Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Test For The Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Test For The Truth? (618 Views)

Does God Authorize Suffering To Test Our Faith In Him? / Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
What is the truth? A question asked by Pilate. He never waited for the answer.
John 18:38
Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

Today, people are still asking the question: What is the truth, but they are not patient to know the truth.

There is a Spirit of Truth. There is also a lying spirit.
How to test for the truth.
1. It is clear, simple and without ambiguity
2. It is void of debates
3. It gives the recipient peace, joy and comfort.
4. It bears witness with your inner spirit
5. It satisfies your hunger.

You can add yours. Let me not be the one sharing alone.
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Texcyndy:
Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

Today, people are still asking the question: What is the truth, but they are not patient to know the truth.

1. It is clear simple and without ambiguity
2. It is void of debates
3. It gives the recipient peace joy, and comfort
Stop lying! undecided

Jesus Christ informed you in John 14 vs 6 -that He is in fact the Truth of God and the one who is the Spirit of Truth is the same Spirit that lives inside of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the standard of Truth in the Kingdom of God and that Truth is everlasting. undecided
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

Jesus Christ informed you in John 14 vs 6 -that He is in fact the Truth of God and the one who is the Spirit of Truth is the same Spirit that lives inside of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the standard of Truth in the Kingdom of God and that Truth is everlasting. undecided
Okay. What is the lie in what I said?
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Texcyndy:

1. It is clear, simple and without ambiguity
2. It is void of debates
3. It gives the recipient peace, joy and comfort.

You can add yours. Let me not be the one sharing alone

Simple

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, (unpleasant mine) must be the truth.
Arthur Conan Doyle

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. Winston Churchill

"There is no valid argument against the Truth". Anonymous

1 Like

Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
The truth is clear. Every doctrine and belief stems up from the truth. It is either you are for or against the truth.
Atheist says they are neutral, but in the actual sense, they are against the truth.
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

Devil, he did not say that Jesus Christ is not The Truth.
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Texcyndy:
The truth is clear. Every doctrine and belief stems up from the truth. It is either you are for or against the truth.
Atheist says they are neutral, but in the actual sense, they are against the truth.

Atheists are liars, so they say anything
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Texcyndy:

Okay. What is the lie in what I said?
You can look to your list there as they are of lies since they have nothing to do with that in fact declared by the Truth, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by sonmvayina(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple

Once you eliminate the impossible
whatever remains, no matter how improbable, (unpleasant mine) must be the truth.
Arthur Conan Doyle

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. Winston Churchill

"There is no valid argument against the Truth". Anonymous

So when I take out Mary becoming pregnant without a man's input since we know it is impossible..
And all the miracle magic jesus did...
What do we have left?

The truth...
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

So when I take out Mary becoming pregnant without a man's input since we know it is impossible..
And all the miracle magic jesus did...
What do we have left?

The truth...

Truth has shown that fuel is not the only thing that can drive a car and a Creator can do anything to his creation.
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by sonmvayina(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Truth has shown that fuel is not the only thing that can drive a car and a Creator can do anything to his creation.

Your funny..

You should consider being a stand up comedian...

It pays good money..
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by sonmvayina(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The creator created. Man first..

Isn't it?

Then a woman...

And told them to go into the world and multiply..

So why suspend his command now....if only a man or woman can have babies..

Does he make any sense?
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Atheists are liars, so they say anything
You are right.
Kobojunkie and maxindhouse are another sets of people who fight against the truth at all cost just to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

Your funny..

It pays good money..
Dtruthspeaker is right. How do you measure truth?
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by sonmvayina(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Texcyndy:

I don't know..

Is that not why you need two or three witnesses in a court case....
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Texcyndy:

sonmvayina:

I don't know..
Is that not why you need two or three witnesses in a court case....

