Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate (21139 Views)

2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Breaking: G5 Governors Adopts Peter Obi, The Labour Party Presidential Candidate / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

VOTE Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

Hmmmmm I will
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by deltateam: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
task govt, INEC on credible polls
https://businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/election-tuc-adopts-peter-obi/

If not that some people derive joy in suffering, Peter Obi should have been the consensus candidate.

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Ogbecheoga: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]

Akwa ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Rivers.

My dear Southerners, let's take our revenge.

In 2015 the westerners connived with northerners and stole our mandate from our brother Goodluck Jonathan.

Only the Easterners gave us 95% vote even far more than we gave our self. Today their son is on the ballot paper. we will return the favour this time. Vote OBI

Don't be deceived by party, because when they stole our mandate they ganged up as one, to make sure they destabilise us, therefore as 25-02-2023 comes we will pay them back.

Come to think of it, how many northerners and westerners have taxable and meaningful investment in the southern region outside stolen minaral resources, they don't even buy land not to talk of building here. Do northerners even rent apartments? They don't even have faith in us.

Therefore na person way scratch my back I go scratch him own. All south south vote is for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by onuman: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Holybwoy:
This election is beyond politicking..

If you look at the women below (whose family were murdered in cold blood in Owo, southern Kaduna, Borno and every other part of the country

and you still want to return the founder of Boko Haram

and the man who claimed to have brought Buhari and subjected 200 million people in pain for 8 years) and still wan to vote for APC..

You don't have blood running through your veins.. you are vile and you are not worthy to be called a human being.

Don't let anyone deceive you that your vote will not count or Obi does not have the number.. small drops of water makes the ocean full..

There are 81 million eligible voters with PVC coming out en masse.. ½ of them have made up their mind to be different..

In bold is the most annoying of APC MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket.
What inspired the APC choice of a Boko Haram sympathizer, Hashim Shettima, as VP to Tinubu, is deeper than ordinary citizens can see.
If Nigerians both Muslims and non-Muslims make the mistake of returning APC to Aso Rock, the country is in blazes.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Teymanhenry(f): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2023
Learned persons and realists are for Peter Obi, but unfortunately, they don't constitute up to 30% of the population of this country. Nigerian election is won in the North.
From the number of PVC collected
North West and East have - 28,649,200 PVC's collected
North Central- 10,943,893 and FCT- 1,026,920
South East and South south - 19,650,000 PVC
South West - 12,814,260..
Do the math on who's strong holds have more population. If not for Kwankwaso, Atiku will win with a margin higher than both APC and LP combined. Just praying Obi wins for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JASONjnr(m): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2023
Slurity:
Yes now, unfortunately, we the urchins and religious bigots are the majority in the country.

Lol....dreamer!!!
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by anochuko01(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Holybwoy:

If you look at the women below (whose family were murdered in cold blood in Owo, southern Kaduna, Borno and every other part of the country and you still want to return the founder of Boko Haram and the man who claimed to have brought Buhari and subjected 200 million people in pain for 8 years) and still wan to vote for APC

This kind of killings would happen under any government bro. We're only hoping that things get better
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Benwallt(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Fake news. Even if true. It is highly inconsequential
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by almicro: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Almicro is a skilled as well as proficient creator of microscopes and laboratory products. Here, our well-experienced and skilled team is engrossed in producing high-quality laboratory items like specimen cutters, polishing machines, profile projectors, etc. We provide products with a guarantee of one year.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by riverbird: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

If Tinubu wins (God forbid), we will praise Buhari's disasterous government. Nigeria would be worse than Afghanistan.

Yes o, we don't want Pablo or bin laden in this country......
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JASONjnr(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Zico5:

And we will show u what real urchin is all about. If your Obi come distant third then we are not Urchin. Obi has failed completely. Next time u will learn to be careful of Ur utterance

You wish you can do what you think you'd do.

Unfortunately, we are united under Obi's ambition... While you urchins are divided and uses agberos to archive your aim. Buhari will not give you that chance..

So tell me, are you still keeping the old note and hoping that you will begin to make use of it when your agbado munching druglord loses tomorrow?
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Kennitrust(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2023
OYEDIPE:

You don't need to insult.
are you one of them

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by rowosky(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.

Lol,
You're definitely joking. Nigeria will never produce a female president in the next century. You're a joker.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Hdhdhd(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

Dey play
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JASONjnr(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2023
OYEDIPE:

You don't need to insult.

Not an insult...

I've been called zombidiot, Obidient, Obidog, Obigoat and I never let it bother me...

So they should learn to embrace the tag name of urchin.... As well....

