Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. (1764 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by highchief1: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2023
globemoney01:
Pdp win’s jigawa take this to the bank
it won’t be easy.Kano and Jigawa is kwakwaso strong holds
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by highchief1: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2023
MrEverest:

Very dumb and delusional prediction. You will look back at this rubbish tomorrow and feel ashamed of yourself.
obideints and insults.u can’t come up with ur own yet u feel happy to insult someone’s own.It’s u ppl that will make Obi lose the election today.Some of us are now against Obi because of u ppl long mouth

2 Likes

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by highchief1: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2023
anigbajumo:

Coming from LP that has no formidable structure, Yer eyes will clear tomorrow.
they have a structure o.Insulting ppl is their structure.

3 Likes

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by highchief1: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2023
vhykeeytor:

If PDP doesn't win Jigawa State, I would cease to come online here on nairaland.
don’t cease we need u here.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by alizma: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2023
MrEverest:

Very dumb and delusional prediction. You will look back at this rubbish tomorrow and feel ashamed of yourself.
Why are you people like this? Everyone should be allow to express their views and opinions, if you have something different why not show it rather than calling him dumb. Obviously your brain can't even carry such analysis yet you are quick to call him dumb.

2 Likes

Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Jaysane(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2023
anigbajumo:
After thorough Research, Here is my 2023 Presidential election prediction.
APC = Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Lagos,Ondo,Kogi,kwara,Niger,Yobe,Borno,Sokoto,Zamfara,Katsina And Kaduna. Narrow win for APC in Sokoto and katsina).

PDP = Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross-River,Bayelsa,Rivers, Kebbi, Gombe, Bauchi,Taraba,Adamawa And Benue. (Narrow win for PDP in Bauchi and Gombe).

Labour Party = Enugu, Abia,IMO,Anambra and Emboyi. I don’t see LP winning any state outside SE.

Undecided = Kano,Jigawa,FCT, Nassarawa And Edo state.

Kano and Jigawa is between NNPP and APC, Any of these two parties can win PDP is not in the contest.

FCT and Nassarawa is between APC and LP, PDP is not in the contest here as well.

Edo state is between LP and PDP, APC will get their 25% but not in the contest.

Going by History, No democratic elected President has ever emerged from 1979 till date without winning major votes from NC And At least Three states from southern Nigeria. APC might be declared winner of 2023 presidential election ahead of PDP pending the outcome of the state I’m yet to give my final verdict, It’s Obvious both PDP and APC will av 25% in almost 25 states as required by law. Both LP and NNPP are not fully in the contest. APC should win by less than 3million votes.

NB: This is purely prediction basically on Research and History. It has nothing to do with sentiments or being prejudiced while making the analysis.

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

You people are staying here to analyse rubbish...go out and vote and create a desired change..stop being a talkative....nobody cares about your analysis.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by vhykeeytor(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Mylove55:
jigawa is apc,
Jigawa and zamfara in North West is like yobe and bornu in North East for apc,
I don't know why you think pdp will get 30% in jigawa

Do you live in Jigawa? If no, then you don't have a point talking about how the elections here would pan out
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Mylove55(f): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Do you live in Jigawa? If no, then you don't have a point talking about how the elections here would pan out
did you vote for apc before
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by Mylove55(f): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2023
rolams:

The governor of Jigawa has not performed up to expectation. The people are joining the Lamidos who have done well before.
apc structure is still stronger than pdp structure,
The senate and rep candidate will do well
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by blacksam01: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2023
anigbajumo:
After thorough Research, Here is my 2023 Presidential election prediction.
APC = Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Lagos,Ondo,Kogi,kwara,Niger,Yobe,Borno,Sokoto,Zamfara,Katsina And Kaduna. Narrow win for APC in Sokoto and katsina).

PDP = Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross-River,Bayelsa,Rivers, Kebbi, Gombe, Bauchi,Taraba,Adamawa And Benue. (Narrow win for PDP in Bauchi and Gombe).

Labour Party = Enugu, Abia,IMO,Anambra and Emboyi. I don’t see LP winning any state outside SE.

Undecided = Kano,Jigawa,FCT, Nassarawa And Edo state.

Kano and Jigawa is between NNPP and APC, Any of these two parties can win PDP is not in the contest.

FCT and Nassarawa is between APC and LP, PDP is not in the contest here as well.

Edo state is between LP and PDP, APC will get their 25% but not in the contest.

