Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? (32811 Views)

States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Rikidony(m): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Simple question....plenty epistle.

E pain this urchin grin grin grin
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

So Anap, Bloomberg, nextier,stears etc are conducted on social media right
Anap polls have never ever made a mistake in their polls since 2011 and guess what,? after using the very same data gathering they used in their previous successfully conducted polls both in the rural and urban areas,they say with full chest that Obi will win clean and clear.
A sensible human being who want to judge with coherent reasoning will rather go with their take than someone whose submission is merely borne out of sentiments.
The parameters under which they conducted thier polls are not applicable to the current Nigerian political climate.
Thier impractical and asymmetrical data will be invalidated and put to shame at the polls in view of the fact that it is not precisely based on the Nigerian determinants.
You'll have your arguments and rebuttals but I'll respond to you after we get the election results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by deyplay: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Jagaban
u mean jagbajantis
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by cutedharmee: 1:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Let the best man win...
And congratulations in advance to the winner
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Orangedreams: 1:30am On Feb 25, 2023
ade2008:
Will it be Atiku?
is it Obi?
Will it be Tinubu?

what is likely be the aftermath if Atiku win?
what is likely be the aftermath if Obi win?
what is likely be the aftermath if Tinubu win?

Obi
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by larryjay123(m): 1:31am On Feb 25, 2023
People won't take it.
But that is the reality bro
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Proudlyomonna: 1:48am On Feb 25, 2023
BidenDConqueror:

The parameters under which they conducted thier polls are not applicable to the current Nigerian political climate.
Thier impractical and asymmetrical data will be invalidated and put to shame at the polls in view of the fact that it is not precisely based on the Nigerian determinants.
You'll have your arguments and rebuttals but I'll respond to you after we get the election results.

You are very wrong.
The polls are a perfect representation of the reality we have on ground.
The masses according to the polls are tired and done with this Apc calamity, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max and they are fully ready to employ Obi bcus He is the very best amongst all.
They don't care about Tribe, Religion or Party this time,how else would you be able to coherently explain how structureless Lp party that has never been featured in same Anap poll that has never made a mistake since 2011 is now winning it all bcus of the Obidient factor.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY is the word on the streets of Nija now.
Obidiati is the way forward
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by xavuv: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku wins
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Darnell9(m): 1:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Adeleketoyin:
LABOUR PARTY FOR PRESIDENT
Nobody should vote wisely. I don't trust anybody wisely vote.

VOTE PETER CIROMA ADEKUNLE OBI
Vote 👪 papa mama pikin
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Darnell9(m): 1:55am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Adeleketoyin post=121204514]LABOUR PARTY FOR PRESIDENT
Nobody should vote wisely. I don't trust anybody wisely vote.

VOTE PETER CIROMA ADEKUNLE OBI
Vote
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by braveboi4life: 2:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Am fully obedient, but my instinct tells me this is Atikus election for a grab.
Whoever win among the 3 of them is fine, since the nebuchadnezzar of Nigeria the worst tribal bigot, the man with the most anti-people policy will be going to daura in May is welcomed

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Chydo63(m): 2:10am On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi is the best for this job if we are being honest

But unfortunately Tinubu will win.

Tomorrow will shock a lot of people and prove that social media is different from reality and that many people are hypocrites.

Nigerians vote based on tribalism, personal interest and also its very difficult for an opposition to defeat an incumbent in Africa especially Nigeria. Even buhari that had 12 million votes from the north......it took so much propaganda, hatred, tribalism, vote buying,defection from PDP to APC etc for him to finally win.

As for aftermath.......if tinubu wins, I expect serious protest online and offline especially online and I see JAPA trending on twitter.

If atiku win there would be mixed feelings and lots of people will be surprised but I don't see much protest.

But if Peter obi win......omo, there would be protest and destructions. Igbos and yorubas will keep fighting especially in lagos. Infact the next 4 years would be a bumpy ride that we would wish Peter obi didn't win. Fulani too will join the fight and get ready for violence round the country. Same thing they did in Jonathan time expect it!
your comment shows you're not in tune with reality. You speak of the things you imagine inside your head after watching cartoons. Honestly, you no follow at all.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 25, 2023
In addition to this

BidenDConqueror:

With the benefit of hindsight, post election analysis if properly done will make way for enlightenment.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by STPEACE10: 2:17am On Feb 25, 2023
The candidate that wins the election today will have either negative or positive effect on the affairs of the country as a whole, if you like vote with ethnicity or religion in mind, we all will be here to bear the grunts. Just like we were shouting in the past election, and they tagged us a Wailer, now everyone can see why we were wailing, hardship and untold suffering have become the order of the day.

