimi / Buhari’s Failures: Why Trump Placed Nigeria On Travel Ban; How To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-4JK-AT18?t=12

Lai Mohammed, minister of information and culture, says the achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari and the presidential bid of Bola Tinubu, standard bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), are “inseparable”.

Speaking on Friday on a Television Continental (TVC) programme, the minister also explained why Tinubu is the “major beneficiary” of the achievements of the Buhari administration.

“They are inseparable (Buhari’s scorecard and Tinubu’s presidential bid). It is one thing if Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was contesting on an independent platform, which is not available,” he said.

“It is a different thing if he is coming in from another party, say Labour, then he can base his campaign on what he is going to do. But if your party has spent eight years in power and you cannot tell me what they have done, why should I vote for you?

“The major beneficiary of the scorecard is the incoming president by the grace of God, that is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Why? Because Buhari is not running. Two people are the major beneficiaries, the party and its candidate.

“Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not an independent candidate. He is running on the platform of APC. The scorecard has given us a platform to debunk certain allegations against the government and its candidate by the opposition.”

Mohammed also said it is unfair to say that he has not been participating in the campaign rallies of Tinubu.

“That’s quite unfair and untrue that I have been missing in action. There are many ways to skin a cat and many ways you can support a campaign,” he said.

“You can contribute financially or be in the think tank and I think with all sense of humility, I have been there. I was in Lagos for his rally, I was in Katsina for his rally, I was in Lafia for the rally and in Ilorin for the rally.

“So what I have been doing (scorecard series) is equivalent to a political rally and I have done 25 of them.”

Source:https://www.thecable.ng/lai-you-cant-separate-buharis-achievements-from-tinubus-presidential-bid/amp

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by immortalcrown(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lie Mohammed is indirectly telling you they don't want power to leave North. Why didn't he talk about Tinubu and APC until now?

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by shuttox: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hahahaha
I have been telling Tinubu urchíns that Tinubu is part of Buhari failure.
They don't like truth
God punish them
Useless animals

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by SaiOba: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Salvador1: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hehehehehe I laugh in agbado, corn, cassava, garri, ewa.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Weyrey. grin
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
The truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lai you are doing the lords work

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by DSC7: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
May Apc never happen to Nigerians again!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by lokito: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
These guys could be working for Atiku o
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Reinamaria(f): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
They're really out to finish Tinubu off though. cheesy

It is a different thing if he is coming in from another party, say Labour, then he can base his campaign on what he is going to do. But if your party has spent eight years in power and you cannot tell me what they have done, why should I vote for you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Goddey18(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu is on his own. I don't see him winning this election. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Fujiyama: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Direct from the horse's mouth.

APC sympathizers have disputed this simple truth since the campaign began last year. A party chieftain and federal information minister has now confirmed what we have always said in toto.

The truth indeed shall make you free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
Lie Mohammed is indirectly telling you they don't want power to leave North. Why didn't he talk about Tinubu and APC until now?

Tinubu last hope is strictly dependent on his bullion van grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
shuttox:
Hahahaha
I have been telling Tinubu urchíns that Tinubu is part of Buhari failure.
They don't like truth
God punish them
Useless animals

Urchins are completely brainless fellow

But buhari wicked sha

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun

Fp please
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
DSC7:
May Apc never happen to Nigerians again!!!

Amen ooooo grin
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
lokito:
These guys could be working for Atiku o

I have never doubted that fact
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Ofunaofu: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
And we the people of Nigeria cannot reinforce failure
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Truth is bitter but must be said always
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Everything is silently working in the favour of peter obi..... only the tribal bigot still sees him as one who is incapable of delivering the job.

May God help our able president to emerge victorious.
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
God is bringing confusion to their camp.

Likes for OBI

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Derrickfoster1: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Eieshhhh

Corn fools go come begin insult obident now .

Because Dem dey fear Buhari CPC vote

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reinamaria:
They're really out to finish Tinubu off though. cheesy

Apc as a party failed catastrophically and tinubu had the effortery to tell already suffering nigerians that he wants to continue from buhari legacies.

Abeg buhari get legacy undecided
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Urchins are too demented to see that
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Optimist4ever(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wow
God has put confusion in the midst of our oppressors.
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Eieshhhh

Corn fools go come begin insult obident now .

Because Dem dey fear Buhari CPC vote

Northern vote no sure oga balablu again all thanks to atiku and kwankwanso grin

Make tinubu do step down for obi make we celebrate jejely

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Derrickfoster1: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kingsley34:

Northern vote no sure oga balablu again all thanks to atiku and kwankwanso grin

Make tinubu do step down for obi make we celebrate jejely

Urchins come become online chest beaters like this o

Children of God dey dance 🤣
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Kingsley34: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Urchins come become online chest beaters like this o

Children of God dey dance 🤣
Tinubu has been terribly stabbed at the back by buhari and his cohorts
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by Derrickfoster1: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kingsley34:

Tinubu has been terribly stabbed at the back by buhari and his cohorts

Darling bubu come Begin hard for park boys to pronounce again 🤣🤣🤣
Re: 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed by press9jatv: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu ti lule piii Lekan siii. APC Muslim-Muslim ticket will be rejected on every side

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Makes U-Turn, Congratulates President-Elect, Tinubu / What Drives Politicians To Embrace Occultism To Acquire & Stay In Power? / Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.