Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) (18223 Views)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by udezue(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Nagoma, so because. Jews killed Jesus we should hate Jews? FYI Jesus was actually Jewish. Judaism gave birth to Christianity. Try again.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
I don't know why you insist on proof of Israeli atrocities when everybody knows and all people with an atom wt of conscience will abhor the isreali brutality. Pleas check it's all over, in books in pictures on the net etc.
You can take a look at these sites for a start if you are that ignorant;
1. Murderous brutality of the Israelis and how it is funded.
www.peterloud.co.uk/Palestine /
2. Slaughter by Israelis - the same old story-
3. Israeli atrocities in Palestine . Graphic pictures WE news archives
www.thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/atrocities.htm

Have you heard of Sabre and Shattila camps? Have you heard of the butcher Ariel Sharon please check for yourself I don't have to spoon feed you with what everybody knows.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
bunch of fools,they could not stand up to protest against their govt here at home na other people own them dey see,did you protest the killings in Jos and other parts of Naija or the bombing of public properties and killing of innocent lives bu una boko people?una never start tongue tongue tongue hisses and walks away
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by poweredcom(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
Bunch of religious zealot, Fanatics
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by aljharem3: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
poweredcom:

Bunch of religious zealot, Fanatics

it has nothing to do with religion

haba
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Mariory(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
Bunch of morons. Boko Haram are busy murdering their own people in Bauchi and they are protesting on behalf of Arabs. The same Arabs that would buy them as slaves for labour and sex. This so called protest clearly demonstrates the stupidity of stupidity.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by hbrednic: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
useless
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by udezue(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
LOL they reason just like the cattle they herd.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2011
alj_harem:

it has nothing to do with religion

haba

Sure it doesnt. Take your head out of the sands of dishonest denial pls.

nagoma:

I don't know why you insist on proof of Israeli atrocities when everybody knows and all people with an atom wt of conscience will abhor the isreali brutality. Pleas check it's all over, in books in pictures on the net etc.
You can take a look at these sites for a start if you are that ignorant;
1. Murderous brutality of the Israelis and how it is funded.
www.peterloud.co.uk/Palestine /
2. Slaughter by Israelis - the same old story-
3. Israeli atrocities in Palestine . Graphic pictures WE news archives
www.thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/atrocities.htm

Have you heard of Sabre and Shattila camps? Have you heard of the butcher Ariel Sharon please check for yourself I don't have to spoon feed you with what everybody knows.

I've heard of all of the above, i also happen to know they are false arab propaganda. Not a surprise, allah called himself the father of all liars.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by JamesDoe: 4:38am On Sep 14, 2011
How many Arabs and Palestinians have protested the plight of the African child or the killing of Nigerians in Libya?

How many Arabs and Palestinians protested the genocide in Rwanda, the murders in Borno and Abuja, the wars in Libya and Sierra Leone?

When a tragedy happens in Nigeria is it not Red Cross that runs everywhere looking to help?

Abeg jor, Arabs and Israelis don't lose any sleep over Africans.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by namfav(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2011
i like it, its good that people are letting the world know that the world does not support them, as northerners we always supported the cause of palestine
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Onyocha: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2011
@Daviddylan

please can you tell us who the palestinian people are and where they originated from?

you are telling what a palestinian is saying that palestinians are the same like other levantine peoples (lebanese,syrian and jordanians) and therefore the state of "palestine" is a pretext to disposess the jews.do you know that you are so annoying and stu.pid?

if the people are the same,does it justify foreign jews from europe and America to come to the middle east and steal land from those people and drive them away?the main problem here is the land theft that occurred and the displacement of millions and the settlements of jews from around the world on land they do not own just because of their faith.

you are presenting us with nonsensical accounts from the 16th and 18 centuries from europeans on how deserted palestine was and the need to settle people there.that was a zionist pretext to take over palestine.when the zionists were busy with massacres against innocent palestinians to intimidate them,they lied that these palestinians were arabians who came to steal jewish land.the world later knew that was a jewish lie.

you have in one of your posts repeated what i have told you that the palestinian people like the lebanese and syrians are indigenous to palestine,lebanon and present day syria (all of which used to be considered by the arab as "GREATER SYRIA"wink.

