Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) (66169 Views)

Raphael Mbotela, 18-Year-Old Zambia Referee Set To Officiate League Games / 18-year-old South Sudanese Goalkeeper, Goodwill Yogusuk, Causes A Stir Online / Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by LibertyRep: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Haveyoueatentod: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2023
South Sudanese are the tallest people on earth so I'm not surprised ..he looks young when you compare him to older people in his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by sevo(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Oh!! Africa
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by morikee: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Nature can make you look older than your Age

1 Like

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by dessey(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Southern Sudanese are 70% Christian.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Football age.

South sudan ehn most na pitch black
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Coder2Client(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Didn't they use MRI?
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Their calendar has 100 months in a year.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Vicotex(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
That guy face no funny o
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by diggindeep: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
This guy and Tinubu are age mates

1 Like

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by bigdammyj: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Noted.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by meobizy(f): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
He looks eighteen in the last picture. In secondary school we always had one or two individuals who looked five years older than their natural age. Later in life everyone grew to meet them.

5 Likes

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by edungene7: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
How can this grandpa be 18 Africans
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Realist777: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
See Christian names o. I used to think that they're Muslims in south Sudan
No bro, those in Northern part are majorly Muslims while those in the Southern part are predominantly Christians just as we have in Nigeria.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Yorubalandlord(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Benwallt:

The worst is for 61 years old man to sound like a 17 years old girl. It is appalling
Yeah, and the worst a 76years old man, that urinates on himself and cannot walk without support.
This is the worst bro

2 Likes

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by descartes400: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2023
i926:

I met a South Sudanese in Nigeria some years back, he told me to get a job, appointment or something good..you gotta have a Muslim name.
According to him, getting their own country (South Sudan) was the best thing ever to happen to the majority Southern Christians

This should happen in kaduna. Southern kaduna should have their own state. But will that stop the Killings of Christians in Southern kaduna? Benue is an example.

5 Likes

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Akpan107(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
90% of Southern Sudan are Christians... While majority of the Northern side are Muslims.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Yorubalandlord(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2023
inoki247:
Lol if he say he be 18 na 18 he be..
Abi
Like how tinubu talk say e dey 70 years
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by olisaEze(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Shurtman79(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Partnerbiz:
I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

UK/USA used laptops.
I have a friend selling it. Any grade
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
South Sudanese are the tallest people on earth so I'm not surprised ..he looks young when you compare him to older people in his tribe.
Have you heard of Dinka people?
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Judolisco(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
South Sudanese are mostly Christians jst like southern kaduna.... For years they suffered discrimination from Sudan because of religion and color of their skin as u can see dem black wella... They discovered oil and got freedom from Sudan... Only to start killing themselves over leadership tussle

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by KingMack(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2023
the way this guy black ehn you say I'm future go bright๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by naptu2: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

Northern Sudan is mostly Muslim and Southern Sudan is mostly Christian and African Traditional Religion. That's why you have John Garang, etc. That's one of the many reasons for the Civil War.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
Google up South Sudan or just read its profile in Wikipedia. It's a wise thing to research about people and geographical locations. It's not enough to just "think" or assume.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Emola12(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2023
If dis one be 18 my father go be 15years old
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by success1smyn(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

More than 60% of their population are christians
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by wonder233: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2023
He looks 18 to me.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Taiggarr: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
When you survive pmb and still shouting emilokan, this is how you will look over aged.
At 25, 35, 40, you will be looking 65yrs old.
Suffer never tire you?
Follow the people with a heart for our nation.
Follow PODATTI

Without a PMB signing the Electoral Act that OBJ, GEJ refused to sign,there will be NO PODATTI or whatever you call it..

Juveniles like you won't be spewing INANITIES..

PMB gave confused inexperienced kids like you to give the Peter Obi Butterfly the impression that he is an Eagle in this Politics game..

It's the doing of President Muhammadu Buhari that you HATE to love..some of your fellow idiots have realised this and are now praising him subtly..

BUHARI IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO IPOB TURNED OBIDIENTS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Taiggarr: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
When you survive pmb and still shouting emilokan, this is how you will look over aged.
At 25, 35, 40, you will be looking 65yrs old.
Suffer never tire you?
Follow the people with a heart for our nation.
Follow PODATTI

Without a PMB signing the Electoral Act that OBJ, GEJ refused to sign,there will be NO PODATTI or whatever you call it..

Juveniles like you won't be spewing INANITIES..

PMB gave confused inexperienced kids like you the opportunity to give Butterfly Peter Obi the impression that he is an Eagle in this Politics game...e go dey clearer in 72 hours..

It's the doing of President Muhammadu Buhari that you HATE to love..some of your fellow idiots have realised this and are now praising him subtly..

BUHARI IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO IPOB TURNED OBIDIENTS!

Buhari is the BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) / AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.