Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Takes All His Friends To Store And Buys An Iphone For Each Of Them (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes All His Friends To Store And Buys An Iphone For Each Of Them (video) (496 Views)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Takes All His Friends To Store And Buys An Iphone For Each Of Them (video) by Xmalxyprince: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
A man has gone all out in a viral video as he marked his birthday by purchasing iPhones for all his long time friends.

He took all of them to a device store on the day he clocked a new age and bought iPhones for each of them.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/man-takes-all-his-friends-to-store-and.html
Re: Man Takes All His Friends To Store And Buys An Iphone For Each Of Them (video) by AndrewTate(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
I hope he’s not expecting anything in return?
Cos I don’t wanna hear things like fake friends this and that, after all I did for them blah blah blah”
Well, happy birthday to him and congratulations to his friends on their iPhones 👏👏👏

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Better Than America� / Greedy People Are Dangerous People / I Want To Redeem Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.