You keep asking how come places in palestine have jewish names and not arabic?i have told you that both arabic and islam are foreign to palestine.but the people who are known today as palestinians and have adopted islam and arabic are not foreign to that land.generations of arab rule and domination have created a shift.parts of syria,lebanon and palestine used to be ARAMAIC speaking until some centuried ago when the shift to arabic began.the people are indigenous to those lands despite the shift.

you claim to be yoruba but you speak english as the official language and practice christianity.the dress of the palestinians too is traditional and not arabian if you tell me that you still wear agbada.the palestinian food like the lebanese and syrian and even jewish are the same and similar.they are not arabian food.

read the below article from wikipedia on the LEBANESE PEOPLE who are the same with the palestinians and syrians and notice that these peoples are indiggenous to those lands (palestine,syria,and lebanon) and the overwhelming majority of them have jewish/hebrew,roman,greek,canaanite,e.t.c. blood in them and they did not come to arabia.it was islam that met them on their land just as islam met the hausa and yorubas on their land.the impact in the middle east was greater and those people even changed their languages and were "arabized".

my contention with you is to prove that the palestinians,lebanese,syrians,and jordanians are indigenous to palestine,lebanon,syria and jordan.the majority of them did not come from arabia,and the minority that did intermarried with the non-arabia majority to give us the people we have in those places today.just like the jews,those people are also indigenes.infact,the palestinians are more indigenous because they also have blood of canaanite tribes who predate the israelites (jewish ancestors) in their presence in palestine.

please just tell who the palestinian people are and where they originated from and i am done with you.do you agree or disagree that they are indigenous to palestine? i dont care who ruled over them.but the ordinary people who live there belong there.yes or no?

READ ON WHO THE LEBANESE PEOPLE ARE AND WHERE THEY ORIGINATED FROM JUST LIKE THE PALESTINIANS AND THE SYRIANS :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_people

also note that i dont care if you call those people palestinian,lebanese or syrian.i dont care whether they are the same or not.i dont care if they are in 3 countries which the europeans created.the europeans divided the middle east like africa into countries and separated the people.israel itself like nigeria and every land the europeans colonized were made into countries by the europeans.otherwise africa too would have less boundaries.the fact is there are people in what is known as palestine who have being dispossessed of their ancestral land and replaced by foreigners.you dont tell me that hausa dont belong to kano state because you find hausas in ghana.and you dont use that as a pretext to steal land in kano and give it to traditional worshippers.you are telling us that because palestinians are the same as lebanese and syrians,they should go away from palestine where they have lived.these people are found where they lived.you dont steal some of their lands and give it to jews and tell them to move away to the lands others like them who were arabized own.that is still land theft.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by JamesDoe: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2011
So, if many children of a Nigerian ethnic group go into the diaspora because of oppression and repression at home (far fetched?).

These children never disowned their homeland.

The oppressors living off these children's homeland resources now move in enmasse to dominate the few left in the homeland.

The children in the diaspora are industrious and make riches for themselves and help develop foreign lands. Only for the foreigners to start killing them out of envy.

The children decide to return to Nigeria. After all home is home as bad as Nigeria is.

Question to the world at large:
1) can the children return to their homeland?
2) can the children's children return to their homeland?
3) who is the owner of the homeland. The children or the oppressors?
4) can such a scenario ever happen in Nigeria or is it already happening?

Abeg, leave story. These guys have been at it for centuries. And it is God almighty that will settle their wahala.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Onyocha: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2011
JamesDoe:

So, if many children of a Nigerian ethnic group go into the diaspora because of oppression and repression at home (far fetched?).

These children never disowned their homeland.

yes you are right.

The oppressors living off these children's homeland resources now move in enmasse to dominate the few left in the homeland.

that was not the case in lands the arabians conquered.the minority arabians could not have "moved en masse" to settle all the lands they conquered from the Levant to north africa to asia to europe.

its like imagining the british moving en masse to settle africa and all the continents they colonized.britain will end up empty of british people.india alone is 1.3 billion people while britain have above 100 million people.how can arabians move out of arabia into places they governed and administered without arabia getting empty?arabia still had its original people.the different people only intermingled and the arabian power and conquest arabized the majority and islam was also introduced.

what happened was those arabians that moved out of arabia were the governors of the conquered lands with their few hundreds soldiers.they governed and ruled the conquered peoples and intermarried.they also gave them religion with a "holy language",arabic.

over generations,the majority of the conquered peoples became arabized and muslims.

The children in the diaspora are industrious and make riches for themselves and help develop foreign lands. Only for the foreigners to start killing them out of envy.

The children decide to return to Nigeria. After all home is home as bad as Nigeria is.

if they want to return to nigeria,and nigeria is not big enough to support them,what happens?

also,would those that were out of nigeria thousands of years disposses those in nigeria who have maintained their presence? will they drive those already in nigeria because they have changed culturally and have a new religion and language?

lets assume ghana conqueres nigeria.would those outside tell the nigerians who have ghanainize to leave and go to ghana?

