Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help (3257 Views)

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / I M Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by nanaba: 4:18am On May 10, 2012
Like you all (most) know my story of how my boss got me a personal car in my name just like that as at then..all because he saw me as a humble woman and someone that was good in the job. Just yesterday while I was marking my 25th Birthday in the office, like the good and nice boss he’s been to me all the years I’ve worked with him and the company, I kept some piece of cake for him and served him with a drink in his office like I did to other managers of the company. I wasn’t on sit, he called my intercom several times and decided to call my mobile, he called and told me to come to his office, I went, and he asked me to sit down...i did.

He wished me a happy birthday, thanked me for the piece of cake I gave to him and gave me an envelope, I was actually thinking it was an official document that needed my attention, but to my surprise when I opened it I saw a Hundred and fifty thousand naira cash, I was dazed, I asked him if he needed me to help him go to the bank? His answer was NO...that I surprised him with my birthday cake which nobody has ever given to him all the years he’s stayed in Nigeria , and complimented me on my appearance saying I was looking attractive…that he decided to also give to me something that I deserve as a nice, Intelligent , humble, discreet and a special woman. I was like Wow.. what a gift..all I did told him was thank u sir, am grateful.

He went further saying he’s been observing me for years now and that he loves me and wants to marry me..He offered me a cheque of N6.5M instantly to sort out things with myself and if at all I am in any debt, , whatever will be my problem/need..he’s in a better position to takia. av practically done nothing but pondered on this issue..

I really don’t now wat to do..just this afternoon he called me via intercom..i went ..and he gave me thirty thousand naira ... I am totally confused..i no wan chop again...make una help advice me on wat to do...My Professorship no near this case at all...i seriously need help..two heads are better than one. You can read more at http://dadycandoit.com/blog
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Nobody: 4:31am On May 10, 2012
nanaba: Like you all (most) know my story of how my boss got me a personal car in my name just like that as at then..all because he saw me as a humble woman and someone that was good in the job. Just yesterday while I was marking my 25th Birthday in the office, like the good and nice boss he’s been to me all the years I’ve worked with him and the company, I kept some piece of cake for him and served him with a drink in his office like I did to other managers of the company. I wasn’t on sit, he called my intercom several times and decided to call my mobile, he called and told me to come to his office, I went, and he asked me to sit down...i did.

He wished me a happy birthday, thanked me for the piece of cake I gave to him and gave me an envelope, I was actually thinking it was an official document that needed my attention, but to my surprise when I opened it I saw a Hundred and fifty thousand naira cash, I was dazed, I asked him if he needed me to help him go to the bank? His answer was NO...that I surprised him with my birthday cake which nobody has ever given to him all the years he’s stayed in Nigeria , and complimented me on my appearance saying I was looking attractive…that he decided to also give to me something that I deserve as a nice, Intelligent , humble, discreet and a special woman. I was like Wow.. what a gift..all I did told him was thank u sir, am grateful.

He went further saying he’s been observing me for years now and that he loves me and wants to marry me..[b]He offered me a cheque of N6.5M instantly [/b]to sort out things with myself and if at all I am in any debt, , whatever will be my problem/need..he’s in a better position to takia. av practically done nothing but pondered on this issue..

I really don’t now wat to do..just this afternoon he called me via intercom..i went ..and he gave me thirty thousand naira ... I am totally confused..i no wan chop again...make una help advice me on wat to do...My Professorship no near this case at all...i seriously need help..two heads are better than one. You can read more at http://dadycandoit.com/category/love-and-relationship-tips/

All I will say is he is spending too much to nyansh you! He does not have to spend that much to enter the wonderful hole of life. On a serious note and if all written above is 80% true, let him know that money is important but marrying you would require far more than having money. Otherwise, he has a dangerous mindset that money alone can fetch him your love.
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by djeezy(m): 6:16am On May 10, 2012
@OP, there's a hidden intention behind those gifts inter alia but i do not know if they are for good or bad. Trust your sense of judgement coz am not there with you. And lest i forget, quit accepting gifts untill you figure out his persona. Hope this helps.
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:51am On May 10, 2012
undecided
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by chelseabmw(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2012
I pity u poster.....he gives u money and u keep taking them enjoying yourself....when time reach for u to pay back u go hear am well well..........where that u boss from come self,am sure is not an edo guy cos an edo guy will never pay upfront to get a girl down...did u say he gave u 6million naira? Dat is a fat lie

1 Like

Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11am On May 10, 2012
See odes replying some formulated bullllshitzzzz,una blind say na traffic to blog ni

Oshisko!

2 Likes

Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by pendo89(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: See odes replying some formulated bullllshitzzzz,una blind say na traffic to blog ni

Oshisko!

grin grin u make me laugh but at times ur right.
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by dadycandoit(f): 9:24am On May 10, 2012
l see shocked
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Konnektions146(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2012
6.5m naira is not a small money, sso mind as yyu dey call am.
be dat as it may, personally i cant spend dat much(if its true) on a lady other than my family, i disagree wit some people who says its just for a .yashin.g, for Gods Sakes if that guy wants, he could have had s.ex with u long ago(if he hadnt ) .
but i think thre is more to this,
OP, how long have yu worked with yur boss?
how well do u know him?
hows his love life like?
do u like him?(not cos of the gifts)-his sense of maturity,attitude, behaviour??

finally wen he made de proposals, wat dd u tell him?
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Spicyhawt: 12:26pm On May 10, 2012
@op what were u thinking before....... mcsheewwww
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Killz1(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: [size=15pt]See odes replying some formulated bullllshitzzzz,una blind say na traffic to blog ni

Oshisko![/size]
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by stpat1(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2012
[quote author=Killz.][/quote]

haaa Idowuogbo, now I really see that one does not really need to be mad at you sometimes, I've realised that u are just who u are, u get bad mouth small sha but u still gbaski. I gbadun ur style cos u're wise. u must be a lagosian cos we no dey carry last.
I will like to meet you o. forget this traffic race thread jarre
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by drnoel: 5:26pm On May 10, 2012
its a matter of time b4 she drops it. I don't think it would take long anymore.
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Idowuogbo(f): 6:06pm On May 10, 2012
stpat1:

haaa Idowuogbo, now I really see that one does not really need to be mad at you sometimes, I've realised that u are just who u are, u get bad mouth small sha but u still gbaski. I gbadun ur style cos u're wise. u must be a lagosian cos we no dey carry last.
I will like to meet you o. forget this traffic race thread jarre
*blushing* now am shy embarassed

Anywayss.... Yes o! omo Odua lomo mehhnnn! Emi no ni omo iyalaje mosofuwontele connections!

U wanna meet me? * she halars* kilzzz! Book an appointment for dis fellow. wink cheesy cool
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by nanaba: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2012
shocked
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Mynd44: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2012
Are we supposed to believe this?
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Odunnu: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2012
A cheque for N6.5MILLION NAIRA?! That your boss must be GEJ. You don hammar. Congrats
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by slimyem: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2012
this thread is one BIG FAT LIE from the stables of daddycandowhatever.
Nonsense!cheesy
Re: M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help by Mynd44: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2012
slimyem: this thread is one BIG FAT LIE from the stables of daddycandowhatever.
Nonsense!cheesy
You noticed

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be An Issue In Marriage? / Please Advice Her / Can You Kiss Your GF/BF In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.