Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? (32779 Views)

States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Amumaigwe: 5:01am On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi is the best for this job if we are being honest

But unfortunately Tinubu will win.

Tomorrow will shock a lot of people and prove that social media is different from reality and that many people are hypocrites.

Nigerians vote based on tribalism, personal interest and also its very difficult for an opposition to defeat an incumbent in Africa especially Nigeria. Even buhari that had 12 million votes from the north......it took so much propaganda, hatred, tribalism, vote buying,defection from PDP to APC etc for him to finally win.

As for aftermath.......if tinubu wins, I expect serious protest online and offline especially online and I see JAPA trending on twitter.

If atiku win there would be mixed feelings and lots of people will be surprised but I don't see much protest.

But if Peter obi win......omo, there would be protest and destructions. Igbos and yorubas will keep fighting especially in lagos. Infact the next 4 years would be a bumpy ride that we would wish Peter obi didn't win. Fulani too will join the fight and get ready for violence round the country. Same thing they did in Jonathan time expect it!

The new strategy now is to pretend to support Obi, but projecting that he will not win. You guys are very confused.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by 07kjb: 5:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Were will ATIKU get get vote,I guess he is likely not to win any state in the south

Obi wins outrightly
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 5:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Rikidony:
PO.

He's the most popular,
The most outspoken
The most Media friendly
Economically intelligent
Politically verified
Infrastructurerally certified
A billionaire with a simple and diligent lifestyle
Who abhors corruption and wasteful spending with all his might.

Peter Obi will fix Nigeria, and work for the betterment of this great country with all his sagacity.

Nigerians vote wisely

Vote PETER GREGORY ADAMU OLAKUNLE EFE OBI.
VOTE LP

Remember the key word "FROM CONSUMPTION TO PRODUCTION".

Obi will lose and OBIDIENTS will go back to their original name of IPOB and resume their madness of BIAFLA or death MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Lordfriyo1: 5:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Will it be Atiku?
is it Obi?
Will it be Tinubu?

what is likely be the aftermath if Atiku win?
what is likely be the aftermath if Obi win?
what is likely be the aftermath if Tinubu win?

I give it to the Jagaban of AFRICANS, the Lion, that is never afraid of coward LEOPARDS.
The today's results will reads the score lines below;
1) BOLA AHMED TINUBU,... 85%
2) ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR,...10%
3) MR. PETER OBI,......,.,,...........5%
That's today's results, thank you.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by PapaHadum: 5:15am On Feb 25, 2023
winfy11:
Prophetically speaking Peter Obi is out of this game

Lori iro

The candidate whose name is in the Bible!
Peter Obi all the way
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by yetunsbay(m): 5:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Of course, Tinubu
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Moneyboyz: 5:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Na to go and buy hoe and cutlass if Tinubu wins cause we go plant corn tire.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Kingjoshbaba(m): 5:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku Abubakar (Waziri Adamawa) insha Allahu
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Psady(m): 5:51am On Feb 25, 2023
ade2008:

I also foresee Atiku winning for the following
1. He had contested many times, so he had inherited voters who are more loyal
2. He had experience in National politics unlike others . Tinubu has influence only in South west mostly Lagos , Ogun , Ondo, Ekiti and Osun (partially). Obi is just gaining national politics experience.
3. He is a northern, core North State will massively vote him
4. He is more popular , politics is a game of number whether you're popular as crook or Saint, it doesn't count
5. PDP has the political structure to help unlike Labour party that is just gaining ground

though my choice of candidate is Peter Obi
Almost all points U stated is contradictory and mere say.Am sure if Atiku gives u a call right now ,u had vote him over Obi again and again.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Jesus and the two thieves.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Goodlady(f): 6:09am On Feb 25, 2023
press9jatv:
he’s the next President that will succeed Buhari in power
All the plots has been uncovered. You guys are now sounding proud as if you are God. He ll fail.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by saysugar(m): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Z
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by pedel: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2023
The white space is distracting.
Stop acting like a kid.

MartinCorridon:
grin

Let me give you clues....

1 : his name is chanted more than God's name in a muddy region in Nigeria.

2 : He makes their men mourn and their women moan.