The true God arranged for four persons to bear witness about His only begotten Son Jesus Christ, they are:
1 Matthew
2 Mark
3 Luke
4 John
Jesus later said his own Witnesses will be in all nations of the earth {Act 1:8} and today a group is zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all our neighbourhood today about God's Kingdom emphasizing on the part Jesus played in the past and what he will still do in the future.
So after seeing JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES but you still harbor doubts then you're not ready for the truth! smiley
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The true God arranged for four persons to bear witness about His only begotten Son Jesus Christ, they are:
1 Matthew
2 Mark
3 Luke
4 John
Jesus later said his own Witnesses will be in all nations of the earth {Act 1:8} and today a group is zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all our neighbourhood today about God's Kingdom emphasizing on the part Jesus played in the past and what he will still do in the future.
So after seeing JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES but you still harbor doubts then you're not ready for the truth! smiley

Can you make comments without adding your Jehovah witness signature?
Preach the Bible and not your organisation. Are you a follower of Jesus Christ or follower of Jehovah witness organisation?

1 Like

Re: How To Test For The Truth? by sonmvayina(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

1 Matthew
2 Mark
3 Luke
4 John

You want to pretend you don't know the gospel were written by anonymous authors....that it was the Catholic church that added those names..

I guess the Catholic churchpope Alexander) is the god after all..and his son(Cesare Borgia's) is Jesus Christ....

Now you know....
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Texcyndy:

Can you make comments without adding your Jehovah witness signature?
Preach the Bible and not your organisation. Are you a follower of Jesus Christ or follower of Jehovah witness organisation?
That's the one and only Christian group any other belongs to the adversary but if you want to find out the truth about this matter then go back and read Jesus' comments don't take it personal because if you do then members of all religions including atheists are Christians because nice people are everywhere. You have to see it from a collective point of view as if Jesus is addressing a group of people who must have love for their neighbours {Mark 12:31} love for their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} and love for their fellow believers {John 13:34-35} then they must not participate in the political affairs of the world {John 17:14-16} this they avoided because it's leading people to hate and kill themselves {Revelations 6:3-4} so unbelievers will hate the group for their none participation in politics! John 15:18-19

Message delivered!
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

You want to pretend you don't know the gospel were written by anonymous authors....that it was the Catholic church that added those names.. I guess the Catholic churchpope Alexander) is the god after all..and his son(Cesare Borgia's) is Jesus Christ....
Now you know....

Then Witnesses are useless in this case! wink
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 5:44am On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

You want to pretend you don't know the gospel were written by anonymous authors....that it was the Catholic church that added those names..

I guess the Catholic churchpope Alexander) is the god after all..and his son(Cesare Borgia's) is Jesus Christ....

Now you know....
You guessed. Wild assumptions.
Matthew, Mark, Like, John were not anonymous. They were known people.

Matthew is also referred to as Levi, the son of Alphaeus, the Tax Collector who later became the follower of Jesus.
He was with the other 10 disciples at the ascension of Jesus, providing the eyewitness account in Matthew 28:16-20.

John Mark traveled with Saul and Barnabas on their first missionary journey (Acts 13:5). Other comments of Paul in Philemon 24 and 2 Timothy 4:11 show how Paul appreciated Mark and found him “helpful in ministry” (2 Timothy 4:11).
Even though Mark was not considered an immediate disciple of Jesus, he was found in the presence of the apostles and disciples throughout the early church.

Luke
First, we know he was a highly educated man. In Colossians 4:1, Paul refers to Luke as ‘the doctor.’
much of the language and writing styles are consistent with a first-century physician (Acts 28:6). Second, the many Greek expressions throughout both Luke and Acts would also suggest that he was not of Hebrew origin. He was a Greek gentile writing to other Greeks, hence why many Jewish traditions mentioned in the Gospel of Luke are so detailed.

