Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa (2676 Views)

Why Tinubu Can’t Separate Himself From Buhari’s Failures – Farotimi / 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed / Buhari’s Failures: Why Trump Placed Nigeria On Travel Ban; How To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by NLCreator: 9:13pm On Apr 22
Goodluck Jonathan was Buhari's WayMaker. He laid the foundation for Buhari's failures.

Fired Sanusi & appointed Emefiele. Refused to save as urged by NOI. Botched subsidy removal. Tolerated massive corruption. Had NO clue about national security. The 1st president afraid of debates.

Jonathan's awfulness especially around insecurity made Buhari seem attractive to people who should have known better.

Jonathan was called clueless. He simply didn't have solutions to our problems. Has that changed since he left? Has he been sharing brilliant ideas about how to deal with the economy and insecurity?

History may be kinder to BAT than to GEJ if BAT's experts, regardless of their lack of ethnic diversity, are able to improve on the awful mess that Buhari left behind. At least, unlike Jonathan, they may be able to say that they left things better than they met them.

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1782492424532602927?t=vaIvTXIX1CURD3FOCCCgtA&s=19

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by atiku4President(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22
Arrant nonsense

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by gratefulheart(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22
This boy called Seun Osewa no well, what's Jonathan have to do with Buhari's failure?

Better look for other cheap popularity elsewhere, leave Jonathan alone.

NLCreator:

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1782492424532602927?t=vaIvTXIX1CURD3FOCCCgtA&s=19

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Redhot111(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22
I no know say na so Seun sense small reach. I been think say person wey get the intellectual ability to build up NL ho wise but alas, I was wrong

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by buharibanjo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22
I agree
GEJ messed up big time
Saying his political ambition isn't worth the bloodshed but guess what? After allowing Nigerians to d!e, he handed over to Buhari who in turn was responsible for the de@th of over 63k

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by ojun50(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22
It's well with seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by FreeStuffsNG: 9:33pm On Apr 22
Redhot111:
I no know say na so Seun sense small reach. I been think say person wey get the intellectual ability to build up NL ho wise but alas, I was wrong
Smh. Seun was just stating what posterity has for ex-President GEJ and his locust years of obscene monumental corruption and ineffective mediocre leadership. It was so bad that even the Nigerian map was reshaped after Boko Haram took over the administration of some parts of Nigeria in the North East.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by kettykin: 9:35pm On Apr 22
He also laid foundation for Tinubu's blunders and monumental failings, he started the process that has turned Nigeria in to the monumental slaughter house for its indigenes through inept military policies of burning down houses and markets when Soldiers are on loosing streaks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by brain54(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22
I don't think a predecessor should ever be blamed...

For the inadequacies or failures of an incumbent. Because he is in position to right all the wrongs of the past regime. Especially when he campaigned to get the job on the failures of the predecessor.

The worst to expect is an improvement on the past regime. Because he is in a better position to see the failures of the past government...

Why didn't buhari let how of emiefele for instance?

A current regime shouldn't be making same mistakes of a past government.

Just shows he isn't prepared!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22
Jokes aside... You can never take tribalism out of someone from that region

No matter how exposed they are

GEJ who grew our GDP from $350 billion to $565 billion is clueless?

People could travel freely down South, GEJ handled the northern security issue very well till he realized the northerners themselves didn't want it resolved

Tinubu so far has performed worse than Buhari in every aspect... I dare you to name one sector tinubu is better than Buhari

Who are the so called experts? Wale and cardi b?

What are they doing now that emefile didn't do?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by slimfit1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22
That's the only excuse only a cow can come up with.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by managemoney(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22
No seun... I can't buy this idea
Meanwhile, if you are in need of a job in any location across Nigeria, checkout all published job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by helinues: 9:50pm On Apr 22
grin

Seun the table breaker.

I dey very sure say him go don Japa from Twitter cos the headless mob go rant as usual

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Iamzik: 9:55pm On Apr 22
No wonder nairaland no grow pass like this. Smh

16 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Truvelisback(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22
NLCreator:

GEJ , has nothing to do with Buhari's failure. As a matter of fact, APC brought Nigeria to this present mess. Your BAT supported Buhari(a member of APC) to become the president, so he is also responsible to the problems of Nigeria. When GEJ was in power, Nigeria's economy wasn't as bad as this, compared to the cost of living now. If you compare the cost of living then, the cost of fuel, transportation and food to now, you will see that APC failed woefully. As a matter of fact, they are yet to bring the economy back to the previous state they met it i.e the state GEJ left it. How much was Naira to Dollar then when GEJ left?

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by olisaEze(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22
The question posed in 2015 was not a trick question or a difficult one. It was a simple question: "GEJ or Buhari?" That's all. Not "Do we feel inspired by GEJ?" Not "Is GEJ a crisis president?" Not "Could GEJ have done better based on some highfalutin standards and plenty English that we pulled out of thin air despite being only 17 years removed from Sani Abacha!"

