Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. (2636 Views)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2023
I pick Seun or Mynd44. No need to pick an escrow.

When I make a transfer from any of my banks, my identity will be revealed. Only both of them can protect my identity.

Don't choose an escrow. I choose Seun or Mynd44. They're the most credible here.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You wan squeeze water from stone?

It's like a "saviour" has shown his face. 🤭

Courageous, I must say; but utterly **********, nonetheless. 😹

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
Baba, leave escrow. Are you in Lagos?

I'm not in Lagos. I'm from the South South. I'm at home, precisely in Port Harcourt.

Seun and Mynd44 have integrity. I'll make a transfer tonight. They'll concur that we did transfers.

What a way to wrap up the elections brother. Let's get started already please.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Let's bet this way instead.

I bet Tinubu to win the election.

You bet Peter Obi to win the election.

If Tinubu wins, I get 400k.

If Peter Obi wins you get 400k.

If Atiku wins, we get back our money. Choose an escrow on Nairaland with a face already please.
Stop making noise. Are you in Lagos?

Answer that, let's know how to link up

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm not in Lagos. I'm from the South South. I'm at home, precisely in Port Harcourt.

Seun and Mynd44 have integrity. I'll make a transfer tonight. They'll concur that we did transfers.

What a way to wrap up the elections brother. Let's get started already please.
get lost abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Let's see if it pans out. They all start with bravado..till it's crunch time.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Magnoliaa:

It's like a "saviour" has shown his face. 🤭

Courageous, I must say; but utterly **********, nonetheless. 😹

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
Stop making noise. Are you in Lagos?

Answer that, let's know how to link up

Not everyone stays in Lagos. I live in Abuja and Port Harcourt.

I stay in Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2023
You decoded the idiat instantly...see Agbado idiat claiming South South.

Workch:
get lost abeg
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I stay in Port Harcourt.
All these ones na noise.

Send your number to workch2@outlook.com

You know how many times Urchins like you didn't show up?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:13am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I stay in Port Harcourt.
where are you currently?

Let's know where to meet you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Does this look like a "skit" for National Geographic?? Be specific in your answers and also understand that Nairaland Mods aren't required as moderators in this transaction. He gave you confirmed apparatus to coordinate with him..do so and show your workings..or quietly run away. You aren't the first agbado Miscreant ..from South South grin.

N3TRAL:

I stay in Port Harcourt.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
where are you currently?

Let's know where to meet you.

I'm in Port Harcourt. I don't want to meet you. I don't want to see you.

Let's get started.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by tctrills: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2023
dustmalik:

My brother, only God knows what Tinubu took away from them, because I can't understand the vile, hatred they have for him.
The way you guys pretend. You make evil comments about other politicians but the moment someone hits the one you love, you turn it to a tribal war. You guys don't see it but you are some of the biggest problems of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Let's see if it pans out.

Watching in 5D...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You decoded the idiat instantly...see Agbado idiat claiming South South.

See how tribal you've made it.

You think only Yorubas support Tinubu?

You're in for shocker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu will lose both here in Borno and Yobe grin grin grin grin grin The nonsense I see here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
All these ones na noise.

Send your number to workch2@outlook.com

You know how many times Urchins like you didn't show up?

My identity is precious. I can't lose it over an internet banter. I've said some things I'm not proud of and doesn't represent me in real life.

But I swear, I'll stake 200k immediately you want us to play on the terms I modified.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm in Port Harcourt. I don't want to meet you. I don't want to see you.

Let's get started.
send your number to workch2@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

My identity is precious. I can't lose it over an internet banter. I've said some things I'm not proud of and doesn't represent me in real life.

But I swear, I'll stake 200k immediately you want us to play on the terms I modified.
Okay, find someone that can hold the money here then come back. Since you don't want physical bet.

All these ones na gragra,

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
send your number to workch2@outlook.com

We should be sending money to trusted escrows instead.

You want to run a background check on me via truecaller or any other mobile application and blackmail me. I change monikers after few months because of my identity. It's precious to me and can cost me a lot.

I'm maintaining my stand. Not only you.

The offer is open to any person who thinks Peter Obi will win. Even up to 5 people.

An opportunity to make 200,000 naira and troll me on Nairaland for the rest of my life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You want to run a background check on me via truecaller or any other mobile application and blackmail me. I change monikers after few months because of my identity. It's precious to me and can cost me a lot.

The offer is open to any person who thinks Peter Obi will win. Even up to 5 people.

An opportunity to make 200,000 naira and troll me on Nairaland for the rest of my life.

okay, find a trusted escrow account. Let me know when you transfer your funds to him. I am in

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
Okay, find someone that can hold the money here then come back. Since you don't want physical bet.

All these ones na gragra,

Seun, Mynd44, please come and be our escrow.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
okay, find a trusted escrow account. Let me know when you transfer your funds to him. I am in

Deal.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Seun, Mynd44, please come and be our escrow.
alright, I am waiting for them to respond. Transfer your funds to them I am in.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Majesty7: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Don't mind him. He is a fool. Let me take up the challenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Majesty7: 12:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
alright, I am waiting for them to respond. Transfer your funds to them I am in.

I will take you up.

Where do we meet in Lagos? No movement tomorrow but whereevee you are, I will definitely get someone to meet you. Deal?

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Don't mind him. He is a fool. Let me take up the challenge.

Lol, you don't know how many challenges I have taken up here.

Go through my profile to see posts about it.

I show up at betting venue, Urchins never show up.

This one, e no get money. Na gragra

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Majesty7:

I will take you up.

Where do we meet in Lagos?
send your number to workch2@outlook.com.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Majesty7: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
Lol, you don't know how many challenges I have taken up here.

Go through my profile to see posts about it.

I show up at betting venue, Urchins never show up.

This one, e no get money. Na gragra

Not interested.

Let's seal this one
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Majesty7: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
send your number to workch2@outlook.com.

Are you normal?

Send me a dm
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Not interested.

Let's seal this one
send your number to workch2@outlook.com. I will call you now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Are you normal?

Send me a dm
give me your email, let me send you my number then.

Chat me up on whatsapp. I will call you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep / Will You Vote Or Not For Ibb? / Open Letter To Governor Fashola-on Roads,tax & Other Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.