Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi (48539 Views)

Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by wildernessVoice: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

And you harvested
* Banditry
* Kidnapping of your kinsmen
* Total collapse of our economy
* Skyrocketing inflation, prices of goods and services.
* Use of naira to buy naira
* High Debt profile

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
benqo01:
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PEOPLE AGAIN,MONEY FOR WHAT SELF IF YOU GAT GENUINE LOVE FOR NIGERIA AND PO DEY WILL GO VOTE CLEAN ND CLEAR FOR HIS VICTORY

You'll see the outcome of his greediness tomorrow. Money is needed for mobilization worldwide.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by dotedote: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Ok

Conner44:
Everybody with a functional brain in their skull already knows that Peter Obi of Labor Party has already won this election. The ones that are unable to bring themselves to face reality are the usual band of looters and crumb pickers grin

Have you ever put a pinch of salt on an earthworm before? You see the way it dances before splitting into different parts and melting? that’s exactly how all these agbadorian and mikanos monikers are currently behaving as they will all fizzle out and deactivate within the next 24 hrs

Then we can all breathe fresh air again on this great forum kiss Let’s be patient for just one more day my fellow obidients

Oga, abeggi remind us again . . . When did you say that Peter Obi will drop out of the political race? Was it on the 23rd? Or were my eyes playing tricks on me yesterday because of the celebration beer I was drinking while reading your post tongue
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
onez:
Thank you Obi. We must sanitize this country. Imagine Atiku's aide caught with more than a million dollar in Rivers state.
WHAT ABOUT THE GARRI U SHARED?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Kennitrust(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2023
When Obi say, he no dey give shi shi, they though it was a riddle. Now it very clear that he meant what he said.

If you pay someone to do your work, he will be careful in doing it but someone pay you to do your work... He will be careless about since he had pay you.

Money politics most be a thing of the past in these country so that any president in future will know that money is not everything.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Freebills12: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

Funny you! It's evil to deceive people.
1998 - 2003
Olusegun Obasnjo - president
2003 - 2007 Obasnjo - president
2011- 2015 Bankole and Tinibu traded office of the Speaker which was zoned to south west in sake of justice because Obasnjo had ruled for 8 years.
If we follow your argument the north will rule for ever. South East - DSP, DSPK is nothing
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by VERDA: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:
75% of Obi's keyboard warriors will not vote tomorrow.

Yes,
only Tinubu urchins will vote tomorrow...i have never seen people with a very twisted mindset and reasoning.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
iwaeda:

You are a LIAR, Tinubu and co scuttled the chance of Mullikat Akande a yoruba woman from Oyo. You lied too much bros, go and read history. Enyin oniro. Check how Tinubu caucus joined forces to spite GEJ. Tinubu will NEVER be President. grin angry grin grin grin grin
Don't mind the bigot. I also remember mrs Olubunmi Etteh from Ogun state who was unceremoniously removed as female speaker over sentiments and baseless allegations. She was later absorbed and exoneratd after the deed had been done. Dimeji bankole replaced her, remember? Awa yoruba lan she ra wa, not anyone. This election is a clear proof which tribe is more sentimental. We need to change seriously. I've typed a long message earlier on this thread for those who are ready to change.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by 989900: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Meh
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Ceejay8: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

oga this is not about being a Yoruba, stop all this tribalism and vote for competence and compassion, I’m an Igbo man but I will vote osibanjo over orji ozor kalu if the two comes out , so what do you gain to convince people into another 8years of suffering ? You’re voting tinubu because he’s a Yoruba and not that he has anything to offer
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by VERDA: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi will not win this election he knows it too.... he is preparing for 8 years from now .

Although he ignorant followers are so delusional to assume that Peter obi will win APC and PDP

Social media is not real life .....

You guys said more than this, when Obi first came out until he started giving your leaders hypertension.

Obi is inconsequential but he is always in your minds and mouths.

