Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi (48600 Views)

Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
Thunder fire them

They have done their worst, no shishi for them still

Hope APC paid them well? Nothing for them again after Saturday

I don't understand what is going on. Are the national Chairmen not part of obi campaign since? Is the party not mobilising it agents with tfair and miscellaneous expenses?

Why is Obi PCC having issues with the party Chairmen? What is the mobilisation money for? Are they not given basic mobilisation fee to monitor elections?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Alpharey: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Mrmb:

No money to share wahala don burst grin grin grin. Your garri will be collected with smiles but remember that it will take a lot more than garri to buy us over...Our love for jagaban is unlimited.....

JAGABAN IS COMING......

So you mean you will collect that old #1000 note ( 2 pieces, #2000) and spend it for the next coming 4 years. Chaaiii, who do you this thing.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by chimaxx: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost
How did having your kingsmen in the power structure benefits you as an individual? Just a feeling of belonging with poverty and suffering. Abi you no dey feel the heat?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by femtex007(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

Your mentality is wack

And you think you are more rich than the people yearning for a good president
You are crazy. What did ur candidate did for 8 years in his state? The person that doesn't even pay salary. He prefer to go and fix ther allocation while thesedes are dying of hunger
Am well to do and I knw every government will favour me. So Bleep off and face ur bad product
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost
as far as concern no be say some Yoruba hate tinubu we hate tinubu because of his age and health and he av criminal record which we didn't tolerate or can you go and call RONALDINHO or ZIDANE come and be playing in your team by this time they can't because of their age that is why we need a man who is physically fit who never av criminal record who is stingy like PETER OBI to come and rule us imagine BUHARI to borrowed over 40trillions pls where are the money? Bro wake up true true if you believe in one Nigeria let's make it together and vote PETER GEORGRY OBI AIYEDATIWA OMOOLOGO tommorow okay
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Lithiumite: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Carry that your religious nonsense out of Ile kaaro ojiire......we don't care about religion,we aren't bigots like rest of Nigerians fooling themselves with religion they inherited from their colonisers.

Even those who sold the hogwash of a religion to them are dumping it on a daily,they have evolved but you and your lot keep deceiving yourselves.

Even Saudi Arabia supports Israel a Jewish country against Iran a fellow Islamic country.......keep deceiving yourselves with your church nonsense......I am Baptist if you care to know
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Mrmb: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Alpharey:

So you mean you will collect that old #1000 note ( 2 pieces, #2000) and spend it for the next coming 4 years. Chaaiii, who do you this thing.

Its a pity u don't understand a simple sentence, but that's who Obi supporters are, just thugs without proper thinking faculty.. They understand next to nothing just ranting, attacking and abusing people up and down
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by MrHighSea: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
GWMI:

Stingy people don't make good leaders Generous people are always good leaders.
Generous PMB done ORGANISE loan for you.
So, your great grand kids can ARISE and pay.

This country needs humble and "someone that has something to lose" president.

Likes of PMB, BAT, OUK, Atiku, have nothing to lose. GEJ would have joined them if he didn't chose peace.

Should PO underperforms as president, he'll be haunted for life. All his precedents will look like smoke.

I'm a Southerner, Amongst the top 4, I prefer PO then Kwakwanso.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by BlackKafka: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Once I see 'Yoruba Christians', I sense an Easterner behind the screen. There is none of the 7 yoruba states where there is not a mix of chrisitians, muslims and traditionalists in the same family.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Kennyfancy(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi will not win this election he knows it too.... he is preparing for 8 years from now .

Although he ignorant followers are so delusional to assume that Peter obi will win APC and PDP

Social media is not real life .....

but you are in social media or aren't you a real human
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Demolakay: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Ur yapping nonsense. Yoruba has always been in mainstream politics in Nigeria. Dere was no time dey were lost.
We had an Obasanjo for 8years. Yorubas were part of his cabinet members isn't it?

During Goodluck Jonathan time, a Yoruba woman (Mulikat Akande) was suppose to become d speaker of d house of Representatives. It was Yorubas, and Action Congress members led by dis same Tinubu ur exhaulting dat thwarted dat effort,jst because she's nt d candidate dey supported.

Now, d presidency is d turn of d Igbos, dats wat equity demands. We've had Obasanjo for 8years, Osinbajo for 8years. Na only us Waka come?

