Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? (30960 Views)

LP Leads On Nairaland Presidential Poll Results. APC & PDP Follow / Who Won The Nairaland Presidential Poll!? / Exit Poll: Atiku Abubakar, PDP Wins Lagos, Edo & Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
No INEC in my whole local government
APC because Lagos is a country in Nigeria because of Tinubu
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by flokii: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is likely your next president..

PMB voted for APC, most of the Northerners I know voted APC.

Obi will do well but behind Atiku of PDP
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by localbreed(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi..... And am happy I delivered my PU, canal close, Ajao estate

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Bmaster(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
if I no vote peter Obi na wetin I gain ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Sweetvie: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
smiley
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by mariahAngel(f): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders.

Have you voted in the presidential election?

If so, who did you vote for? And why did you vote for the candidate you voted for?

Start with yourself, Seun.

Who did you vote for?
Why did you vote for your preferred candidate?
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2023

I voted the only candidate that has extreme regards for the rule of law.

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by nonhuman(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
No INEC in my whole local government
where
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by effort1: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
khalling2008:
Apc because of his achievements in Lagos state.

You mean his achievements in thuggery development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by LordEclipse: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders.

Have you voted in the presidential election?

If so, who did you vote for? And why did you vote for the candidate you voted for?
Be prepared to welcome your next president@ Obi

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by jelinco1982(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted for Bat-APC,because he will makes Nigeria great.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Winning123: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nairaland or whatever name you call your blog, don't run foul of the law. Exit polls aren't permitted according to the law. To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by searchlight: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
I voted for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he is the best man for the job. The best of all the contestants. The Jagaban himself. We love him. We trust him. We want him. He is tested and tried. He did well as a governor.
You forget to say that he's a thieve.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Theunbothered: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by donaldking10: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Randy100:
Yet to be accredited. I don tire for this country self. Make I go house go sleep.
I want to vote for Obi.

please don't give up.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Just counted 27 votes for obi now
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by HENRY940: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Po datti

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Divit(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
nameo:
I have voted. And so happy.

Voted for LP of course

Expectant
Hmm it is well
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Emmyxclusive: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Voted for LP cus I saw what PO in anambra state with education, I believe we will get alot of things right if we get education right. I voted for spd and pdp for house of rep and senate respectively.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by LandMann: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi

1. He's young and his brain is still working well.
2. Power needs to return to south, and south east in particular for equity and fairness.
3. He has a lot to prove to Nigerians, should he win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Congratulations in advance. Just don't call it fulanization agenda
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun, you go first!

Followed by Mynd44 and Dominique!

We already know who Suya seller voted for! tongue
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
HENRY940:
Po datti
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Theunbothered:
Peter Obi

Wasted effort, Atiku won
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by ruffhandu: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
kay1one:
It's so sad that APC realised that they are losing in places like Lagos and rivers and have resorted to violence to avoid the shame.
I learnt Wike's boys are trying to force people to vote APC. Now Rivers is at least 90% Obidient (I think I'm right to say this). Then i wondered why wike will be engaging in this kind of shameful act. Then someone explained this to me:

Wike knows Rivers State is fully Obedient, he is only trying to get Tinubu 25%.
The reason for this act of shame is he feels Obi will not win generally, then if the lot falls on Tinubu, he can boast that he delivered Rivers and be protected. But the one wike doesn't want is for Atiku to win. If Atiku becomes president, he knows he may end up in kirikiri.

With wike's 'former' persona, mentioning APC from his mouth should be a taboo. he is like a human picking up crumbs from his shit or vomit to eat. yuk!
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by NothingDoMe: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Okay Seun, we have answered your question. Now tell us who you voted for? Don't speak any "partisan policts as the father of all nairlanders" English oh.

Who did you vote for?!
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by doubleking(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Voted for obi.Respectfully, other candidates might be good but to me obi is the best
Emmyxclusive:
Voted for LP cus I saw what PO in anambra state with education, I believe we will get alot of things right if we get education right. I voted for spd and pdp for house of rep and senate respectively.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Voted Obi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nolevel666: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
khalling2008:
Apc because of his achievements in Lagos state.

After converting half of lagos to his property and employed you to write nonsense online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter OBi and he ashes all the ballot. That's he scored 100/100. Nobody voted for PDAPC. No ballot box snatching. So peaceful. I voted and I am happy. PDAPC are brothers. Same papa different mama.
Atiku and ThiƩfnubu.
God bless PO the incoming president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.