Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Is There Any Downside To Dating A Girl The Same Age As Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Downside To Dating A Girl The Same Age As Me (2321 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is There Any Downside To Dating A Girl The Same Age As Me by Damilare65(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2023
cassyrooy:
you're just behaving childishly

why?
Re: Is There Any Downside To Dating A Girl The Same Age As Me by cassyrooy(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Damilare65:

why?
People are yabbing you? Is that your main focus?

Your focus should be that the lady is right for you, loves you for who you are and will fight for you same way you fight for her.

But people mocking you, are you mocking them back for their spousal choices?

If you like no mature quick, na Congress you go need to decide on whether she's OK or not.

Guy, forget my harsh words, as a man, you're tough on the outside and inside, but you see family, especially, your wife and kids, they need to give you something unique.

Don't let another person's unique experience becomes yours.

Decide and damn the consequences, if you choose right, you've proven them wrong, if you choose wrong, you better pray there's enough time to correct the mistakes yourself or pads it on ad wisdom to younger generations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... / How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women / Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.