Obi is not a Saint but he is Better, let's vote with the future of your children and grand children in mind, not ethnicity, not tribe, and not religion. Suffering and hardship does not recognize the aforementioned to bite someone harder.

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by omoyankee3(m): 2:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by nelcliff(m): 3:03am On Feb 25, 2023
I have already been Atikulated for massive victory
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Felixv: 3:17am On Feb 25, 2023
I wonder how Tinubu would feel if he loses ----personally I hope the best man wins
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Maski87: 3:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi of course at least for our young people to have a brighter future, we already know what the old folks can do which is to plunder and amass wealth
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by press9jatv: 3:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
God forbid
he’s the next President that will succeed Buhari in power
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 25, 2023
BidenDConqueror:
In addition to this

With the benefit of hindsight, post election analysis if properly done will make way for enlightenment.

The advantage of indigenous knowledge in this context is indispensable.
Based on unadulterated indepth analysis of essential data (facts and statistics) which mirrors the genuine political framework of Nigeria, it is guaranteed (with utmost certainty) that Peter Obi is not the successor to Buhari.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by airprinz(m): 3:46am On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Tomorrow will shock a lot of people and prove that social media is different from[b][/b] reality and that many people are hypocrites.

Nigerians vote based on tribalism, personal interest and also its very difficult for an opposition to defeat an incumbent in Africa especially Nigeria. Even buhari that had 12 million votes from the north......it took so much propaganda, hatred, tribalism, vote buying,defection from PDP to APC etc for him to finally win.

As for aftermath.......if tinubu wins, I expect serious protest online and offline especially online and I see JAPA trending on twitter.

If atiku win there would be mixed feelings and lots of people will be surprised but I don't see much protest.

But if Peter obi win......omo, there would be protest and destructions. Igbos and yorubas will keep fighting especially in lagos. Infact the next 4 years would be a bumpy ride that we would wish Peter obi didn't win. Fulani too will join the fight and get ready for violence round the country. Same thing they did in Jonathan time expect it!

Hmm! @ the bolded, you are saying the truth

Let God help us
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Babastrong(m): 4:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Realistically: TINUBU WINS. Dreamlistically: ATIKU WINS. Delusionaliscally: PETER OBI WINS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Oluwomonext212(m): 4:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Just few hrs to the polls I noticed someone has more silent voters in waiting…….
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Guidedee(m): 4:18am On Feb 25, 2023
TINUBU IS THE OKO-IYA-WON THE JAGABAN BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT BIQUDROTILLAH.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by lildush(m): 4:20am On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Let me give you clues....

1 : his name is chanted more than God's name in a muddy region in Nigeria.

2 : He makes their men mourn and their women moan.

3 : He defeated President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman.... COMBINED shocked

4 : He is the only one that his rivals live in his state but he doesn't own a hut in their own states.

He is ? ? ?

May u receive sense in Jesus name... Have u not seen dat dis man has nothing to loose? He is almost dead. He is too old. He can't help us now. He just wants to be president. Not because he wants to build Nigeria. Think of wat will happen if he wins.. he is a drug baron. Wat does dat tell u? Drugs n crime will be on the increase and no body will do anything about it. He is weak. He can't inspect project or enforce anything. Look at his deputy. Shettima. Someone who have ties with Boko Haram.. is dis d people u want as ur leaders? He running a Muslim Muslim ticket.. is a dat fair deal for democracy? This country is at the bleeding already. Any mistake we make now . It's good bye Nigeria.. tinubu atiku are good people. But obi is the man to fix Nigeria.. vote labour party.. vote obi datti. Thank you

Ladies & Gentlemen... allow me to introduce to you.... President Bola Ahmed Tinubu cool
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by pussyeater(m): 4:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Oga shut up and go and die with your worthless analysis. It's just less than 24 hrs for u to wail. OBIIIIIII is coming
You are the biggest fool in Nigerian till date. That's the problem of LP, it's either you support their candidate or they rain insults on you. Bunch of Clowns!
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by AndSunGorilla: 4:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Sowore!!!
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Johnaden468(m): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2023
U shouldn't have added the last paragraph, it is a
prediction that doesn't necessary. BAT the man for the job
LesbianBoy:

Tomorrow will shock a lot of people and prove that social media is different from reality and that many people are hypocrites.

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by juman(m): 4:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Bola tinubu is your next president.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by juman(m): 4:54am On Feb 25, 2023
LP would try to grab ministerial position in apc led government.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by NezzyMike: 4:55am On Feb 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
Atiku

GOD FORBID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi / My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu / N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.