Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I M Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M Confused (1561 Views)

M Confused Advice / M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help / i m confused,help needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I M Confused by Floxydion: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2011
A guy saw me and said he liked me n wanted to date me, i tot abt it n decided to see if it would work out. After 3 days of meeting me he started telling me about a girl he met once n on that very day he slept with her n dat he respected he cos she told him to n blah blah, i felt it was just normal gisting until he started doing all these little n annoying touches. I told him point n clear dat i m not that kind of girl n i don't just trow myself like dat n most especially someone i've just met n imagine his reply which is dat girls like me ends up loosing in life cos of our so called principled life. I don't understand cos i felt decency shld be every girls pride but i m confused now cos he's not the first saying it. Is it right nowadays to just get intimate with a guy you just meet or am i too old fashioned?rted doing all these little n annoying touches. I told him point n clear dat i m not that kind of girl n i don't just trow myself like dat n most especially someone i've just met n imagine his reply which is dat girls like me ends up loosing in life cos of our so called principled life. I don't understand cos i felt decency shld be every girls pride but i m confused now cos he's not the first saying it. Is it right nowadays to just get intimate with a guy you just meet or am i too old fashioned?
Re: I M Confused by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2011
Floxydion:

A guy saw me and said he liked me n wanted to date me, i tot abt it n decided to see if it would work out. After 3 days of meeting me he started telling me about a girl he met once n on that very day he slept with her n dat he respected he cos she told him to n blah blah, i felt it was just normal gisting until he started doing all these little n annoying touches. I told him point n clear dat i m not that kind of girl n i don't just trow myself like dat n most especially someone i've just met n imagine his reply which is dat girls like me ends up loosing in life cos of our so called principled life. I don't understand cos i felt decency shld be every girls pride but i m confused now cos he's not the first saying it. Is it right nowadays to just get intimate with a guy you just meet or am i too old fashioned?rted doing all these little n annoying touches. I told him point n clear dat i m not that kind of girl n i don't just trow myself like dat n most especially someone i've just met n imagine his reply which is dat girls like me ends up loosing in life cos of our so called principled life. I don't understand cos i felt decency shld be every girls pride but i m confused now cos he's not the first saying it. Is it right nowadays to just get intimate with a guy you just meet or am i too old fashioned?

Repeatations!!

@ Poster If u are really a girl of principle, you will not be worried of being old fashioned. But if u are only playing hard to get, then u will fall very easy with the words of men. Its beta to be principled than to play hard to get. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I M Confused by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^ You said it better than i wanted to! Thumbs up!
Re: I M Confused by Arkhin(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2011
Floxy, i think i get the gist. Some guys will say things to sway you but if truly you are principled, don't even care. There's nothing like being old fashioned when it comes to the issue of intimacy. The guy's just a wolf who wants to devour you.
Re: I M Confused by webcam(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2011
either first or last time sex is sex, what matter to me is that do you feel like having sex when its come?did he force you to have sex?sex should be stuff that take place when you feel like, don't attach more impostance to this
Re: I M Confused by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
Op, u should stick to your principles in life n dont let anyone make u drift 4rm them. If u meet people that dont give a dam about ur principles then dont give a dam to thiers period!
Re: I M Confused by MrCork17: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2011
Floxydion:

sweeery this is wher the problem lies. We ask for punnny and all u give us is story. This iz my big isssues with black women (no ofeinse) angry
Re: I M Confused by claremont(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
Floxydion:

Is it right nowadays to just get intimate with a guy you just meet or am i too old fashioned?rted doing all these little n annoying touches. I told him point n clear dat i m not that kind of girl n i don't just trow myself like dat n most especially someone i've just met n imagine his reply which is dat girls like me ends up loosing in life cos of our so called principled life. I don't understand cos i felt decency shld be every girls pride but i m confused now cos he's not the first saying it. Is it right nowadays to just get intimate with a guy you just meet or am i too old fashioned?
The sad thing is that he is right, life is unfair. The mere fact that you claim to be a "principled lady" does not in any way guarantee you anything in life.
Re: I M Confused by pendo89(f): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
Abstaining from sex doesn't mean you are principled.That word 'principle' is a world.
C'mmon gal dont fall for his tricks.He met a girl slept with her the first day he met her so why isn't he with her if he really respected her.His game is to go look and repeat the same lame story to get what he desperately wants then take off to look for others.
listen gal if you are not ready to be intimate avoid placing yourself in tempting places.
Problem with us gals is we say we don't want sex but we create a perfect conducive environment when we are with our bf.Not fair for them.
Not all guys can exercise self control remember.
Re: I M Confused by Spicyhawt: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
Strides:

Op, u should stick to your principles in life n dont let anyone make u drift 4rm them. If u meet people that dont give a dam about your principles then dont give a dam to thiers period!
i agree wit u
Re: I M Confused by Cipriani(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Floxydion

If you like koboko, chop am and enjoy. But if you no gbadun koboko, remain principled. BTW, how old are you? I am suspecting you are becoming an old lady; you want to marry and settle down but you are not sure if chopping koboko after 3 dates will guarantee a wedding ring. It's is a probability. If the guy likes your punnany, he will stay and you will get a wedding ring but if forbidden apple is not sweet, he will definitely move on.  
Think twice or more before you make any move    cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I M Confused by omega25red(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
Strides:

Op, u should stick to your principles in life n dont let anyone make u drift 4rm them. If u meet people that dont give a dam about your principles then dont give a dam to thiers period!
ditto
Re: I M Confused by taioluv: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
Be urself and don't let dos immatures boys chop u and run, let ur conscience b ur guide. Kudos to u but ur biological clock is ticking remember dat and apply wisdom, besides everytin in life in risk!!!!
Re: I M Confused by Cipriani(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2011
taio luv:

Be urself and don't let dos immatures boys chop u and run, let your conscience b your guide. Kudos to u but your biological clock is ticking remember dat and apply wisdom, besides everytin in life in risk!!!!

The phrase in bold is the only thing you said that makes sense. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I M Confused by nassiwa: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2011
You shouldn't be confused at all. If this is you, and you dont want to give in to him then dont. Never mind about what guys say they will use every trick and assurance to get what he wants.
Re: I M Confused by Godmouth(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2011
It is so sad these days that women who truly value themselves and respect their bodies are seen as extreme or alien (strange). Really the poster should have given the guy a 'dirty slap' for attempting to touch her. Please all you girls out there who say no to sex before marriage should keep what you are doing. @ poster, you should not be confused, even if all the men in the world are like the guy you told us about, do not give your body away.

Real men have self-control and do not allow their sexual organs think for them. Speaking as a Christian, I do not belong to the category of 'men' who cannot respect a woman's body by demanding for sex during courtship. Ladies if he cannot value/respect your body in this regard then he is not worth marrying.
Re: I M Confused by bittatruth(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
Godmouth:

It is so sad these days that women who truly value themselves and respect their bodies are seen as extreme or alien (strange). Really the poster should have given the guy a 'dirty slap' for attempting to touch her. Please all you girls out there who say no to sex before marriage should keep what you are doing. @ poster, you should not be confused, even if all the men in the world are like the guy you told us about, do not give your body away.

Real men have self-control and do not allow their intimate organs think for them. Speaking as a Christian, I do not belong to the category of 'men' who cannot respect a woman's body by demanding for sex during courtship. Ladies if he cannot value/respect your body in this regard then he is not worth marrying.

AMEN!
Re: I M Confused by iaabc(f): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
Just so you know all the idiotic talk of he respected the other girl is just what it is, an idiotic talk that guys such as himself use to sleep around. If he truly respected her, why was he all over you only after a few days. Please don't let anybody demean you or reduce you self esteem. The same human being will be wanting a virgin as wife in a couple of years (if he isnt married already)
Re: I M Confused by HISchild: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
@poster,

you're not old fashioned at all.  We all should abstain from such activity, it comes with physical (diseases, drama, etc), but most important, spiritual consequences before GOD, (sin)

Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and Them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.”- 1 Corinthians 6:13