3 : He defeated President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman.... COMBINED shocked

4 : He is the only one that his rivals live in his state but he doesn't own a hut in their own states.

He is ? ? ?
Ladies & Gentlemen... allow me to introduce to you.... President Bola Ahmed Tinubu cool
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Hoodnigga123: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Shut up. You lack belief. Tinubu we not win. He will not even win in the southwest because we are not going to vote for him.

LesbianBoy:

Tomorrow will shock a lot of people and prove that social media is different from reality and that many people are hypocrites.

Nigerians vote based on tribalism, personal interest and also its very difficult for an opposition to defeat an incumbent in Africa especially Nigeria. Even buhari that had 12 million votes from the north......it took so much propaganda, hatred, tribalism, vote buying,defection from PDP to APC etc for him to finally win.

As for aftermath.......if tinubu wins, I expect serious protest online and offline especially online and I see JAPA trending on twitter.

If atiku win there would be mixed feelings and lots of people will be surprised but I don't see much protest.

But if Peter obi win......omo, there would be protest and destructions. Igbos and yorubas will keep fighting especially in lagos. Infact the next 4 years would be a bumpy ride that we would wish Peter obi didn't win. Fulani too will join the fight and get ready for violence round the country. Same thing they did in Jonathan time expect it!
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by egojeny1(f): 6:40am On Feb 25, 2023
There may not be a clear winner after which a run-off will be conducted and through this, Obi may likely win. Reason is because it will be difficult for any of them to get 25% spread in 24 states as the 3 of them are very top contenders. It's going to be very tight.

This is my prediction

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by HRprof: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

So in conclusion IGOB”s are marginalized ?? How can the most qualified candidate wining election cause war in the country ?? Hope you are not saying Biafra is the answer?
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Japastic: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2023
BAT all the way

Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by franudi: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Fineboy101231: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi is the man
ade2008:
Will it be Atiku?
is it Obi?
Will it be Tinubu?

what is likely be the aftermath if Atiku win?
what is likely be the aftermath if Obi win?
what is likely be the aftermath if Tinubu win?
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Harrynight(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Let me give you clues....

1 : his name is chanted more than God's name in a muddy region in Nigeria.

2 : He makes their men mourn and their women moan.

3 : He defeated President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman.... COMBINED shocked

4 : He is the only one that his rivals live in his state but he doesn't own a hut in their own states.

He is ? ? ?

Ladies & Gentlemen... allow me to introduce to you.... President Bola Ahmed Tinubu cool

This man is old, weak and incapacitated just like Buhari,
Only a dullard makes same mistake uncountable times
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Alcoron: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi GCFR
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2023
pussyeater:

You are the biggest fool in Nigerian till date. That's the problem of LP, it's either you support their candidate or they rain insults on you. Bunch of Clowns!
you will need a body towel to wail...your generation
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Tunagee(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2023
AndSunGorilla:
Sowore!!!

grin
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Rikidony(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2023
stuffs2002:

Obi will lose and OBIDIENTS will go back to their original name of IPOB and resume their madness of BIAFLA or death MADNESS

Shame on you if you think every PO supporter is Igbo or IPOB, I myself have never step my foot in Igbo land, keep weeping, before 12 pm today according to my research PO should be declared winner already grin
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by press9jatv: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

All the plots has been uncovered. You guys are now sounding proud as if you are God. He ll fail.
lol Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Rikidony:

Shame on you if you think every PO supporter is Igbo or IPOB, I myself have never step my foot in Igbo land, keep weeping, before 12 pm today according to my research PO should be declared winner already grin

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB..

This one even says they will declare Peter Obi by 12pm
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by EMONFASHION65: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2023
OBI NAA
YOU KNOW NAA
EVEN THOSE SHOUTING TINUBU AND ATIKU KNOWS THAT
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Legal001: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi all the way
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Legal001: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2023
My prayer is for the best to win
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by jelinco1982(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Asiwaju on top.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by Benji84(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi is the right right Man for the Job
OR
Atiku is another good option for the nation at this time.

But Tinubu is likely going to win.
Re: Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? by darrytoz(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Join this link as we analyse and share options about the best candidate for the election.
The winners
The loosers
The upcoming

https:///IOq3DP7HNtF8XsoFXyJ6hw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye / Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.