1 Like

Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by livinbygrace: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2023
These are the people sabotaging the effort of the government.You now see the reason,why we have fuel scarcity and cash crunch?
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by brightDdon(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

My dear, Patricia Eteh really messed things up for the women folks but then I'm still in same page with you and believe women should be given the opportunity for leadership at the top too.
#GenderEquality
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Fearyourcreator: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2023
insidelife22:

Chairmoo which candidate come be that now?
Who e wan be again? Left three days .. He dey sleep before ? Omolomo!
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by kamalbob(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Everyone is for Obi except urchins and religious bigots ......

Lol Coming from a tribal bigot whose candidate leaned on the back of the religious institutions. Running from one church to another seeking for sympathy votes. Una pastors don turn churches to campaign joint yet you are here showcasing your poor upbringing!
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by bewla(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Everyone is for Obi except urchins and religious bigots ......
yes like what's the name of this TUC president again

Wake up am a member and we won't vote Obi

You can't intimidate me to vote Igbo
When Igbo never vote Awolowo and Abiola when they contested are does one to old to rule

Obi is not fit and have little baby brain opportunist person that use his gentlity to scam people
Like former Ogun governor will smile all the time but is a devil advocate
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by insidelife22(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Who e wan be again? Left three days .. He dey sleep before ? Omolomo!
Bros just vote wisely.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by JASONjnr(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2023
bewla:
yes like what's the name of this TUC president again

Wake up am a member and we won't vote Obi

You can't intimidate me to vote Igbo
When Igbo never vote Awolowo and Abiola when they contested are does one to old to rule

Obi is not fit and have little baby brain opportunist person that use his gentlity to scam people
Like former Ogun governor will smile all the time but is a devil advocate

Go and sleep ..... Your one vote won't even declare Tinubu a winner.

Like I said, this election is between sensible Nigerians and idiots!
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Tareq1105: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Newton2024:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

You've been saying it for ages but it's not selling bcoz Tinubu is not a religious bigotry.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by fuelsaver: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
What's in apc that we've not seen? If you vote Tinubu for president after disrespecting Christianity and opted for Muslim-Muslim ticket and chosing a Gboko Haram as vice president who may takeover should anything happen to him... something is definitely wrong with you and you and your generation will reap evil but if you are OBEDIENT you will eat the good of the land. The choice is yours to make. But the truth is that God has rejected Tinubu and he cannot be president. So verily verily I say unto you if you vote for him you will suffer for chosing darkness instead of light.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Bulleye(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Corrupt union endorsing incompetent and divisive Obi who is an opportunist should be ignored. No union can tell workers who to vote for. It is a contravention of the union constitution to ask unionized Nigerian workers who to vote for.

Next time all union executive positions shall be zoned and shall reflect religious diversity of this country.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Fearyourcreator: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2023
insidelife22:

Bros just vote wisely.
That's what desperation is ... Why is he running... Lolz
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Tareq1105: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Is it binding on members? No.
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by insidelife22(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

That's what desperation is ... Why is he running... Lolz
He is running to save your future and those of your children
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by bewla(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Go and sleep ..... Your one vote won't even declare Tinubu a winner.

Like I said, this election is between sensible Nigerians and idiots!
1983 was between saint and devil
1993 was between god and Satan then abi so now it sensible and idiot

This your tactics won't work go line and play by the rules maybe in four our eight years time you be considered

Am one my wife is two and I have a boy and two girls that are of voting age

Pluse 13 employee so you no how many we be
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by olabright31: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2023
OBIGS:
If Tinubu Wins this elections Nigeria should prepare for the worst. And am very sure his administration will lead to a revolution in Nigeria

Stop.spewing trash because of your hatred. How will his emergence cause revolution? Tinubu will win, he shall be declared winner, sworn in and Nigeria shall be great and prosperous again
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by blabulu2000: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu will vote at Ikeja, Lagos.
Atiku will vote at Jada, Adamawa.
Buhari wil vote in Daura
Peter Obi will vote at Ikoyi, Lagos.Why not in Agulu in Anambra? I need answers
Re: Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by bewla(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Bulleye:

Corrupt union endorsing incompetent and divisive Obi who is an opportunist should be ignored. No union can tell workers who to vote for. It is a contravention of the union constitution to ask unionized Nigerian workers who to vote for.

Next time all union executive positions shall be zoned and shall reflect religious diversity of this country.
they can but not like family can I have wife three children and and 13 employee we will all vote that old fool the call Tinubu and by God grace he will rule for eight years

As he is the next president whether them like or not

Renew hope has come
No one will intimidate me to vote Igbo that do not vote Awolowo and Abiola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC’s Bago Wins Niger Governorship Election / "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara / Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.