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by plaindealer: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2023
grin

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by sultry69(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
ipob forming Yoruba,thats their way.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by phemmie06(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2023
YOU See! I did not mention name, I will vote for whosoever I believe will give us a new, better and greater Nigeria
johnpalmer774:

Yes just like we have new Anambra under Peter Obi.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
onez:
Thank you Obi. We must sanitize this country. Imagine Atiku's aide caught with more than a million dollar in Rivers state.

u have to fund ur structure with basic mobilisation fees to move around, print stuffs and a the campaign stuff bt this has already been done and past so I'm wondering what mobilisation fee they are asking for after the campaign has been done in the different states?

and how did obi sideline them since and they are only talking now if at all he did such? They are not making sense. I'm abit confused. undecided

The only mobilisation they need right now for the election is transportation and miscellaneous. I believe the party knows how to handle this.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by nonix22(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2023
I can bet that if Obi was the same Tribesman as he is , he will tolerate every rubbish that comes his way. A good case scenario was during Jonathan's regime. back lash from left right and center. But you imagine what is happening and we facing today; do the maths.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Preton: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
" our chance" indeed.Is Olusegun Obasanjo an Igbo man or Hausa man?. Tribal bigot.
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by nairanaira12: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

So, we should vote for a morally rotten dog because he put his friends in political offices?

Dumb reasoning of a bigot
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by egoldman(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tribalist
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Randy100: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

As Yoruba are ruling, how has it benefited you. Tribal warlord.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

How many igbos or South south where in tinubu top 8?

This is why obasanjo is respected nationally and tinubu is a regional politician.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Trustyourself: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:
75% of Obi's keyboard warriors will not vote tomorrow.

Are you in pain?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Conner44: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Spherica177:
Good

Since you know Peter Obi has won the election or will win the election can you bet your money on it? I want you to chop my small money please. At least you can use it to celebrate when your Obi win

Are you game?

Read my post again slowly. I’ve already celebrated Obi’s victory grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by bizzibodi(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Are obidients not campaigning without Shishi? you corrupt lots should bring yo money out for campaign na! waiting for BAT to shiit money into yo hands or Atiku?judases every where.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by JAGS001(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Na chop alone die alone labour party leaders dey do since they knew their candidate can't win why would dey waste more funds after the ones they have wasted in Nigerian tour dey call campaign at least Obi have know more places now even though not all.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Alpharey: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

NIGERIA has passed this type of politics abeg. Which one is Yoruba people. So you think that if a Yoruba guy becomes the president that it will favour all Yoruba people? Oga, no matter who is the president today, if you, I mean you. If you don't hustle, you won't eat. A good president will take care of all Nigerians regardless of where you come from. Vote wisely.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Mrmb: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
https://www./2023/02/24/lp-reacts-as-state-chairmen-predicts-doom-for-peter-obi/amp/

No money to share wahala don burst grin grin grin. Your garri will be collected with smiles but remember that it will take a lot more than garri to buy us over...Our love for jagaban is unlimited.....

JAGABAN IS COMING......
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Imagine Tinubu wins....give it 2 years and he's impeached on health grounds, Shetimma moves in... grin BENUE WILL BE CHILDS PLAY, OWO MASSACRE WILL BE CHILDS PLAY

HERDSMEN WILL BE CHILDS PLAY...Then you come shouting It's time for the south to unite and protect their land grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by CutSoap(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Somebody should help me with 5k so I can travel to my polling unit in Akwa Ibom State and vote for my Peter Obi ooo.

*Account Number:* 3499435459 *Account Owner:* Emmanuel David Dickson
*Bank:* Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Ltd
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by olivegirl(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Now we need to move Niger beyond top ten. Nigeria is no longer a music industry whereby you list based on who top the chat. This country need to survive. Had it been osibanjo was in this race l will consider voting him. We can't me toying with people life expentency again. Tinubu is not mentally sound that my point of view. Also reduce the habit of using the wisdom of your forefathers in politics. The game aren't like that again.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by RealTalkNoBull: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
Omo Igbo! WE KNOW YOU OKOROS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers / Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.