Just a simple binary choice: A or B? Zero or One? Left or Right?

The success of the opposition psy-op was that it appealed to the intellectual vanities of Nigeria's Speakers Of Good English. It convinced them that rather than a simple choice between the PhD with Nigeria's best-ever cabinet which delievered the best economic results since Yakubu Gowon, and the coup plotter who promised to protect Nigeria's economy with the Army, Navy and Air Force, 2015 was instead a referendum on a series of stupid questions centred around Goodluck Jonathan's personality. And apparently Seun is still unable to accept his role in what Nigeria has become!

TILL DATE, none of them can answer the question "WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR BUHARI IN 2015?" Ask them this question, and 10 times out of 10, you will hear a nonsensical response that answers a question you didn't ask.

You can listen to these poor psy-op victims yammering on and on for hours without making A SINGLE argument for why Buhari was a better choice than Jonathan in 2015 or at any point in time. And the most insidious thing about a psy-op is that people aren't just programmed to repeat the nonsense you programmed into them, but they are also programmed to believe that the nonsense was their original idea that came out of their heads. Meanwhile every single non-sequitur argument, every single non-answer, every single false narrative, every single talking point - were all the products of brainstorming sessions in boardrooms and creative agencies. - culled from @DavidHundeyin.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Betanaija42moro: 10:01pm On Apr 22
Na so una go dey talk rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Lovelive: 10:05pm On Apr 22

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by muyico(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22
??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by helinues: 10:19pm On Apr 22
Facts are bitter more than Agbo Jedi

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by plumcomm: 10:20pm On Apr 22
mrvitalis:
Jokes aside... You can never take tribalism out of someone from that region

No matter how exposed they are

GEJ who grew our GDP from $350 billion to $565 billion is clueless?

People could travel freely down South, GEJ handled the northern security issue very well till he realized the northerners themselves didn't want it resolved

Tinubu so far has performed worse than Buhari in every aspect... I dare you to name one sector tinubu is better than Buhari

Who are the so called experts? Wale and cardi b?

What are they doing now that emefile didn't do?
emefiele floated the naira too?,he moved to stop multiple exchange rate too? Or this administration has given more licenses to ghost BDC’s…make dem open some of una skulls make we see wetin Dey inside self.
mrvitalis:

Lamo who floated the naira? Lmao APC boys sha

Yes there was move to stop multiple exchange rate, BDC arrest n ko

Yes there is nothing cardi b is doing now mefie didn't do
abeg shift make we see road,only fools Dey follow people like you spark issue

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by mrvitalis(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22
plumcomm:
emefiele floated the naira too?,he moved to stop multiple exchange rate too? Or this administration has given more licenses to ghost BDC’s…make dem open some of una skulls make we see wetin Dey inside self.
Lamo who floated the naira? Lmao APC boys sha

Yes there was move to stop multiple exchange rate, BDC arrest n ko

Yes there is nothing cardi b is doing now mefie didn't do

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by naijaking1: 10:25pm On Apr 22
For 8 years Buhari's full time job was blaming GEJ while he hid his incompetence, nepotism/corruption, and ethno religious bias. Today, Seun wants to continue Buhari's blame game as a way of providing cover for another incompetent occupant of Aso Rock. Sad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by happney65: 10:29pm On Apr 22
Ode ni bobo seun yi sha. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:32pm On Apr 22
grin

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by edogu(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22
NLCreator:

It was Rotimi Amechi, Oshiomhole and co that opposed any form saving. Then Amechi was the chairman Governor's Forum.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by socialmediaman: 11:16pm On Apr 22
Seun finally unveiled himself!

The fight against government propaganda just got escalated.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by LagosFirstSon: 11:33pm On Apr 22
Tinubu supporters are obviously the most stupid sets of humans on earth .. now I know

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by helinues: 11:34pm On Apr 22
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu supporters are obviously the most stupid sets of humans on earth .. now I know

So Seun is now Tinubu's supporters.

Anyways, na Obidients and Seun's palava

grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Ezmans: 11:35pm On Apr 22
buharibanjo:
I agree
GEJ messed up big time
Saying his political ambition isn't worth the bloodshed but guess what? After allowing Nigerians to d!e, he handed over to Buhari who in turn was responsible for the de@th of over 63k
Emirates stadium capacity

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by LagosFirstSon: 11:37pm On Apr 22
helinues:

So Seun is now Tinubu's supporters.

Anyways, na Obidients and Seun's palava

grin cheesy
And where did I write Seun in my comment ?

Guy, when I start with you now, you will start switching monikers ...

Ok o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Regional Parties Change Nigeria? / Some Disturbing Power Facts / This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.