Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight (22352 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by 5iine: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
spearman:
END OF COMEDY

At least try to dey hide your foolishness. Abi na even mental problem all of Una get
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Hoelujohn: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
The day that everyone on this platform has been anticipating for years has finally arrived, just less than 48 hours to cast our votes.

Vote Peter. Vote LP.
No loud am ooo. What I have noticed us that all my Muslim friends are supporting Tinubu.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by chudez0147(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Oh ok! Roger that

Please what is the penalty if one breaks the rule ??
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
My own campaign stops tomorrow evening, make Inec hold me responsible and leave my presido

Sign
PAPIS
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by speaktome(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Abeg who knows the way about of these Dancers?

#Obi-Datti is a goal

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by adigun4mee(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Myself,My wives and children are on track to rescue Nigeria by voting Atiku..12 votes already sealed for Atiku from me
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by TradeTime: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Good so we can rest.

Omo people get money sha, that "Corg Ai" on telegram is a beast I swear
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Catsofnaija: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
We had a good run. We have already won
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by atiku4President(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Abuja is on lockdown for Peter Obi.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
I am happy I played my part in this history. God bless Peter Obi and Datti and all OBIdients. We are the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by davidl7: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Congrats to all of us!
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Amalekki: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
spearman:
END OF COMEDY
SEASON 1 2019: Atikulately Obidient - Atiku is cumming!
SEASON 2 2023: Obidiently Datti - We no dey give shishi!
SEASON 3 2027: Coming soon....

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by PointZerom: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Eastlink:
Kudos to all Obidients and Labour Party stalwarts. We all did a fantastic job. May God reward us with victory come Saturday. Amen.

Congratulations in advance to the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi .

May Nigeria win through OBIDATTI.

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Zeezenho: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
My special thanks to peter obi for giving Nigerians especially the youths something to hope for, the dream of a new Nigeria devoid of tribalism looting and all kind of evil vice that APC and their twin pdp represents.

Thank you Mr obi our incoming president .
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by dclarke742: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
The Nigerian people need to stand their ground now and vote for Peter Obi. I believe he is a good man and will take care of you and your children and make Nigeria great again. I pray for you
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Zeezenho: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
PointZerom:

May Nigeria win through OBIDATTI.

Any foam from urchins n a shoot a sight.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by MartinsD12(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Nice one. Obi, the workaholic. LP is the party of Nigerians for Nigerians. We would do the needful come Saturday. Anyone who believes Tinubu would win in South west should just tune to any radio in Lagos and listen to any call-in program about Saturday's election. Many urchins would turn off their radio out of annoyance after hearing what they're saying on whom they'd vote. Ipade di Saturday.

God bless Nigeria
grin urchins go even break their radio and television self
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by deji17: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
APC thanks Mr Obi and his supporters on this election cycle.
Mr Obi is actually Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's joker in this election. The sign has been there all along but some refused to see it.
Once again, many thanks to the Obedients.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by benitwater(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by OldNairalander(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thank you our incoming President H.E Peter OBI for making this 2023 election worthwhile.
I wonder how the mood of this election will be if we are left to choose between Atiku and Tinubu?
I would have been dusting my passport for assylum to Gambia instead of dusting my PVC
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by kk2027: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
excomarow:
Before Sunday Noon, Obi will be Announced n declared Winner Insha Allah cool
Amen
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Upxia: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Victory is assured... Peter Obi smiley
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Suunnn(f): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Mccullum: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is going to declare Edo state results before 2pm and obi is wining

Who wanna bet should quote me

Nigerians please this is the time to do the right thing

If you can't give out your sister, your daughter or rather you as a woman can't marry someone in tinubu's condition memory failure, dementia, mentally and physically not fit but still you want to bring tinubu Upon Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

You ate Asiwaju bread.

He helped you earlier in life. Go and thank him personally You can't repay him with the future of 220m Nigerians. Go and thank him personally
Asiwaju is now suffering dementia and not fit to preside over a country.

For all those quoting me
Know this im from Edo state..

Tinubu is a man to beat in the presidential election. He's the next president elect of Nigeria
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Labour Party

Fear the

North

Kaduna state
Kano state
Nasarrawa state
Jigawa state
Yobe state
Niger state
Kano state
Abuja fct
Sokoto state
Katsina state
Kebbi state

Can Labour Party win any of those northern state
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by PeterObi4LP: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
I can bet my balls Tinubu will not be in Nigeria to witness the election after casting his vote. An emergency landing will happen enroute UK for BP and blood pressure.
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by Georgejeez: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2023
They will think they stand a chance until they start hearing the results from the KKKKK squads grin grin grin.
Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi and Kwara ...

Na to go root out their Biafran flags and remember their Messiah Kanu Nmamdi
Re: Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight by makavalley(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2023
We are the structure and the party!!! officially the campaign is over but the OBIdient faithfuls continues offline and online campaign till victory is sure...God bless LP, God bless OBIdient movement,God bless the incoming President and the Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / Ocholi’s Driver Had Licence, FRSC Is Processing Renewal —colleagues / PSC Fires 7 Senior Police Officers, Demotes 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.