John was the son of Zebedee and the brother of James (who was among the first disciples called to follow Jesus).
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 5:47am On Feb 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's the one and only Christian group any other belongs to the adversary but if you want to find out the truth about this matter then go back and read Jesus' comments don't take it personal because if you do then members of all religions including atheists are Christians because nice people are everywhere. You have to see it from a collective point of view as if Jesus is addressing a group of people who must have love for their neighbours {Mark 12:31} love for their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} and love for their fellow believers {John 13:34-35} then they must not participate in the political affairs of the world {John 17:14-16} this they avoided because it's leading people to hate and kill themselves {Revelations 6:3-4} so unbelievers will hate the group for their none participation in politics! John 15:18-19

Message delivered!
May you have PEACE! smiley
You have become a cult. Breaking out of Christianity to form an organisation and rubbishing where you came from.
Keep your message to yourself. Jesus Christ is enough for me

1 Like

Re: How To Test For The Truth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Texcyndy:

You have become a cult. Breaking out of Christianity to form an organisation and rubbishing where you came from.
Keep your message to yourself. Jesus Christ is enough for me

Great!
So keep your Jesus while i keep my organization.
Thanks for your time! smiley
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
So keep your Jesus while i keep my organization.
Thanks for your time! smiley
Alright
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by sonmvayina(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Texcyndy:

You guessed. Wild assumptions.
Matthew, Mark, Like, John were not anonymous. They were known people.

Matthew is also referred to as Levi, the son of Alphaeus, the Tax Collector who later became the follower of Jesus.
He was with the other 10 disciples at the ascension of Jesus, providing the eyewitness account in Matthew 28:16-20.

John Mark traveled with Saul and Barnabas on their first missionary journey (Acts 13:5). Other comments of Paul in Philemon 24 and 2 Timothy 4:11 show how Paul appreciated Mark and found him “helpful in ministry” (2 Timothy 4:11).
Even though Mark was not considered an immediate disciple of Jesus, he was found in the presence of the apostles and disciples throughout the early church.

Luke
First, we know he was a highly educated man. In Colossians 4:1, Paul refers to Luke as ‘the doctor.’
much of the language and writing styles are consistent with a first-century physician (Acts 28:6). Second, the many Greek expressions throughout both Luke and Acts would also suggest that he was not of Hebrew origin. He was a Greek gentile writing to other Greeks, hence why many Jewish traditions mentioned in the Gospel of Luke are so detailed.

John was the son of Zebedee and the brother of James (who was among the first disciples called to follow Jesus).

Let me do what Maynman does best..

The gospels are anonymous..

It was the church who added those names..

Re: How To Test For The Truth? by sonmvayina(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Then Witnesses are useless in this case! wink

Yes they are...

Or can you name one person who actually heard him speak. Is it not worrisome for the "son of God" to make an entrance and no body noticed..
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Texcyndy: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

What you have in your mind attracts the type of information you get and believe in.
Your mind has been shaped with lies that you don't believe the truth. You only believe anything called lies just to validate the lies in your mind before
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:
...So why suspend his command now....if only a man or woman can have babies..

Does he make any sense?

He suspended His Command when the sun stood still and now we have a leap.year.

He suspended His Command when the sea drowned only the Egyptians but let the Israelites walk through it even though both of them were in it.

He suspended His command when wood sank and iron floated 2 Kings 6.

Get used to His suspension of Command Psalm 115:3 "The Lord does as He pleases" for He is The Lord!
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

Your funny..

It pays good money..

Meaning ,You can not counter.
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Texcyndy:

First, for most ordinary and normal people, we inherently know that which is True and that which is a Lie.

Then our natural power guides us to find and see the evidence which prove that a thing is either True or a Lie.

And in the cases where we are not sure if a thing is True or a Lie, we know that the evidence will come out and point it to the direction in which it truly is exactly as we know that a liar, cheat, theif will be caught if given time because

Truth is the daughter of time. Francis Bacon

Then secondly, knowledge of the Law of Law, The Law of Evidence, Argument, Pleadings etc. That is why I am greater than most people here in telling The Truth or in killing a Lie, hence why my profile statement says

"There is No Valid Argument against The Truth" This is A Law!
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

Yes they are...
Or can you name one person who actually heard him speak. Is it not worrisome for the "son of God" to make an entrance and no body noticed..

Do you have a great grandpa?
Who witnessed him live?
Don't tell me the eyewitness are no more o! cheesy
Re: How To Test For The Truth? by Maynman: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

You see, much better than assuming on ignorance and lying on “real scholars”.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA / Pastor Inserts Finger Into Private Part Of A Female Member During Deliverance / Be Free In The Name Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.