Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate (21173 Views)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Breaking: G5 Governors Adopts Peter Obi, The Labour Party Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by MuslimIgbo: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Eriokanmi: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
TUC is still an arm of NLC so, it's super cool. LP is their party. NLC/TUC members are the civil servants at federal, state and LG levels across Nigeria, the corporate workers, self-employed and MSMEs, those whose children were locked up for nearly a year during the ASUU strike, during which our wicked politicians were seen posting the pictures of their graduating children trained in foreign universities for all to see, with our money meant to upgrade our universities.

During same period, the speaker of the House of reps, Femi Gbajabiamila was even seen attending lectures at Havard. He posted the picture himself on twitter which received thousands of reactions. Which companies does Gbajabiamila has other than politics? They're the enemies of the masses.

If you still believe in these wicked souls, tie ti ba ę grin

4 Likes

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by tuborme: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Structures everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by copyrites: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Good
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Selepreye(f): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!!!
Leadway Assurance (Opebi Branch)is currently recruiting vibrant, intelligent and smart persons for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Qualification (HND,BSC) if u are interested ,
call (08060398883) or send your CV to Ad-Adeleye@leadway.com

Application closes soon

Pls Rebroadcast
Thanks
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Fearyourcreator: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2023
insidelife22:
Pdapc are desperados but we are obidiently wiser now
Vote wisely.
It is a time to truely teach our looters something.
It is pay back time.
It is time to show them that power truely belong to the masses.
Vote PO.
Datti is a fact.
And one candidate ran two primaries this election... Was that not desperation
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2023
My family and I we are humbly Obidient

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by SensualMan: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Zico5:

And we will show u what real urchin is all about. If your Obi come distant third then we are not Urchin. Obi has failed completely. Next time u will learn to be careful of Ur utterance
Urchin rest. U have only one vote.

Urchin... Rest!

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by MrCGPA(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Wa
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Maobichek: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2023
OYEDIPE:

You don't need to insult.

Good morning, thank you for a sane response, have a wonderful day.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by chudez0147(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Way to go

Vote labor party on Saturday. Party of human beings; papa, mama, pikin

2 Likes

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2023
broadman20:
I had a chat with one of my big friends in APC yesterday and I asked him, why do you people always say OBI WILL NOT WIN?

He said we want to discourage his supporters not to vote.

Politicians are wicked.
obi will take Third or fourth you know it but just continue to hope until results announce tinubu or Atiku as next president...
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Chetas81(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2023
OYEDIPE:

hhhhhhhmmmmm insult by mentioning religion stupidity 🦘 If you check the map from god you will notice that Africans don't get it right from heaven in the first place

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Mozegee: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2023
The fool is no where to be found.
cjudy:
shocked

At this point in time, where’s that fool that said OBI will drop the race by Feb. 23?

Thiefnnubu is now left with Urchins Association of Yoruba Land (UAYL)

They will cry well well tomorrow
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by insidelife22(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

And one candidate ran two primaries this election... Was that not desperation
Chairmoo which candidate come be that now?
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by tiswell(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2023
OYEDIPE:

no insults detected

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by MuslimIgbo: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Holybwoy:
This election is beyond politicking..

If you look at the women below (whose family were murdered in cold blood in Owo, southern Kaduna, Borno and every other part of the country and you still want to return the founder of Boko Haram and the man who claimed to have brought Buhari and subjected 200 million people in pain for 8 years) and still wan to vote for APC..

You don't have blood running through your veins.. you are vile and you are not worthy to be called a human being.

Don't let anyone deceive you that your vote will not count or Obi does not have the number.. small drops of water makes the ocean full..

There are 81 million eligible voters with PVC coming out en masse.. ½ of them have made up their mind to be different..
Keep fooling yourself with your propaganda

DO YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE PITOBÌ KILLED AND DUMPED IN THE RIVER.

PEOPLE HE LABELLED Igbos

MY VOTE IS 100% AND THE VOTE OF MY FAMILY AND COMMUNITY IS FOR TINUBU.

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by MuslimIgbo: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2023
SensualMan:
Urchin rest. U have only one vote.

Urchin... Rest!
Do you have a million votes?

Obidiotṣ

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by okpukpu(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Vote Labour Party vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by onuman: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

If Tinubu wins (God forbid), we will praise Buhari's disasterous government. Nigeria would be worse than Afghanistan.

Worse and worse. Hashim Shettima has declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces if APC wins.

If APC wins, Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer will use Nigeria armed forces to wage a fiercer Jihad in Nigeria, than that of the Taliban of Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by warizi: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Goodluck to them

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Diligence: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2023
It is finished!

Just declare Mr Peter Obi and Prof Yussuf Datti Baba-Ahmed as President and Vice President.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
VoteAPCOut

3 Likes

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Creativity22: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Everyone is for Obi except urchins and religious bigots ......
And tribalists like enoch adeboye who has continued to sit on the fence, in this crucially period of our history as a nation

2 Likes

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Alexanderobi: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

VOTE Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.
Chai. Lol. You like jokes a lot sha. Today of all days is when you chose to campaign for her abi?
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by liasmiram2567: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Curious345:
Every pro Tinubu supporter should be lined up and [b]short at the stakes .

For wishing a druggie on us ;They are terrorists [/b]

The are indeed to be short.

Me: This is a democracy, vote for your candidate and don't wish evil to others .It is a competition.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Curious345: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2023
liasmiram2567:

The are indeed to be short.

Me: This is a democracy, vote for your candidate and don't wish evil to others .It is a competition.
well you may be right ..
But I'm trying to protect my kids from these terrorists
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Whether the devil and his human agents in government like it or not, Nigeria must have a president who can rebrand and rebuild her to compete favourably with the developed world.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by blabulu2000: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Nyamiri person endorsing Nyamirir presidential candidate ...nah their way... Always tribalistic in nature...

If nah Aboki be the president of the TUC there wouldn't be something of this nature...

Tribal bigot people how will you say the whole TUC endorses Obi when we have different political parties representatives in the union...and this kind of Union seems not to be partisans

An average Nyamiri person is so tribalistic irrespective of his or her level of education ...
When I saw the late Chinua Achebe hobnobbing with Atiku in the last election ... I know it was because of Obi that happens to be his running mate...and I'm so sure if he is alive today, he will give his 100 percent support for Obi...

Now, if 90 percent of Nyamiri people is supporting obi and the same Nyamiri people are denigrating and abusing your own representative don't you think there is a problem...

But some gullible Yoruba people will not open their eyes to this problem...Atiku has been running for president neither his people nor himself have abused any tribe whatsoever but the movement it comes to the Nyamiri people their Wickedness innate will else up. Started speaking through them. and some of these Yoruba people will also be endorsing what they are saying as if the Obi eventually emerges ..they will have an equal share in his government.....

I know their game from A-Z but because some of our Yoruba youth are politically ignorant...they absorbed what these people say hook, line and sinker, they plotted some fake and incomoetent journalist to.be monitoring all the mistakes of Asiwaju ...

I will always repeat ...I dare anyone of here to have a debate on why I should vote for Obi...most of them ran away and this politics section MOD banned me for no reason because of my unpopular opinion here...
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Slurity(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Everyone is for Obi except urchins and religious bigots ......
Yes now, unfortunately, we the urchins and religious bigots are the majority in the country.

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Dedeity: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2023
OYEDIPE:

Are you an urchin or a religious bigot ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Tap $37 Billion Market As Firm Confirms Lithium Deposits / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.