Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi (48599 Views)

Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Minjim: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Now, there’s no money anywhere on ground. It’s about your conscience and if you believe in a movement. That’s all. Nobody should expect any money from somewhere.

Won't you pay your agents? Or money wasn't spent in moving Obi around during the rallies?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Gaskiya77: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2023
There is no doom for PO. Vote according to your conscience and not money. I am happy that money politics is fading gradually. On Peter Obi mandate I stand.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Truthshscrazy: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Interesting
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by phlame(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

Tribal Bigot!!!
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by hotwax: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

ok kamorudeen...Yoruba was president for 8 years and vice president for another 8years.

I am a yoruba man with fear of God....Igbo deserve it this time around...You don't want biaafra and you don't want them to rule...

I am from Osun state, I am voting Peter Obi although PDP might win Osun because of Adeleke
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Urchinpainer: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:

Lol. I'm not interested in working in a brewery. I don't take alcohol. You can enjoy the brewery job. Lol. I'm fine building softwares and games. Lol

grin grin grin... Olodo... Your lineage most be full of drunks that why they only job you know is brewery!
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Georgejeez: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Cutehector:
Lmao... If nigerians dont vote obi, its doom for Nigerians and not obi.. The man is rich and can leave the country to face his cashflows if he does not win.

Who will suffer for the next 8yrs if a good president does not enter office?

Still same nigerians..
So therefore he's doing us a favour right, we should kowtow and lick his sandals because he's contesting abi ..
Someone who couldn't turn only Anambra state around in whole 8 years will wave his new found magic wand and turn 36 states plus FCT around ABI ?.

Come tomorrow, I and my family , we are voting Atiku and PDP all the way , if you like make you and your family enter perpetual doom after Obi lose , na you sabi
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tribal politics.
Foolish people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Pityoobi:
You don’t even know the OBI you want to rule Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxuBSxoUkc
bro if we continue like dis iwe ma kun pelu tinubu lets just forget
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Diligence: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Never in the history of Nigerian democracy did a man like Tinubu so despise Christians and still need their votes

In all killings and ethnic cleansing unleashed on Christians, never did Tinubu & Shettima condemn the acts of those religious brutes!

Tinubu: so insensitive, selfish and covetous.

Take Back Your Country
VoteAPCOut
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by vannessa7(f): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Peter Obi as president will mean hunger for the masses, appointments of only igbo to sensitive post in the nation. Imagine his people here supporting this as if they can work without being paid, this is the handwriting on the wall of what is to come if Peter Obi win, God forbid it o, he showed them shege in Anambra and will show Nigerians shege, he must not win or this country is doomed. The bible says "A man gift makes room for him" and "those who water others will be watered themselves," " it is more blessed to give than to receive'
Islam also says the sweat of your labourers must not dry before you pay them their wages, and here we have someone who does not give shishi. Jesus is against this, Islam forbid it and I reject it insha Allah in the name of Jesus.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by vannessa7(f): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Diligence:

Never in the history of Nigerian democracy did a man like Tinubu so despise Christians and still need their votes

In all killings and ethnic cleansing unleashed on Christians, never did Tinubu & Shettima condemn the acts of those religious brutes!

Tinubu: so insensitive, selfish and covetous.

Take Back Your Country
VoteAPCOut
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever

But he allowed his wife to be a pastor and all his children are christian and during his tenure as governor he appointed lots of christians to sensitive post and still support them, why don't you fear for your soul with all these lies, you sha want no shishi, o ma she o

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by tyinfinity: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2023
All Nigerians both dead and alive predict doom for peter OSU obituary of Agulu on saturday

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Nlkay(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

It's a fact that during GEJ government which was a southern Nigerian government, the Yoruba was not at the echelon of national politics but in this government where you have two high ranking Yorubas, the other southern region ain't complaining like you just did. Ain't the other southern region ought to be represented in a high ranking position also?
Don't misrepresent things cos the coming of APC was founded on lies to an average Nigerian.
Take a good look again at their manifesto in 2015 and measure what we were told.
It's only proper that the other southern region is properly represented in the next dispensation for equity and fairness just like the Yorubas have gained in the last 8years.
My opinion!
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by imagrg(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Dem don collect US dollars from Atiku. grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Draei: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Why are you so stúpid and dúmb at thesame time. So its now about tribe, until we Yorubas keep ruling b4 you go rest even when the credibility of the Yoruba candidate is questionable?