Question to the world at large:
1) can the children return to their homeland?

if they have a house,fine.but they will not return with guns and tell those who already have houses to leave.that is what happened in palestine.the jews who were living in europe and elsewhere for thousands of years before the arabian conquest,thanks to roman deportation and others,came back to palestine to forcefully evict their brothers in palestine who have arabized and majority of them practice islam and christianity.it cannot work like that.

2) can the children's children return to their homeland?
they can return to their homeland,but not by dispossessing millions already there and replacing them with the millions living outside.

for example there are 7 million lebanese and people of lebanese origin living in brazil.lebanon has a population of four million lebanese.would those in brazil suddenly return and tell the 4 million to leave by bulldozing their houses and grabbing their lands as the jews did in palestine?

that is madness!!!

3) who is the owner of the homeland. The children or the oppressors?

who are the "oppressors".it was the babylonians and romans that forced the jews into exile.

the minority arabian conquerors assimilated the majority people living in the levant including jews and samaritans and turned them to arabs and muslims.the arabs came to spread religion while the romans and the other kingdoms were after worldly possession and power solely.

also,if we are to look at who is the owner of the land,then on what basis are jews the "owners"?we know from history and the bible that Abraham,from whom the jews claim descent was promised the holy land when he was far away from the land known as palestine and people (canaanite tribes) were already there living before him.so how do you define "ownership"?

even the ancestors of the jews,did not originate from palestine but came from somewhere else.in other words even their ancestors were settlers.

4) can such a scenario ever happen in Nigeria or is it already happening?

those outside cannot come in millions with guns and weapons to drive people already living in nigeria.

Abeg, leave story. These guys have been at it for centuries. And it is God almighty that will settle their wahala.

so,next time dont post.keep your mouth shut and spare us your ignorance like others and your "abeg".
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by JamesDoe: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2011
And you resort to insults like the big fool you are.

That land has been won and lost by violence for generations and millennias.

We Africans are at the bottom of the food chain. Instead of big black fools like you to focus on the issue affecting us and the high infant mortality rates, genocide and ethnic cleansing within our own Borders a big fool like you is debating what people with full stomachs are quarrelling about.

For insulting me when I was civil I will curse you out and all you stand for if you insist on being a dumb asshole.

Stupid slowpoke disturbing our morning over something idiotic happening thousands of miles from us whilst armed robbers are still smashing people's heads on the road side.

BIG DUMB FOOL!
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by JamesDoe: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2011
Africans are being slaughtered in Libya by these Arabs, Israelis supported White South Africa and an IDIOT like yourself wants to get involved in their quarrel.

Stupid dimwit.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Onyocha: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2011
JamesDoe:

And you resort to insults like the big fool you are.

That land has been won and lost by violence for generations and millennias.

We Africans are at the bottom of the food chain. Instead of big black fools like you to focus on the issue affecting us and the high infant mortality rates, genocide and ethnic cleansing within our own Borders a big fool like you is debating what people with full stomachs are quarrelling about.

For insulting me when I was civil I will curse you out and all you stand for if you insist on being a dumb Naugthy-person.

silly slowpoke disturbing our morning over something idiotic happening thousands of miles from us whilst armed robbers are still smashing people's heads on the road side.

BIG DUMB FOOL!

its like christian fanatics who are blinded by religion and fall for jewish lies and cover up cannot reason.

the government should prevent children from going to church.people learn insults and foul language from the bible and those big-mouthed-empty-belly pastors.

i wont reply to ignorance.i am not here to fight and quarrel and that has not being my attitude online.i dont trade insults and i will not reply again on that basis.people here get threatened by the truth.and someone like "davidylan" would call everything a "lie" when countered with facts.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2011
Misplace priorities.

I would like to see these people protesting about government corruption in Nigeria.

Complain about human rights issues in Nigeria and Africa before thinking of Israel and Palestine.

However there is nothing wrong with a country protesting about any human rights issues anywhere else in the world as it shows political maturity of the population.

For Nigerians to do it shows misplace priorities and naivety
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by JamesDoe: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2011
@Onyocha,

Govt should stop people from going to church ehn? Is that your mindset?

See this Iranian manlover who wants to protest what is happening thousands of miles away but wants to start a religious war in Nigeria.

