Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit (572 Views)

Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit / INEC Finally Transferred My Polling Unit / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2023
This is why i never believed Peter Obi will win this election because among the 3 major candidates he's the only one that's ready to do the right thing nd 2b real Nigerians don't like such pple. An average Nigerian is ready to eat 2day nd suffer in the nxt 4 yrs because the country has been programmed this way. Nigeria is sick so let's stop the hypocricy
Re: 8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit by Romanoff(f): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Tell it to efcc.
Re: 8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit by Validated: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
This is why i never believed Peter Obi will win this election because among the 3 major candidates he's the only one that's ready to do the right thing nd 2b real Nigerians don't like such pple. An average Nigerian is ready to eat 2day nd suffer in the nxt 4 yrs because the country has been programmed this way. Nigeria is sick so let's stop the hypocricy
Where your pu, otherwise, you are spreading FAKE news

3 Likes

Re: 8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit by EngrKemp: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Which pulling unit?

U v not said anything

Collect the money and vote Peter Obi..

In my area, they complain that they keep giving out money but no vote for then that the voters are scaminh them.

We dry laugh Dem

2 Likes

Re: 8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit by Ekejoestar(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Try and get a video evidence of the polling unit where this occured and be discreet about it.

Also capture the poster indicating the polling unit number
Re: 8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit by SmartPolician: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Call EFCC.

Stop complaining here

1 Like

Re: 8k Per Voter In My Polling Unit by RZArecta(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2023
There are proper channels to report such activities but instead you came here to lament. What do you want us to do now ?

#Kwankwanso2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Foolishly Displays His Voided Ballot Paper. / It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others / After Seeing This - My Liver Don Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.