Fóols like you are the reason this country can't get better anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by jjxxx: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Just as ur moniker says, u are talking balabluu. U are not making sense with ur tribal sentiments. Wake up. It’s not time for tribalism or religion anymore but competence. Watin we gain from OBJ wen he ruled? Watin South-South gain from GEJ? This should tell u that ur region will do worst to us wen in power. Wat did Tinubu do wen herdsmen invaded our land in the west with his great influence in politics and aso rock? These leaders are after their own ambition. So u can keep fighting for them while they use ur stained blood to rise. Awon it’s our turn to rule.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by vannessa7(f): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2023
hotwax:

ok kamorudeen...Yoruba was president for 8 years and vice president for another 8years.

I am a yoruba man with fear of God....Igbo deserve it this time around...You don't want biaafra and you don't want them to rule...

I am from Osun state, I am voting Peter Obi although PDP might win Osun because of Adeleke

I definitely believe igbo should rule also but not at the expense of Nigerians well being,. They should have done their homework by fielding a more competent candidate, we cannot throw out the baby with the bath water and we cannot cut our nose to spite our face, and Tinubu is highly qualified and competent, had it been it's just between Peter Obi and Atiku it will be a different game. Peter Obi is a disaster going somewhere to happen, check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by verybadmouth(m): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Urchinpainer:

grin grin grin... Olodo... Your lineage most be full of drunks that why they only job you know is brewery!
Bros, rest. Tomorrow evening come back, we go talk.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Manofnaija: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu was governor from 1999 to 2007.
How did he bring Yoruba into the game. Was it by hijacking Lagos state treasury
You people just frame up cheap propaganda to deceive the gullible people.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by zinizta: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

How did all that benefit the common Yoruba man?

Or is my name Seyi Tinubu
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Bigkoko: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Mobilize kill you there...... Criminals everywhere! We no dey give shishi..... Politics is not employment

floret23:
https://www./2023/02/24/lp-reacts-as-state-chairmen-predicts-doom-for-peter-obi/amp/
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by ezeego231: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Useless tribalistic animal.
You want to vote a drug Lord as our president
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Obedient will proof anyone doubting the success of Peter Obi as the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria wrong tongue
Because Judas Obi is bigger than the political party that gave him the opportunity on a waiver?

Ungrateful Ipobians, only foolish Nigerians from other tribes will support you people.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Racoon:
All these propaganda would not stop the march to liberate this nation except if God says it is not gonna be so.
You ipobians should keep deceiving yourselves with this your Pandora Pete agenda.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by ReubenE(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

While political participation is good, some of you don't apply reason and conscience in your activities.

MULIKAT AKANDE was nominated to become the Speaker of the House by the then government. Was it not same Yoruba elements you now claim to love Yoruba people that scuttled it and gave it to a Tambuwal a Northerner? Or is MULIKAT AKANDE from Bayelsa State?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by ehissi(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
https://www./2023/02/24/lp-reacts-as-state-chairmen-predicts-doom-for-peter-obi/amp/

After using the state chairmen to mobilise and organise campaign, dumps them like menstrual pads.....this is what caused Buharis loss in the 2011 elections, no politician is bigger than a party......no not one.

Obi will find out the hard way
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by DrUche3(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:
75% of Obi's keyboard warriors will not vote tomorroow.
Just calm down, we go shock you convincingly.
We are not toothless bulldogs
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by mkoabiola: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2023
I will keep saying ds..

Obi cannot win ds election.

Election is not won on social media

He has pulled d crowed and gather momentum.

He has changed d status quo.

D cabals in 🇳🇬 won't allow him

But it is what it is.

Saturday is here
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by TrumpDonald2: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

So what positive impact has a Yoruba man being among the top 4 in the country contributed to your life?

I really want to know so I can understand
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by vhykeeytor(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

The one that have top 3 yorubas in top 6. How has that bettered you life. Can you say you are living a good life now than in 2012.

Are you buying fuel, gas, kerosene, palm oil, veg oil, eggs, sardine, bathroom slippers, or even broom cheaper now, than you are buying it in 2012.

Can you use flight at 15k then to travel now, can you travel from Lagos to Ibadan without the fear of being kidnapped....do you even have access to the money in your bank account if you need raw cash?

Don't drink poison because it's served with the cup of your tribe.

Fashola that said these rubbish, don't know what it's like to enter market and buy food stuffs or queue at the filling station to buy fuel.

If Tinubu wins, Fashola gets an appointment...8years with Tinubu, 8years as a Governor, 8 years with Buhari and another 8years with Tinubu at the federal level...thats 32years of not spending his own money but freely living on Govt money with his family.

Tinubu won't even remember you. Have you asked yourself are they the only ones in Nigeria?
Wisdom is profitable to direct. Don't reward a failure (APC) with another opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.