You truly are a mat for foreign invaders. If you want your children and grandchildren to be enslaved please get out of Nigeria and go and live in the middleeast.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
Onyocha:

@Daviddylan

[b]please can you tell us who the palestinian people are and where they originated from?

you are telling what a palestinian is saying that palestinians are the same like other levantine peoples (lebanese,syrian and jordanians) and therefore the state of "palestine" is a pretext to disposess the jews.do you know that you are so annoying and stu.pid?

if the people are the same,does it justify foreign jews from europe and America to come to the middle east and steal land from those people and drive them away?the main problem here is the land theft that occurred and the displacement of millions and the settlements of jews from around the world on land they do not own just because of their faith.[/b]you are presenting us with nonsensical accounts from the 16th and 18 centuries from europeans on how deserted palestine was and the need to settle people there.that was a zionist pretext to take over palestine.when the zionists were busy with massacres against innocent palestinians to intimidate them,they lied that these palestinians were arabians who came to steal jewish land.the world later knew that was a jewish lie.

you have in one of your posts repeated what i have told you that the palestinian people like the lebanese and syrians are indigenous to palestine,lebanon and present day syria (all of which used to be considered by the arab as "GREATER SYRIA"wink.

You keep asking how come places in palestine have jewish names and not arabic?i have told you that both arabic and islam are foreign to palestine.but the people who are known today as palestinians and have adopted islam and arabic are not foreign to that land.generations of arab rule and domination have created a shift.parts of syria,lebanon and palestine used to be ARAMAIC speaking until some centuried ago when the shift to arabic began.the people are indigenous to those lands despite the shift.

you claim to be yoruba but you speak english as the official language and practice christianity.the dress of the palestinians too is traditional and not arabian if you tell me that you still wear agbada.the palestinian food like the lebanese and syrian and even jewish are the same and similar.they are not arabian food.

read the below article from wikipedia on the LEBANESE PEOPLE who are the same with the palestinians and syrians and notice that these peoples are indiggenous to those lands (palestine,syria,and lebanon) and the overwhelming majority of them have jewish/hebrew,roman,greek,canaanite,e.t.c. blood in them and they did not come to arabia.it was islam that met them on their land just as islam met the hausa and yorubas on their land.the impact in the middle east was greater and those people even changed their languages and were "arabized".

my contention with you is to prove that the palestinians,lebanese,syrians,and jordanians are indigenous to palestine,lebanon,syria and jordan.the majority of them did not come from arabia,and the minority that did intermarried with the non-arabia majority to give us the people we have in those places today.just like the jews,those people are also indigenes.infact,the palestinians are more indigenous because they also have blood of canaanite tribes who predate the israelites (jewish ancestors) in their presence in palestine.

please just tell who the palestinian people are and where they originated from and i am done with you.do you agree or disagree that they are indigenous to palestine? i dont care who ruled over them.but the ordinary people who live there belong there.yes or no?

READ ON WHO THE LEBANESE PEOPLE ARE AND WHERE THEY ORIGINATED FROM JUST LIKE THE PALESTINIANS AND THE SYRIANS :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_people

also note that i dont care if you call those people palestinian,lebanese or syrian.i dont care whether they are the same or not.i dont care if they are in 3 countries which the europeans created.the europeans divided the middle east like africa into countries and separated the people.israel itself like nigeria and every land the europeans colonized were made into countries by the europeans.otherwise africa too would have less boundaries.the fact is there are people in what is known as palestine who have being dispossessed of their ancestral land and replaced by foreigners.you dont tell me that hausa dont belong to kano state because you find hausas in ghana.and you dont use that as a pretext to steal land in kano and give it to traditional worshippers.you are telling us that because palestinians are the same as lebanese and syrians,they should go away from palestine where they have lived.these people are found where they lived.you dont steal some of their lands and give it to jews and tell them to move away to the lands others like them who were arabized own.that is still land theft.

These statements portray you as ill-informed commentator. Pleas engage in rudimentary research of the issues about the entire restate called Palestine and stop peddling with deceptive junks on the pages of obscure sources.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by kokoA(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Please come and join my protest against men snatching other mens' wives in kenya, Its worth protesting against. grin grin grin I laf in swaihili!
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by splitnaija(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2011
Please I'm tired of all these lessons in Arabic history, If that's what I'm looking for I know where to go.

Question : Any sense in Moslem women demontsrating in Kano over Palestinian women's plight?

Answer: Capital NO

Reason: The demonstration should actually be against the use of Northern children as Boko Haram and political thugs by BUHARI's CPC in Nothern Nigeria.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by udezue(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
Women who can't even feed their almajiri kids got time to worry about the plight of a people 10 times better than them. Kaii Hausa people are backward.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
@splitnaija,
stop spreading lies against Buhari and CPC, you know very well that there is no link between CPC and Boko Haram.

We all know Boko Haram existed several years before the CPC was formed last year.

stop you mischief
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by pinkrex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
GenBuhari:

@splitnaija,
stop spreading lies against Buhari and CPC, you know very well that there is no link between CPC and Boko Haram.

