Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? (32772 Views)

States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Zeezenho: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Then you obviously don't know Nigerians very well. Everything they did to Jonathan was because he was PERCEIVED to be igbo now imagine what will happen if an igbo man is there. Omo, it will be messy!

It will not be. jonathan n a Pussy from a minority tribe.obi n a stone cold from a majority tribe he can always negotiate and issue treats too. As why they call him okwute(stone) surely not because his name is peter.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by truthfinder319: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bola Tinubu has the spread 22 states plus Rivers and oyo making 24 and his states have the highest votes
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by doublecross(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Peter Obi of the Labour Party
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Okhuadams(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
ade2008:
Will it be Atiku?
is it Obi?
Will it be Tinubu?

what is likely be the aftermath if Atiku win?
what is likely be the aftermath if Obi win?
what is likely be the aftermath if Tinubu win?
JAGABAN is last on the OP post Just as the Bible say the last shall become the first

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by ojsmscom(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obi
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by SK1SOLA: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
JAGABAN OF OBI

TINUBU
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by tola268: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Afolue(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Those voting peter Obi do not know history. Even if some may know history, it’s outa sadistic nature of the past they are shouting LP!

Better don’t waste your votes…

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Peter Obi is surely winning
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Proudlyomonna: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
ictplotter:
Obi have already won in social media, he is just waiting for his certificate of return from Twitter.
But for tomorrow inec Nigeria election, Atiku will win with reasonable margin.

So Anap, Bloomberg, nextier,stears etc are conducted on social media right
Anap polls have never ever made a mistake in their polls since 2011 and guess what,? after using the very same data gathering they used in their previous successfully conducted polls both in the rural and urban areas,they say with full chest that Obi will win clean and clear.
A sensible human being who want to judge with coherent reasoning will rather go with their take than someone whose submission is merely borne out of sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by jaxxy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
ade2008:

I also foresee Atiku winning for the following
1. He had contested many times, so he had inherited voters who are more loyal
2. He had experience in National politics unlike others . Tinubu has influence only in South west mostly Lagos , Ogun , Ondo, Ekiti and Osun (partially). Obi is just gaining national politics experience.
3. He is a northern, core North State will massively vote him
4. He is more popular , politics is a game of number whether you're popular as crook or Saint, it doesn't count
5. PDP has the political structure to help unlike Labour party that is just gaining ground

though my choice of candidate is Peter Obi

Obi will win with landslide.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by rickleye: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
ade2008:

2. He had experience in National politics unlike others . Tinubu has influence only in South west mostly Lagos , Ogun , Ondo, Ekiti and Osun (partially). Obi is just gaining national politics experience.
4. He is more popular , politics is a game of number whether you're popular as crook or Saint, it doesn't count
5. PDP has the political structure to help unlike Labour party that is just gaining ground

Atiku cant win as Obi has acted as spoiler. Votes that would have gone to him are going to Obi. BAT wins although the better choice would have been a younger BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hmmm, at least, we will have rest of mind online. All the cursing and abusing of Tinubu once an IPOB strike in the east will stop. Atiku most likely but Tinubu may be a surprise winner. Obi won't be too far behind the two though. He has come a long way but north have a big influence in this coming election and they won't abandon their own
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Reference(m): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
ade2008:
Will it be Atiku?
is it Obi?
Will it be Tinubu?

Well Nigerians, you have all be informed about the shortcomings of ALL the candidates. Their lives have been open book over the past few months, most secrets revealed so we have enough information on WHO NOT TO VOTE FOR.

Should you go ahead and ignore such shortcomings and empower such a person, you have yourself to blame and will have imprisoned your future for the next four years, if not eight.

For who to vote for there are only two recommendations I make.
The candidate committed to restructuring Nigeria as the first course of action come May 30th.
The candidate that can be controlled by the very people that empower him tomorrow.

Every other criteria is secondary and impossible to attain if the first two are unattainable.
Folks, DO NOT EMPLOY A MAN OR WOMAN YOU CANNOT FIRE.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Peter Obi easily. If Inec should announce another name that isn’t Obi, that person will rule himself because the country will enter Anarchy ASAP!
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Enemyofpeace: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu's name should be deleted from the list. Nothing for him

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by vannessa7(f): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu insha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by talk2didi(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu claimed he changed Lagos IGR 4rm 600,000,000 Naira to 5,000,000,000 Naira monthly. Hahahaha... He is a failure.

Thank God I am a mathematician. Dollar 2 Naira in 1999 was 21.8 Naira. In 1999 Lagos generate 27,522,935 US Dollar monthly. Now wit da black market at da rate of 750 to 1 dollar, Lagos generate 6,666,666 US Dollar Monthly.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Alawode01(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2023
By God grace Asiwaju will win

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Mayhem1: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi is the best for this job if we are being honest

But unfortunately Tinubu will win.

Tomorrow will shock a lot of people and prove that social media is different from reality and that many people are hypocrites.

Nigerians vote based on tribalism, personal interest and also its very difficult for an opposition to defeat an incumbent in Africa especially Nigeria. Even buhari that had 12 million votes from the north......it took so much propaganda, hatred, tribalism, vote buying,defection from PDP to APC etc for him to finally win.