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." -1 Corinthians 7:1-3

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."- Rom 8:13

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:19-23
-------
this holy word of GOD are just some references to the subject matter,

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17
Re: I M Confused by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
Godmouth:

Real men have self-control and do not allow their intimate organs think for them. Speaking as a Christian, I do not belong to the category of 'men' who cannot respect a woman's body by demanding for sex during courtship. Ladies if he cannot value/respect your body in this regard then he is not worth marrying.

true talk smiley
Re: I M Confused by Russialane(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
jeez undecided you are confused why should you how can you give in to someone you are not even sure you are intimate with you ought to be given a dirty slap to wake up from your confusion so that you will know he wants to devour you angry
Re: I M Confused by Cipriani(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
Russialane:

jeez undecided you are confused why should you how can you give in to someone you are not even sure you are intimate with you ought to be given a dirty slap to wake up from your confusion so that you will know he wants to devour you angry

Confusion is not a crime. Confused girls like her give us the chance to carry out experiments grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I M Confused by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 16, 2011
@poster
here is a very important point to you: a person who truly believes in what she stands for wouldn't even care what these guys are saying, let alone be "confused" by it!

also, a guy saw you and said he liked you: shouldnt you have asked what he "liked" about you, since he doesnt know shiit about you?
then he wanted to date you: shouldnt you have said STOP because you knew nothing about this stranger?
then you thought about it and decided to see if it would work: may i ask what criteria you used to decide that it was ok to date this stranger?! or is dating similar to playing the lottery in your world?
and finally, this stranger start telling you nonsense about se.x on the first date with his girls: and the ONLY thing that came to your mind was that "it's just normal gisting"?

no wonder he tried to mount you thereafter!!!!
Re: I M Confused by ghboytelle(m): 2:41am On Sep 16, 2011
there are many devils and demons lurking around this thread telling you to give away your God given present to a DEVIL!!! . run as far as you can from his don't stop,AND DONNOT LISTEN TO THE DEVILS ON THIS THREAD EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS RIGHT.

EVERYONE WHO POSTED TO YOU IS A DEVIL IN DIFFERENT FORMS, ITSEPT FOR

HISCHILD
GODMOUTH
STRIDES
bittatruth
iaabc
nassiwa
Spicyhawt

The rest are all DEMON SINNERS AND CAN GO TO HELL FOR ENJOYING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

AMEN!!
Re: I M Confused by ghboytelle(m): 2:42am On Sep 16, 2011
BTW JUST SO YOU SILLY DEMONS KNOW

I AM SEXSINNERS

AND I AM WATCHING YOU
Re: I M Confused by sexsinners(m): 2:43am On Sep 16, 2011
hallejuah ^ grin
Re: I M Confused by MMM2(m): 4:46am On Sep 16, 2011
op
we now live in a world of no long thing & no long talk angry
Re: I M Confused by Lax75(m): 4:56am On Sep 16, 2011
@ OP:

Sis.

This is a dumb question.

Bang the guy's brains out. Like right now. What's up with all this research? Just do it jor!

Cowleg!!
Re: I M Confused by itiswell1(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2011
Floxydion:

Why didnt you ask him why he is no longer with the girl. Dont worry, if he have his way with you, he will tell his next victim thesame story. Beware
Re: I M Confused by Cipriani(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2011
@OP

Just give the guy a chance or give me a chance instead grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ghboytelle:

there are many devils and demons lurking around this thread telling you to give away your God given present to a DEVIL!!! . run as far as you can from his don't stop,AND DONNOT LISTEN TO THE DEVILS ON THIS THREAD EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS RIGHT.

EVERYONE WHO POSTED TO YOU IS A DEVIL IN DIFFERENT FORMS, ITSEPT FOR

HISCHILD
GODMOUTH
STRIDES
bittatruth
iaabc
nassiwa
Spicyhawt

The rest are all DEMON SINNERS AND CAN GO TO HELL FOR ENJOYING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

AMEN!!

Nobody holy pass undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Atonement / Have You Ever Been Used? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.