We all know Boko Haram existed several years before the CPC was formed last year.

stop you mischief

Gen. Buhari's mischievous condolences and defence on parade again undecided undecided undecided undecided

When he's disgraced i bet if you'll change your NL name undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
Please educate yourself about Buhari's performance as Head of State, I understand you were probably to young to remember or witness his leadership of Nigeria and the effective way he dealt with muslim fanaticism.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.32.html
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2011
Freedom of expression didn't give people the right to insult others!

Learn to use your freedom to help yourself than trying to call for troubles!
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2011
Freedom of expression didn't give people the right to insult others!

Learn to use your freedom to help yourself than trying to call for troubles!
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 4:19am On Sep 15, 2011
The only thing all these almarjiris dont knw is that palestine dont own any land there. That land was given by God to the israelites and to the jews. I begin to wonder wetin concern them with that land and the useless pple in kano.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by goggs(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2011
the Jews and Palestinians will fight their war and settle it one way or another. the Jews were in their land then forced out and now they have returned to find generations of Palestinians there. they will have to accommodate the Palestinians one way or another. they know it that is why the areas of disagreement has shrunk to basically the status of Jerusalem, security guarantees and a few others. unfortunately some extremist from both side are making these problematic areas difficult to resolve. from the orthodox Jews who will not give an inch of land to Palestinians (I wonder where they want them to go) to Islamic militants and hardliners like Hamas who are hardened in their irrational hatred for Jews. one way or another it will get solved.

back to Naija. I seriously think these protesters are within their rights. if they fully understand the issues at hand or if anybody outside that street they were on paid any serious attention, I doubt. a clue is the placard calling for "death to Israel " who will do the killing? the intolerance evidenced by the words on the placards only shows how detached the protesters are from reality. infact protesters who call for the death or destruction of a nation or people can't claim the right to protest.

if only the protesters knew they have bigger problems back home. Palestinians are better off than they are. infact Israel has Palestinian citizens (Palestinian Israelis or Arab Israeli) who enjoy higher standard of living than other Arabs in the region. even other Arab countries don't like the Palestinians. (Jordan and syria refused Palestinians asylum. there are hundreds of thousands in camps in those countries) . so can the nano women cry more than the bereaved?

let them protest against boko haram, polio, lack of education, health care, corruption etc
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by goggs(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2011
the Jews and Palestinians will fight their war and settle it one way or another. the Jews were in their land then forced out and now they have returned to find generations of Palestinians there. they will have to accommodate the Palestinians one way or another. they know it that is why the areas of disagreement has shrunk to basically the status of Jerusalem, security guarantees and a few others. unfortunately some extremist from both side are making these problematic areas difficult to resolve. from the orthodox Jews who will not give an inch of land to Palestinians (I wonder where they want them to go) to Islamic militants and hardliners like Hamas  who are hardened in their irrational hatred for Jews. one way or another it will get solved.

back to Naija. I seriously think these protesters are within their rights. if they fully understand the issues at hand or if anybody outside that street they were on paid any serious attention, I doubt. a clue is the placard calling for "death to Israel " who will do the killing? the intolerance evidenced by the words on the placards only shows how detached the protesters are from reality. infact protesters who call for the death or destruction of a nation or people can't claim the right to protest.

if only the protesters knew they have bigger problems back home. Palestinians are better off than they are. infact Israel has Palestinian citizens (Palestinian Israelis or Arab Israeli) who enjoy higher standard of living than other Arabs in the region. even other Arab countries don't like the Palestinians. (Jordan and syria refused Palestinians asylum. there are hundreds of thousands in camps in those countries) . so can the nano women cry more than the bereaved?

let them protest against boko haram, polio, lack of education, health care, corruption etc
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by icez: 12:42am On Nov 07, 2011
goggs:

the Jews and Palestinians will fight their war and settle it one way or another. the Jews were in their land then forced out and now they have returned to find generations of Palestinians there. they will have to accommodate the Palestinians one way or another. they know it that is why the areas of disagreement has shrunk to basically the status of Jerusalem, security guarantees and a few others. unfortunately some extremist from both side are making these problematic areas difficult to resolve. from the orthodox Jews who will not give an inch of land to Palestinians (I wonder where they want them to go) to Islamic militants and hardliners like Hamas who are hardened in their irrational hatred for Jews. one way or another it will get solved.

Tell them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking News: Efcc Detains Adenuga, Otedola And Others. / Tinubu’s Foundation Donates Food Items & Cash To The Needy In Lagos [Photo] / EFCC Shuts Obat Oil’s Tank Farm OverN1.2b Subsidy Cash Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.