Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns (68440 Views)

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / 300 Sacked Lagos Street Sweepers Disowned (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by ifihearam: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Before 8pm tomorrow atiku would be declared president-elect.

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by WibusJaga: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by sofeo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature.
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Levels2(f): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
GLeesMODEL:
*Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJNf69409Y0

A Nigerian man identified simply as Moses has reunited with his father, 15 years after he was disowned. Our ABUJAPRESS gathered that Moses was disowned by his father after he insisted on carpentry career over medicine and surgery, his family choice.

Moses Amiebenomo who is popularly known as Celebrity Carpenter had appeared on human right TV Abuja in a programme, Brekete Family where he solicited for his father's forgiveness for disobeying him.

He revealed that his father wanted him to study medicine and surgery and become a doctor, but he preferred to be a carpenter instead. According to him, that is what makes him happy.

Moses said he knew his father would not want him to be unhappy, so he chose to be a carpenter, because that’s what he wanted. He added that his choice of career has opened many doors of opportunities for him and that he has achieved a lot in life.

Moses who is from Edo state expressed regret that when his father had a surgery, he could not visit him in Kaduna because they were not in good terms.

“I am not a bad boy, I don’t smoke or drink, I don’t keep bad friends, steal or do fraud and I have touched lives through the carpentry work I am doing”, he stated.

Moses begged his father to forgive and accept him back, urging Nigerians to assist him in appealing to his father for his forgiveness. He wants to be part of his life, he also wants him to enjoy what he worked hard for. Moses begged people in the program to help him beg his daddy, whose name is barrister Idris Amiebenomo.

Following this appeal, he later shared a video of himself and his father talking and laughing together, in what seem like a sweet reunion.

“After 15 years I have reunited with my father, and I just found out he is a Liverpool fan like myself, blood is thicker than water”, he said in a post on Instagram.

His father is not a policy Man , otherswise he sbshou insist he goes back to study medicine 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by IconsConnect: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Doo1:
Choice of career should be all about what gives you joy.

Or you end up been uncontented all your life.
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by abobote: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
See his nose, the Dad was right after all

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Solocoin: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is the work that is paying well and they are doing well than alot of graduate.
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Legal001: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
His choice
Go for what you love most
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
U don't drink, u don't smoke but u do drugs grin
Lookin high as fvckk. Scary high grin

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by dododawa1: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Carpenterly with that nose ring,story for another day.
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Sltp: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
If the story is exactly as you narrated it, your father doesn't deserve you. Your father should be the one asking for your forgiveness and you insisting not to forgive the selfish old idiot

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by ictplotter(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
drizslim:
Even the savior of the World Was a carpenter.. Dude made a wiser decision tbh
What the colonial Masters edited and revised for you to believe in the Bible, either Joseph or Jesus was a carpenter. The whole story was fabricated just like many other Biblical stories.
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
drizslim:
Even the savior of the World Was a carpenter.. Dude made a wiser decision tbh

Na so bro
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by RichAbujaGuy: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
I really like success stories. Let me share this documentary. I spotted a pic of former President OBJ on the wall of an Ethiopian business mogul. It's worth watching.

Why is Ethiopia the African Eldorado? | Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRZd1xzY7o0
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by stuffs2002: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
We4all:
Carpentry is a very lucratic profession. Most carpenters are far richer than the half baked doctors we have in Nigeria. In fact, the doctors that are comfortable in Nigeria are those who own their hospitals and have been practicing for a very long time.

Change your weed supplier
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Moh247: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
He is happy and paying his bills

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by hardbody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
inoki247:
All this handy work wey we dey use eyes Underate are better off than some of..

all diz Medicine wey u fit go Strike for 12month nd not get paid

Lawyer wey be say na jus Affidavit u go dey help people sign up nd down...

The carpenter's father is a lawyer and was willing to train him in medicine and surgery which by any stretch of imagination is not a course you study in poverty

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by inoki247: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
hardbody:

The carpenter's father is a lawyer and was willing to train him in medicine and surgery which by any stretch of imagination is not a course you study in poverty

Lol buh Nigeria can turn a very well intelligent and educated man to a poor man....

If them tell doz Lecturers and Prof say a time is coming they will all beg to eat or to survive they will curse the person buh Buhari made that happen....

Buh handy work if you're good at what you do and you add some package you can be broke today and have money tomorrow....

Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by toxtimmy: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wetin concern you with his nose ring?... Anything at all when concern your life with his nose ring?...just one thing please

E be like you like the guy... I hear you can find love on nairaland so please send him a message... By the way if you are a guy fancying his nose ring, more Vaseline to your ___. You fill in the blank.

ipobarecriminals:
cool good. But why use nose ring like a Brazilian cow sad? Some male now wear bangle, paint their 💅, behave abnormal. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Reinamaria(f): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Change your weed supplier

He stated the truth.
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Reinamaria(f): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Levels2:

His father is not a policy Man , otherswise he sbshou insist he goes back to study medicine 🤣🤣🤣

Can you make a horse drink when its not thirsty?
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Decent09(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
drizslim:
Even the savior of the World Was a carpenter.. Dude made a wiser decision tbh savior of the world was a fisherman same way he inherited carpentry from his father Joseph.. I don't know why u guys think u know it all yet so daft when u speak

Son of a Carpenter, who is the carpenter then?
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by Blakjewelry(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Kind of funny.

Freedom of choice without direction leads to aimless wanderings.

At the end of the day, it's all about happiness.
I watched the program, the guy is not your regular carpenter, infact the guy is super rich. The guy designs interior like wealthy guys abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by vickydevoka(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
We4all:
Carpentry is a very lucratic profession. Most carpenters are far richer than the half baked doctors we have in Nigeria. In fact, the doctors that are comfortable in Nigeria are those who own their hospitals and have been practicing for a very long time.
Exactly. Especially those guys way de do interior n studio
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by ipobarecriminals: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
toxtimmy:
Wetin concern you with his nose ring?... Anything at all when concern your life with his nose ring?...just one thing please

E be like you like the guy... I hear you can find love on nairaland so please send him a message... By the way if you are a guy fancying his nose ring, more Vaseline to your ___. You fill in the blank.

Tell your father this at home OK. Irresponsible kid
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by zinaunreal(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Kind of funny.

Freedom of choice without direction leads to aimless wanderings.

At the end of the day, it's all about happiness.

What are you trying to say? He is a wanderer coz he choose carpentry?
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by juman(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
“After 15 years I have reunited with my father, and I just found out he is a Liverpool fan like myself, blood is thicker than water”, he said in a post on Instagram.

Our football teams here are not important to us.
Bad.
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by zinaunreal(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
ifihearam:
Before 8pm tomorrow atiku would be declared president-elect.

Your papaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool good. But why use nose ring like a Brazilian cow sad? Some male now wear bangle, paint their 💅, behave abnormal. sad
I watched the program, the guy is very good. My lecturer for UK get 4 pierces. Big ear rings join. Tattoo everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by ipobarecriminals: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

I watched the program, the guy is very good. My lecturer for UK get 4 pierces. Big ear rings join. Tattoo everywhere
They full ground here in Ohio
Re: Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns by ppogba: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Is the father who wanted him to study medicine a doctor himself?

Nigerian parents sef.
Every body wants to be Mama and Baba Doctor.

Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet / Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51