Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate (21177 Views)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Breaking: G5 Governors Adopts Peter Obi, The Labour Party Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Olaolex: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JASONjnr(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2023
bewla:
1983 was between saint and devil
1993 was between god and Satan then abi so now it sensible and idiot

This your tactics won't work go line and play by the rules maybe in four our eight years time you be considered

Am one my wife is two and I have a boy and two girls that are of voting age

Pluse 13 employee so you no how many we be

If we are to count people that we're employing, you're not even upto the numbers.

Because I will never compel anyone to vote against their interest. I speak for myself.

If you think Tinubu is worth it.... Go and cast your vote ... And like you have noticed, the sane people will vote for a better Nigeria while the rest of you will recycle your slave masters!
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

VOTE Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

Does this election looks like a fashion parade to you

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Fearyourcreator: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2023
insidelife22:

He is running to save your future and those of your children
It's your future thats leaking... I dont need no man to dertermine my future... If you future depends on one man... Your life no fit make sense... No go take your life serious
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Truthdeypain: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Holybwoy:
This election is beyond politicking..

If you look at the women below (whose family were murdered in cold blood in Owo, southern Kaduna, Borno and every other part of the country and you still want to return the founder of Boko Haram and the man who claimed to have brought Buhari and subjected 200 million people in pain for 8 years) and still wan to vote for APC..

You don't have blood running through your veins.. you are vile and you are not worthy to be called a human being.

Don't let anyone deceive you that your vote will not count or Obi does not have the number.. small drops of water makes the ocean full..

There are 81 million eligible voters with PVC coming out en masse.. ½ of them have made up their mind to be different..

Chai!

These people are actually super gifted with evil and wickedness, to have a conscience and choose to viye Tinubu is the most retarded thing anyone can do. Tribalism is the worst disease in Africa. May God save us all.

This is actually sad.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by bewla(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

If we are to count people that we're employing, you're not even upto the numbers.

Because I will never compel anyone to vote against their interest. I speak for myself.

If you think Tinubu is worth it.... Go and cast your vote ... And like you have noticed, the sane people will vote for a better Nigeria while the rest of you will recycle your slave masters!
No one can intimidate me to go with there scam have made up my mind
Long before it started

Thanks sane person ,
let me remain where I am the grand is far grener here then the bird I can't catch

I told you my population you afraid to say your you think I stand alone now you short of speech
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by KomonSense: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

VOTE Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

I'm only interested in making her my wife
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by olabright31: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Go and sleep ..... Your one vote won't even declare Tinubu a winner.

Like I said, this election is between sensible Nigerians and idiots!

Pleas how many votes do you have? Anyone not supporting your candidate is a fool. By Sunday when you start thinking that majority of Nigerians are foolish, na then you know say na you be the mad person
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Lampy336: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Okealaaye:
It'll result in tears! Obi who's as unstable as the leaf on the river. No principles, no enduring commitment to a noble cause! Expediency, that's Obi's alias. Check this out: formerly, APGA, PDP, now Labour Party. And like his Master he's returning to PDP after his fruitless exertions in May, instead of staying on in the party to lead its build-up to a formidable political force. Such a low man is the Messiah of Biafrans. Indeed, only the deep can call to the deep.

Chief of the urchins spotted..
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by olabright31: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2023
fuelsaver:
What's in apc that we've not seen? If you vote Tinubu for president after disrespecting Christianity and opted for Muslim-Muslim ticket and chosing a Gboko Haram as vice president who may takeover should anything happen to him... something is definitely wrong with you and you and your generation will reap evil but if you are OBEDIENT you will eat the good of the land. The choice is yours to make. But the truth is that God has rejected Tinubu and he cannot be president. So verily verily I say unto you if you vote for him you will suffer for chosing darkness instead of light.

All your curse shall be over you by God's grace
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by 2016v2017: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Everyone is for Obi except urchins and religious bigots ......
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Lampaso7: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Bxbdbbd

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by 2blessed01(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Also...
"Emilokan Is Heresey"...Yakubu Dogara
Vote wisely...
Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by callthefred: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Who are TUC? Very irrelevant bodies. How can any sane human being support a man who was caught with 250m cash of state money only to claim he was using it to pay a contractor who demanded to be paid in cash. Where is the accountability in that?

How can anyone in their right senses support someone who was governor and there was over 100 verified extra judicial killings of his own people by SARS but when idiots will support it they claim it was to clean the state of criminality. Yet Obi's way of security was to have SARS kill his own people and look the other way? His he the court to convict anyone? What about the innocents as we know the police would have blackmailed innocent people.