Greedy pple lyk u can only come only to gaslight d ignorant ones,nt sane exposed Yorubas lyk us.

My vote nd dat of sane, responsible Yorubas is for Obi. For Nigeria to move forward, we must carry evry region along. Nigeria belong to evrybody,nt a particular ethnic group.

If d presidency eludes d south dis time,it because of greedy, selfish individuals lyk u.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by blacksam01: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
GWMI:
So who leads his presidential campaign council in those state?the support group or the party chairmen?
Who organized other candidates in the election?the support group or the party chairmen?do you know without the party candidates in the state the presidential candidates can't do well?no presidential candidate do well without the senatorial and reps candidates.

did u read wwhat happened in thr entire southwest LP leadership..? they ran to APC..did Obi organic supporters do..? NO! if u are in his shoes..u will know ur true and genuine supporters
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2023
To my followers Nigerians, I will say this once and for all... Peter Obi is the man God has chosen to liberate Nigeria and indeed Nigerians. I see Nigeria working under his leadership.

He won't share our money, he will guide the nation's treasury and use the money to better the life of Nigerians instead of spending it on frivolities and godfathers.

We need a stingy man like Obi as President. If you like make another mistake on Saturday.

Obi is the right man for the job!
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Munamu: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Shut your mouth there ! LIAR. Go and ask tinubu why he directed ACN members not to vote for Hon mulkat Adeola from ogbomoso. The speaker slot was meant for southwest, but tunibu cunningly diverted it to the North, in order for yorubas to hate president Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by onuman: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Labour Party should have ignored Abdusalam the Islamist who had always been a mole in the party who waited for the last day before the election to start his campaign for his fellow Islamists in whatever political party.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by TYCO77: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

What positive change, socially and economically has the top 8 position imparted on majority of the Yorubas. It is high time you stop sacrificial of competence at the altar of ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Scalphunter: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Partnerbiz:
Those guys don take bribe finish.

I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

UK/USA used laptops.
I have a few available, how do we see? What configuration are you interested in?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by KevMitnick: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2023
After all these years of PDAPC misrule...I'm surprised at some of the comments I'm reading on here...what a shame.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Urchinpainer: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:

You don't have half the education my dog has.
And you are depending on 30k to survive? grin grin grin, what a wretched fellow.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Cantonese: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Shameless youthful Muntula, still talking tribalism when even the same Tinubu is tagged a national leader. A national leader has no business with tribalism.

Olodo.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by verybadmouth(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Urchinpainer:

And you are depending on 30k to survive? grin grin grin, what a wretched fellow.
You're more wretched than your house rat
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Demolakay:

Ur yapping nonsense. Yoruba has always been in mainstream politics in Nigeria. Dere was no time dey were lost.
We had an Obasanjo for 8years. Yorubas were part of his cabinet members isn't it?

During Goodluck Jonathan time, a Yoruba woman (Mulikat Akande) was suppose to become d speaker of d house of Representatives. It was Yorubas, and Action Congress members led by dis same Tinubu ur exhaulting dat thwarted dat effort,jst because she's nt d candidate dey supported.

Now, d presidency is d turn of d Igbos, dats wat equity demands. We've had Obasanjo for 8years, Osinbajo for 8years. Na only us Waka come?

Greedy pple lyk u can only come only to gaslight d ignorant ones,nt sane exposed Yorubas lyk us.

My vote nd dat of sane, responsible Yorubas is for Obi. For Nigeria to move forward, we must carry evry region along. Nigeria belong to evrybody,nt a particular ethnic group.

If d presidency eludes d south dis time,it because of greedy, selfish individuals lyk u.

And why using parasol for another man's headache...

Were my comments referring to Nyamiri whatsoever? Or does it debase your political candidate?
I just presented facts about the past governance in the country and you are ranting like rabid dogs...
I thank God that none of this fact staring at you is fictitious...and none of this information was cooked up...it is just a way of presenting facts about the past and thinking critically of any contrary choice they might likely want to settle for other than their political son...
We have come a long way in the country and by experience and political knowledge, we really know how the game is being played... this game is being played with biased laced with all kind of tribal sentiments...if we were being denied of different top positions during the GEJ administration ...how much more during an Nyamiri person reigning....