Going by History, No democratic elected President has ever emerged from 1979 till date without winning major votes from NC And At least Three states from southern Nigeria. APC might be declared winner of 2023 presidential election ahead of PDP pending the outcome of the state I’m yet to give my final verdict, It’s Obvious both PDP and APC will av 25% in almost 25 states as required by law. Both LP and NNPP are not fully in the contest. APC should win by less than 3million votes.

NB: This is purely prediction basically on Research and History. It has nothing to do with sentiments or being prejudiced while making the analysis.

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

i believe u
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2023
rolams:

I disagree with you on some state. My prediction will be dropped here. Let's come back and see who will get it right after the election.

APC: Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti (we may see APC slightly win Osun and Oyo), Kwara, Borno, (possibly Yobe)

PDP: Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Enugu, cross river, Benue, Kogi, Abuja, Katsina, Adamawa, Jigawa, Gombe, Taraba, Zamfara, Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, Plateau.

LP: Anambra, Imo, (probably Abia and Ebonyi)

Undecided: Kano, Niger, Edo, Nasarawa, Kaduna and Rivers.

Edo State is between Labour party and the PDP, Niger is between the APC and PDP, Kaduna is between the PDP and APC, Nasarawa is between the APC & PDP, Rivers is between Labour party and PDP while Kano is between NNPP, APC the PDP.

I may not be 100% correct but I think 80% of this will happen.

This is what I was able to arrive at after I rounded up my research at 10pm last night.

Tinubu has a formidable structure in Zaria where most of the votes will comes from, Southern Kaduna will be divided by LP and PDP. APC will win kaduna by good margin. Some prominent politicians in Zaria were loyalist of Tinubu.

Take it or leave it, LP will clear all the states in the SE.
Solomom Lalomg has never lost an election in plateau over the years and he is the backbone of PCC. I expect APC to win because LP will take some percentage of votes that belongs to PDP. Let’s wait and see.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2023
highchief1:
it won’t be easy.Kano and Jigawa is kwakwaso strong holds

You get it bro, They think it will be easy ride for APC. Some prominent politicians like Kabir Gaya that has been in the NASS for over 12yrs is seeking for reelection under NNPP infact most of the high profile politicians are now in NNPP in Kano. It’s too hard to predict because most of them are still loyal to BAT, They knw Kwakwanso might not win and may work for BAT, Finger crossed.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
highchief1:
obideints and insults.u can’t come up with ur own yet u feel happy to insult someone’s own.It’s u ppl that will make Obi lose the election today.Some of us are now against Obi because of u ppl long mouth

God bless u brother, My best friend during my NYSC is from Emboyi and this election has shattered our friendship. I told him my choice is ATIKU but I knw APC will win, I sent him my permutations some days ago my friend has changed to me. I don’t knw why they think this election is Do or Die. It’s obvious Obi lack the formidable structure across the nation to win. Obi himself knws he can’t win.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by highchief1: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2023
anigbajumo:

You get it bro, They think it will be easy ride for APC. Some prominent politicians like Kabir Gaya that has been in the NASS for over 12yrs is seeking for reelection under NNPP infact most of the high profile politicians are now in NNPP in Kano. It’s too hard to predict because most of them are still loyal to BAT, They knw Kwakwanso might not win and may work for BAT, Finger crossed.
tinubu stl has chances even without kano.It’s not like atiku or Obi can win the kano.So there are battling for 35 states no longer 36.Kano is for kwankwaso
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by anigbajumo(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
highchief1:
tinubu stl has chances even without kano.It’s not like atiku or Obi can win the kano.So there are battling for 35 states no longer 36.Kano is for kwankwaso

PDP will come third but the margin of NNPP victory might not be wide.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by rolams(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2023
anigbajumo:

Tinubu has a formidable structure in Zaria where most of the votes will comes from, Southern Kaduna will be divided by LP and PDP. APC will win kaduna by good margin. Some prominent politicians in Zaria were loyalist of Tinubu.

Take it or leave it, LP will clear all the states in the SE.
Solomom Lalomg has never lost an election in plateau over the years and he is the backbone of PCC. I expect APC to win because LP will take some percentage of votes that belongs to PDP. Let’s wait and see.

Don't trust any politician in Nigeria.

Did you say along? I can tell you that things will be different this time.
Re: MY 2023 Presidential Election Prediction By Research And History. by rolams(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Mylove55:
apc structure is still stronger than pdp structure,
The senate and rep candidate will do well

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Will Cost 700/litre Begining From July 1st / Sowore Reveal Why Tinubu Gave Sacked Service Chiefs Luxurious Retirement Package / Inside Info On The PEPT Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.