As for aftermath.......if tinubu wins, I expect serious protest online and offline especially online and I see JAPA trending on twitter.

If atiku win there would be mixed feelings and lots of people will be surprised but I don't see much protest.

But if Peter obi win......omo, there would be protest and destructions. Igbos and yorubas will keep fighting especially in lagos
. Infact the next 4 years would be a bumpy ride that we would wish Peter obi didn't win. Fulani too will join the fight and get ready for violence round the country. Same thing they did in Jonathan time expect it!
facto
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by AdedoyinO(f): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2023
I foresee voter's apathy in the core north because their favourite candidate, Buhari is not on the ballot.
They are not really impressed with Atiku but many of them will vote for him anyway - the northern agenda factor. They say he's more of a southerner than he is northerner. If he doesn't win any zone in the south, he can't win presidency, ( the same reason Buhari lulè 2ce)

Some northern youths prefer Kwankwaso even though they know he won't win. Majority of NW votes will be shared btw PDAPC & NNPP, LP will take the leftovers, NE will be shared between PDAPC &LP, NNPP will keep the change.

APC argues that BAT will inherit Buhari's vote but
that's lie. The states they are hoping to win has been largely taken over by PDP. BAT's lackluster performance during campaigns also contributed to this, apart from the shege APC has shown Nigerians for the past 7 years. He would get considerable votes, but that he will win majority of the northern votes will be seen as from tomorrow. Unfortunately, Obi is contesting his SW base keenly with him. He may win all SW states but with Obi giving him a close marking.

Mr Obi as it appears will win SE SS uncontested, get considerable votes from SW, win at least 2 states in North Central with a wide margin, i.e Plateau & Benue, including the FCT. Get at least 35% votes in the rest of NC states. In the core north, northern Christians and southerners will help him get 25%.

My predictions from all the polls.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by MeeLan: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Jagaban with landslide victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by 7arrows: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2023
ade2008:

U spoke out my personal prediction. I'm very obedient.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku will win that I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by koboko69: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2023
ade2008:

5. PDP has the political structure to help unlike Labour party that is just gaining grounde

This clownish statement about Tinubu having influence only in South West. Can u mention any other politician in the North, SS or SE that can influence their region the way Tinubu weilds influence in the SW? Again, can u tell me what politician has so much influence outside where he is from? Lol.
You guys are really funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Minatouchiha(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Let me give you clues....

1 : his name is chanted more than God's name in a muddy region in Nigeria.

2 : He makes their men mourn and their women moan.

3 : He defeated President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman.... COMBINED shocked

4 : He is the only one that his rivals live in his state but he doesn't own a hut in their own states.

He is ? ? ?

Ladies & Gentlemen... allow me to introduce to you.... President Bola Ahmed Tinubu cool

This is not a very clever thing to say. "Mourn Keh" and putting "Gods name" in the mix all because of election. In the North, you could be stoned to death for this. If I was God, on my own o, I could kill you for this, so thank God say man nor be God. Oga be careful. Don't be wiser than yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Minatouchiha(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Tomorrow will shock a lot of people and prove that social media is different from reality and that many people are hypocrites.

Nigerians vote based on tribalism, personal interest and also its very difficult for an opposition to defeat an incumbent in Africa especially Nigeria. Even buhari that had 12 million votes from the north......it took so much propaganda, hatred, tribalism, vote buying,defection from PDP to APC etc for him to finally win.

As for aftermath.......if tinubu wins, I expect serious protest online and offline especially online and I see JAPA trending on twitter.

If atiku win there would be mixed feelings and lots of people will be surprised but I don't see much protest.

But if Peter obi win......omo, there would be protest and destructions. Igbos and yorubas will keep fighting especially in lagos. Infact the next 4 years would be a bumpy ride that we would wish Peter obi didn't win. Fulani too will join the fight and get ready for violence round the country. Same thing they did in Jonathan time expect it!

Oga, nothing go happen. Nobody go do kpem.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Lordjulius(m): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

But if Peter obi win......omo, there would be protest and destructions. Igbos and yorubas will keep fighting especially in lagos. Infact the next 4 years would be a bumpy ride that we would wish Peter obi didn't win. Fulani too will join the fight and get ready for violence round the country. Same thing they did in Jonathan time expect it!
Which means division of the country is best for everyone......funny enough most of these European countries we rush to their population is less than Lagos population alone talk more of Nigeria as a country.In Europe some of the states in Nigeria is a country on its own..such countries too many self... Finland, Norway,Iceland,Croatia,Malta,etc.So imagine say Lagos state na country on its own?just think am through...Lagos would have been far better than some of these countries in terms of everything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Me grin
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Medalb: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Only God know
ade2008:
Will it be Atiku?
is it Obi?
Will it be Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by AFONJACOW(m): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2023
ade2008:

structure is the reason we are in this suffering states. So let vote party without structure and see if Nigeria go get head
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 25, 2023
ictplotter:
Obi have already won in social media, he is just waiting for his certificate of return from Twitter.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.