Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,352 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. (2627 Views)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 1:31am On Feb 25, 2023
So you gree say Jagaban don lose..kpata kpata?? See Dem...unstable noise making Miscreants. So you don't believe thiefnubuu again grin??

Owoino:
It doesn't matter if Tinubu wins or not,what matters is that our next president will not be an Igbo man.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by CutieKing: 1:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Come on !!

How can you be this stupid...

Chicken change? Ok...I bet 1 mil on the same terms and you are stupid saying you want a meet at Polo club when movement is restricted.

You be witch..you wan fly?

That is how you kriminals will be making noise...action don set and you are giving kindergarten sceneries.

1 mil and we do it via banking means...just drop your bank name and your email and your phone number. Somebody in that bank will contact you with the bet conditions..

That is very professional..and the bank personnel will identify themselves accordingly.

If you ready ..drop details at that email given...if not just shut it. Thiefnubuu supporters that need inducement to love who they claim to love..spits

You don't give me rules,I set my own rule here.
I don't deal with fraudsters like you..asking me to provide my banking details..
There's movement before voting starts..
Already told you my location..

Come with your money in $$ and we do physical deal here.
Yeah am doing the 1m with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 1:34am On Feb 25, 2023
See bravado...because I talked about bank..the mumu wan steal idea. I know this concept and bankers Understand. My banker will do the whole underground workings and you will receive a call from your bank confirming deduction of approval for the bet. Don't ask how it's done,because you fvvcks will bastardize the.levels..

Don't run away like a known pvssy.

It's pathetic that all thiefnubuu supporters are broke fools , who shout mandate up and Dan as broke Idiats

Majesty7:

send a dm! Act like a man.

Or let's send it to your own bank. Which bank do you use and what branch? Your bank can act as an escrow
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 1:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Fuu..not your account Ode...

Just the name of your bank and your phone number. My banker will call you ASAp..then you understand. Stop sounding dull .I don't need what you can't give...poor wretch sef dey form ..paid ..spits

See mumu sef dey form bring $$ ..you wan rob me with your useless Agbado urchins? See Idiotic zombie Sha. Since this year have you seen a freaking dollar bill? You dey form large ontop a forum that pledges anonymity? You are such a weak and disgruntled urchin.

You are as broke as the other.miscreants that ran away..pathetic losers

CutieKing:

You don't give me rules,I set my own rule here.
I don't deal with fraudsters like you..asking me to provide my banking details..
There's movement before voting starts..
Already told you my location..

Come with your money in $$ and we do physical deal here.
Yeah am doing the 1m with you.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Owoino: 1:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
So you gree say Jagaban don lose..kpata kpata?? See Dem...unstable noise making Miscreants. So you don't believe thiefnubuu again grin??

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Godwin4444: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
With money he borrowed from Wike abi? lol
irrespective of how he got d money

He challenged u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Owoino: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2023
What gives me pleasure and joy is that an Igbo man will never rule this country. The presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku, Tinubu will likely win but if he doesn't then Atiku will win and I will still be very happy with that.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 1:46am On Feb 25, 2023
You are a thiefnubuu supporter and you don't believe your candidate? Any other reason you give is as stupid as Thiefnubuus Pampers..very lame. Thank God people now understand what you fuus represent..spits

Owoino:
What gives me pleasure and joy is that an Igbo man will never rule this country. The presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku, Tinubu will likely win but if he doesn't then Atiku will win and I will still be very happy with that.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by NothingDoMe: 1:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
irrespective of how he got d money

He challenged u
Lol. No Urchin has stood their ground when obidients took up the challenge. They always run away. Urchins nor get shishi
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by ThatFairGuy1: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2023
No go kidnap her o angry

Obi's failure will humble you all by evening today
Workch:
can I send my friend in Abuja to you?

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by DMCA: 2:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu will not only lose in northwest and northeast tommorow, he will be dazed, whitewashed and beaten to stupor.

Then he will come to SouthEast and southsouth tto receive the beaten of his life. Before 12noon tommorow, Tinubu will be out of the race because of this.

Only Atiku and Obi will remain in the race.

Tinubu cannot win. I cannot see how he can.

Last last he will still be your president 😎

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by CutieKing: 2:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Fuu..not your account Ode...

Just the name of your bank and your phone number. My banker will call you ASAp..then you understand. Stop sounding dull .I don't need what you can't give...poor wretch sef dey form ..paid ..spits

See mumu sef dey form bring $$ ..you wan rob me with your useless Agbado urchins? See Idiotic zombie Sha. Since this year have you seen a freaking dollar bill? You dey form large ontop a forum that pledges anonymity? You are such a weak and disgruntled urchin.

You are as broke as the other.miscreants that ran away..pathetic losers

much ranting about nothing..
I laid down.my rules,
Let's see if I ever saw $ all my life or not.
If you can't make it to the island,then let's meet up at the mainland.
Your banker ??
Lol..
Fraudster also get banker...
Just dey play.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by JuicyStar: 3:40am On Feb 25, 2023
U go use ur money chop make u dey bet on wetin u no sure of
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2023
CutieKing:

Are you not the op??.
Yeah you said 200k but I decided to help you make some money more by up the bet..
Since e too sure for you ,go borrow money join if you no get all.
This ROI is heavy.
Put head.
I am the OP, I can see that you are another time waster
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2023
JuicyStar:
U go use ur money chop make u dey bet on wetin u no sure of
I am sure.
It defies all logic. Tinubu cammkt beat Atiku in NE and NW
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Owoino:
It doesn't matter if Tinubu wins or not,what matters is that our next president will not be an Igbo man.
But the vice president might be ibo
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2023
You are broke as FCUUK.

Nairaland gives you preeks ability to be billionaires online..

Elections have started..go and vote thiefnubuu...mugu

CutieKing:
much ranting about nothing..
I laid down.my rules,
Let's see if I ever saw $ all my life or not.
If you can't make it to the island,then let's meet up at the mainland.
Your banker ??
Lol..
Fraudster also get banker...
Just dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa / JUST-IN: Peter Obi Meets Tinubu And Congratulates President-elect / Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.