Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,341 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) (66183 Views)

Raphael Mbotela, 18-Year-Old Zambia Referee Set To Officiate League Games / 18-year-old South Sudanese Goalkeeper, Goodwill Yogusuk, Causes A Stir Online / Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by kbbanj10(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
See Christian names o. I used to think that they're Muslims in south Sudan
infact you took it out of my mouth. Equally surprised
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Chochovini: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
BLACK Panther.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by BeanX(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Axis313:

South Sudan is a Christian region,while the remaining are Muslim region.
Sudan itself is an Arabic word which means "Black".
But it is a pity that even after their independence from the main Sudan,there is not a notable development in the country,the former rebel leader President Salva Kiir presides over a largely underdeveloped and poverty stricken population,defeating their main aim of fighting the Sudanese government for independence.
Are you saying that the main Sudan is richer than the south?
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by BeanX(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

Yeah. Land of the blacks. I wonder why Islam didn't get to southern Susan
No be only Susan nah Sarah πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Axis313(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
BeanX:
Are you saying that the main Sudan is richer than the south?
It is very obvious,and they are also more comfortable in every way than the south.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Caseless: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
they're Christians. The northern Sudan is dominated by Muslims.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Mryacks: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
obembet:
18-year-old South Sudanese goalkeeper, Godwill, helps his team make their historic win at U-20 AFCON.

South Sudan πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Έ goalkeeper Godwill Yogusuk Simon Sabio born in 2004 (18 years old) is one of the talented players at the ongoing U20 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

The teenage goalkeeper was in the post to help South Sudan record their first-ever win in a CAF tournament today.

Source: https://twitter.com/NuhuAdams_/status/1628826828071702528?t=jO9FDE5tMWsPwOpo7wLF_g&s=19

I'll be damned grin
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Slade47(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
And dey shout when uzohor come out that time,this one is ancient of days

1 Like

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by DCmaverick(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
18yrs grin grin grin, make i die if na 1 year dix guy use senior me angry angry angry
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by TyroneP(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
I have the same perception about that too. This man looks 25 or more.
Iagos:
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Suleiman45(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
See person grand father
obembet:
18-year-old South Sudanese goalkeeper, Godwill, helps his team make their historic win at U-20 AFCON.

South Sudan πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Έ goalkeeper Godwill Yogusuk Simon Sabio born in 2004 (18 years old) is one of the talented players at the ongoing U20 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

The teenage goalkeeper was in the post to help South Sudan record their first-ever win in a CAF tournament today.

Source: https://twitter.com/NuhuAdams_/status/1628826828071702528?t=jO9FDE5tMWsPwOpo7wLF_g&s=19
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
18 gini?

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Darnell9(m): 1:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Benwallt:

You are the one holding his hand to move about. Trash. I believe someone is helping you to type there
i will not answer you i the manner you answered me because i know you know deep down that asiwaju cannot climb stairs on his own.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
JayEntaur:

Search for shopinverse on IG. I got mine from them.

Do you think they sell good grades and direct USA/UK used?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.