Food for thought for my. people...
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Pityoobi: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Aptly said, I don’t know the mindset of those Yorubas supporting a clannish OBI that never performed as a state governor. He never turned around the fortunes of Awka, today it’s the worst state capital in Nigeria.

Some Yorubas no get sense at all. How can you be supporting a failed candidate for that matter. What many of them didn’t know is that this is the only republic Yorubas ever had grip in Nigeria.

In first republic the Igbos had the president after betraying Awolowo and instead Awolowo was framed up and sent to jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRe0gUuDfyU

Second republic, Awolowo was also rejected and OBJ rigged the election as a military head of state to favor Shagari and Alex Ekwueme.
Here we have now had Igbo man as Vice President. Yorubas never had the opportunity to rule Nigeria in a democratic set up almost 40yrs after independence.

Igbos have had taste of Presidency and Vice President. Infact Osinbajo was Yorubas fist Vice President 55 yrs after independence. While Igbos had the Vice President slot just 19yrs after independence.

Igbos will manipulate any gullible person by claiming victims of marginalization. They lost their grip on Fourth republic because of greed and treacherous behavior against the Nigerian state by actively promoting Biafra at night and calling Nigeria zoo in the day. They are in political relegation because of their own doing.

Voting OBI is like rewarding treacherous behavior and promoting people ideology that insists Nigeria must be divided across faulty ethnic lines because it’s a zoo. Yoruba ronu, no opportunity like this will come again.

Igbos suddenly picked interest in Nigeria when they discovered the Hausas had willingly shifted power to the south and it appears Tinubu will benefit from this. These are the major reasons Igbos dislike Tinubu like passion. He wasn’t the governor of their state that didn’t perform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxuBSxoUkc
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Urchinpainer: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:

You're more wretched than your house rat

I can feel your pain. Stop convulsing. You are scare of dying if hunger if Tinubu loses. Don't worry, PO will give you a Reasonable job.
You will not remain poor again.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by unclejb2(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Thank you.
Abia state.
Ok. Ohofia, Abriba or Igbere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by mechanics(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2023
That's right, gone are those days of mobilising people to vote, let voting be done with one's conscience.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by onuman: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

A VOTE FOR BOLA TINUBU IS A VOTE FOR HASHIM SHETTIMA THE BOKO HARAM SYMPATHIZER TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
‐-------‐-‐----------------------------
HoR Speaker was slotted for Yoruba but Tinubu group thwarted it.

After your calculations that no saner Yoruba will vote a man like Tinubu to succeed President Buhari, you came up with the bunkum above to drive for Yoruba solidarity with Tinubu's presidential ambition.
Tinubu is not aware of his surroundings most of the time, he suffers forgetfulness, blurred speech, all due to age.
Why would anyone saner consider Tinubu to become president of a country?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by tonididdy(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

The next 8 years of Nigeria existence is not about “our turn” it’s about competence!

Thanks for your reminder to our Yoruba brothers but this next election is about what is MOST RIGHT!
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Pityoobi: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Emola12:
as far as concern no be say some Yoruba hate tinubu we hate tinubu because of his age and health and he av criminal record which we didn't tolerate or can you go and call RONALDINHO or ZIDANE come and be playing in your team by this time they can't because of their age that is why we need a man who is physically fit who never av criminal record who is stingy like PETER OBI to come and rule us imagine BUHARI to borrowed over 40trillions pls where are the money? Bro wake up true true if you believe in one Nigeria let's make it together and vote PETER GEORGRY OBI AIYEDATIWA OMOOLOGO tommorow okay
You don’t even know the OBI you want to rule Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxuBSxoUkc
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by verybadmouth(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Urchinpainer:

I can feel your pain. Stop convulsing. You are scare of dying if hunger if Tinubu loses. Don't worry, PO will give you a Reasonable job.
You will not remain poor again.
Lol. I'm not interested in working in a brewery. I don't take alcohol. You can enjoy the brewery job. Lol. I'm fine building softwares and games. Lol
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Softmirror: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:
75% of Obi's keyboard warriors will not vote tomorrow.

SO YOU NOTICED THIS TOO?! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT A STAUNCH OBI APOLOGIST DON'T HAVE PVC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.