Because illiterate drug users who called themselves celebrities (mind you Psquare are Hero beer ambassadors) are canvassing and disturbing the media with flattering of him and you think he's right candidate?

Someone whose policies in government were never sustained by those who came after him.

Some of us know better and we don't dwell on lies or propaganda. We speak only on facts.

The only politician in Nigeria today after Obasanjo whose policies are still adding value to his state in Nigeria even after leaving office for 16 years is BAT. Not that he's an angel but he's a realist who identifies the best and nurtures them.

Imagine Lagos without Lastma, Lawma, KAI, LASSAA, RRS, Alpha Beta, BRT, LagBus ... OMG!

Our old Kuramo is now called Eko Atlantic and it's the most expensive estate in Africa today. Our once swampy area called Lekki is now worth hundreds of billions. Now we have the largest port in West Africa and a Free Trade Zone. Not a beer factory to get people drunk and misbehave.

Unless you have facts and evidences not hearsay please, not lies and not unsubstantiated proofs, let's have a debate on this!

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by felzokugo(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Newton2024:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

So where going to vote tinubu on mislim christain tickect right?? U hv not gone beyond tribal sentiment. Thank God tinubu has shot him self runningba muslim muslim tickect.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by 2016v2017: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Holybwoy:
This election is beyond politicking..

If you look at the women below (whose family were murdered in cold blood in Owo, southern Kaduna, Borno and every other part of the country and you still want to return the founder of Boko Haram and the man who claimed to have brought Buhari and subjected 200 million people in pain for 8 years) and still wan to vote for APC..

You don't have blood running through your veins.. you are vile and you are not worthy to be called a human being.

Don't let anyone deceive you that your vote will not count or Obi does not have the number.. small drops of water makes the ocean full..

There are 81 million eligible voters with PVC coming out en masse.. ½ of them have made up their mind to be different..

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Mayor101010(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2023
The path to victory is becoming clearer. Expect more of this in the coming hours. Even Asiwaju will endorse Obi.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by AntiTerrorist: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Tareq1105:

Is it binding on members? No.
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Boldkrammy: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Okealaaye:
It'll result in tears! Obi who's as unstable as the leaf on the river. No principles, no enduring commitment to a noble cause! Expediency, that's Obi's alias. Check this out: formerly, APGA, PDP, now Labour Party. And like his Master he's returning to PDP after his fruitless exertions in May, instead of staying on in the party to lead its build-up to a formidable political force. Such a low man is the Messiah of Biafrans. Indeed, only the deep can call to the deep.

It's honorable to leave fools in their paradise than trying to change them.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Lampy336: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2023
olabright31:

Stop.spewing trash because of your hatred. How will his emergence cause revolution? Tinubu will win, he shall be declared winner, sworn in and Nigeria shall be great and prosperous again

Ok agbadorians druggified will be declared winner in your family house as the president and head of the family , another urchins spotted , sufferness no dey tire una , if sufferness no dey tire una , we sensible Nigerians din tire for this APC shit of a Thing..
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by SmartPolician: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Newton2024:

That's FALSE. Many Yoruba Christians will vote for Tinubu.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JAGS001(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin just dey play, those deceiving peter gringory Obi that he will win this election won't make heaven, though he knows personally that hes just cruising around on his ipob followers and using them to cash out grin
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Olastep(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Everybody loves Obi
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Lampy336: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

That's FALSE. Many Yoruba Christians will vote for Tinubu.

That is only for your mind , pls speak for yourself and no for others..
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Lampy336: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2023
JAGS001:
grin grin just dey play, those deceiving peter gringory Obi that he will win this election won't make heaven, though he knows personally that hes just cruising around on his ipob followers and using them to cash out grin

Just as urchins like you want to put agbadorians druggified master on us , you won't make heaven too..
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Bhella5(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Shikini: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Great
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Jd10k(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2023
When all the state chapters belong to their State Governor 😀😀😀.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Shikini: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Lovely
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Temi2468: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

The only painful thing is that most youths I have had a one on one chat with who love PO do not even have PVC. Some are not ready to vote.

We won't be discouraged.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by pquaver(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
symbianDON:
TUC is wise

Actually the are being foolish.. Because obi has a history of neglecting workers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House / Those Asking For Diezani's Extradition Are Mumu-lauretta Onochie / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.