Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate (21165 Views)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Breaking: G5 Governors Adopts Peter Obi, The Labour Party Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by broadman20: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
obi will take Third or fourth you know it but just continue to hope until results announce tinubu or Atiku as next president...

Hahahaha!

What's so ever a man talks so much about, it's either worrying him or it's a source of concern.

That's an old African proverb, no be me talk am.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by cmikel: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2023
NIce

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JAGS001(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Lampy336:

Just as urchins like you want to put agbadorians druggified master on us , you won't make heaven too..
Since you admitted you're deceiving peter gringory obi oti lo grin
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Taiggarr: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Everyone is for Obi except urchins and religious bigots ......

Even the pepper sellers in Yobe and Damaturu are for Obi..

The people of Bama in Borno are for Obi..

The over 12 million talakawas with PVCs that are HEREDITARILY staunch in their Support for whoever their traditional leaders tell them to cast their votes for are all of a sudden for Obi..

Your late father has a STUPID UNTHINKING sentimental child..
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Taiggarr: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

If Tinubu wins (God forbid), we will praise Buhari's disasterous government. Nigeria would be worse than Afghanistan.

Nigeria with Tinubu will be MUCH MORE better..

He did it in Lagos..
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JASONjnr(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

Even the pepper sellers in Yobe and Damaturu are for Obi..

The people of Bama in Borno are for Obi..

The over 12 million talakawas with PVCs that are HEREDITARILY staunch in their Support for whoever their traditional leaders tell them to cast their votes for are all of a sudden for Obi..

Your late father has a STUPID UNTHINKING sentimental child..

It's your useless and good for nothing Imbecilic snoring and dripping cartar of a drunk father that is late.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JASONjnr(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
bewla:
No one can intimidate me to go with there scam have made up my mind
Long before it started

Thanks sane person ,
let me remain where I am the grand is far grener here then the bird I can't catch

I told you my population you afraid to say your you think I stand alone now you short of speech

Afraid to say my numbers?

Lol...

You want me to say it so you will say I am bragging or lying?

You counted 13people under your voting power and you want to compare yourself with someone that has an affiliate relationship with a party. My organisation is always to deliver votes and it's a coalition group of Abuja based working class youths.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by bewla(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Afraid to say my numbers?

Lol...

You want me to say it so you will say I am bragging or lying?

You counted 13people under your voting power and you want to compare yourself with someone that has an affiliate relationship with a party. My organisation is always to deliver votes and it's a coalition group of Abuja based working class youths.
get you and you say you won't force

Oga at the top
Do what is right for the yet on born

Tinubu a senator
Tinubu a nadeco member that fight abacha
Tinubu a governor
Tinubu a pan African leader
Tinubu a leader who work day and night to keep Nigeria together

Sai Tinubu for president
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Taiggarr: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

It's your useless and good for nothing Imbecilic snoring and dripping cartar of a drunk father that is late.

But your papa no dey again naa..

That one dey alive

DUNDERHEAD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Also Used Fake Pry., Secondary Sch. Certificates To Run For President -BAT / Photos: President-elect Buhari & Wife Accredited At Their Polling Unit / Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.