Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? (30959 Views)

LP Leads On Nairaland Presidential Poll Results. APC & PDP Follow / Who Won The Nairaland Presidential Poll!? / Exit Poll: Atiku Abubakar, PDP Wins Lagos, Edo & Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Goddyrichie(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders.

Have you voted in the presidential election?

If so, who did you vote for? And why did you vote for the candidate you voted for?
I vote 🗳 obi cuz he’s d most educated person among d candidate and he hv a good mission for d country
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by blackslayer: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Using common sense alone, i would have voted for OBI! For the sake of Nigeria! How any Nigerian can vote for Tinubu or Atiku is beyond me...You all deserve the leaders you get. Nigerians are Nigeria's problem. Fix yourselves and Nigeria will be fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by BlackMan6969(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
LP from abuja dutse alhaji unit
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Mamijoh(f): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm so so happy. I voted LP

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Cromagnon: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Acidosis:
64 registered voters in my polling unit. At least, 30 have come out to vote. More will still show up.

I have seen more thugs and miscreants loitering around my polling unit than actual voters (Lagos is really a mess to be honest). No security official within sight. None at all.

How I voted:
President - Labour Party
Senatorial - ADC
House of Representative - ADC

I had to give it to ADC because of the obvious omission of labour party logo at senate/house of assembly ballot papers. My generation and I are done with PDAPC.
176,000rolling units
300,000 police
Do you really think there is any security for the masses
Security is for the state not the citizens
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by lotkyes200: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Papa mama and pikin ooo
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Silentgroper(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
I couldnt.. I got no pvc..

so i used all that time to get two broilers, slaughtered them and much em with a morsel of wheat...
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by sodiamond: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted Labour party. Two gentlemen directing the affairs of this great nation

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Olodo24: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted Obi.

If it was 2015, I would have voted Tinubu. I believe Tinubu has what it takes to move the country forward, but he's having early Alzheimer which means he ought to be on retirement by now. He should have been APC's candidate in 2015 .....the old man would have been a billion times better than the abominable failure that is Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by glathis(f): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted Obi for presidency in Ondo state, i couldn't find labour party in the other ballot papers, so i voted something different from APC and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Tartasbags(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
President LP
Senate PDP
House of rep PDP
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Denique(f): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Acidosis:
64 registered voters in my polling unit. At least, 30 have come out to vote. More will still show up.

I have seen more thugs and miscreants loitering around my polling unit than actual voters (Lagos is really a mess to be honest). No security official within sight. None at all.

How I voted:
President - Labour Party
Senatorial - ADC
House of Representative - ADC

I had to give it to ADC because of the obvious omission of labour party logo at senate/house of assembly ballot papers. My generation and I are done with PDAPC.

Same here 🤗

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Waywardson6: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
PDP. Because I love PDP & I love ATIKU. Why? During PDP regime, everybody had food to eat, their was security, circulation of money was real, prices of goods & services were just fine, the naira had value, everybody was happy, it was real democracy, you could joke about or insult those in power & not be scared of DSS. PDP was a good era. I love you ATIKU.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Pinkdimples: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Tinubu.

Tinubu represents innovation, pragmatism, competence, bold, perseverance, modern, Democrat, true federalist and nationalist
You are right but the problem here is that, Tinubu is very very old,he will be traveling from one medical checkup to another,he won't have the full time to run the affairs of the country, someone else will run it for him making us suffering more than Buhari era

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by bdon123(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi become he is not a drug kingpin
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hurray!!! Peter Obi is winning my Polling Unit in Owerri North, IMO state. ;DHurray!!! Peter Obi is winning my Polling Unit in Owerri North, IMO state.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by SeeItSayIt: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi

He won my polling unit, AMAC (my area council), FCT & hopefully he'll be declare of Nigeria constituent.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by remsonik(f): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by yomi531(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Evidenx(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
I was the first person to vote in my polling unit,I voted labour party in all three.

I voted Peter obi because I believe in the new Nigeria.

Note: I just voted for the first time in my life because of peter Obi.
Edo state na for obi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by blesoh(f): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted for Obi and he won at my unit with over 400 votes
PDP got 30
APC 20
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by omobalaidex(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu
Cos I bliev he understand 9ja problem
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Sh1g1d1: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi and Labour Party.
They are the best on the ballot this time.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by SaLongs1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin grin
Jack500:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

The incoming president
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by EngrKemp: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
As Obi is leading in the ongoing polls

Obi is leading here too just as he is leading in all polls on or before this election..

Obi is our president
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Balley(f): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted for TINUBU. He's the only candidate that has has the capacity to build a better NIGERIA.

APC emerged through Tinubu's grit, perseverance and resilient

1999 AD
2007 Transformation to AC, ACN and
2015 Merger to APC
2023 Presidential Candidate of APC

1999 OBI was in APGA,
2019 OBI was in PDP Vice president Aspirant to Atiku
2023 Obi was in Labour Party after leaving PDP once he saw the primary election wasn't going to be in his favour.

APGA still exists, what transformation has he done with them?

Thats why I ruled OBI out

1999 ATIKU was PDP vice president in PDP
2007 ATIKU contested as president under ACN
2011 ATIKU contested and lost
2015 ATIKU contested primary under APC and lost
2019 ATIKU contested under PDP and lost
That's why I ruled Atiku out
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by IbeOkehie: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
blackslayer:
Using common sense alone, i would have voted for OBI! For the sake of Nigeria! How any Nigerian can vote for Tinubu or Atiku is beyond me...You all deserve the leaders you get. Nigerians are Nigeria's problem. Fix yourselves and Nigeria will be fixed.

Good summary of the Nigerian situation.

I don't even understand how anyone could vote for Buhari in 2015. Hopefully 8 years of suffering has taught Nigerians to use their brains and not emotions when making important decisions.

Then again I won't be surprised if they reject Peter Obi...so the suffering continues until they get sense.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Farid24224(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Itsernie:

Wow! I hope Obi will have massive votes there

He will in sha Allah...
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by writeprof(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
I and thousand other eligible voters were disenfranchised from voting TODAY. At Polling unit 060 Mechanic village by Redemption Camp main gate.

I and 3 of my neighbours got there by 10am this morning after trekking for about 45 minutes, we met a crowd on ground.

The waiting started for INEC staff. They came by past 11am. They set up and started scantily by past 12pm. By 3pm, they had not attended to less than 20 voters out of about 2000 voters around. My elderly neighbour of about 80 years voted after some stress and left.

We waited and waited and waited. They said we should get numbers. I got 600+. It got to 7pm. Somebody went to bring a generator since there was no light there.

RCCG brought a big generator with huge lights attached.

By 7:30...INEC people said they have to stop the voting process which had only allowed about 250-300 persons to vote. They wanted to count the votes and declare results WHILE MORE THAN A THOUSAND HELPLESS VOTERS WHO REFUSED TO BE PROVOKED WERE WATCHING THEM.

We heard LP ... we heard APC...some people got angry especially the youth...we kept calm.

We said we go nowhere until everything is counted since we have clearly been robbed of the opportunity to vote after waiting since morning.

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. The wind started blowing as the heavens darkened. We watched and started dispersing.

I and one of my neighbours got home under the light rain by 9:15pm not been able to cast our vote.

IT SHALL BE WELL WITH NIGERIA INDEED.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by ruffhandu: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
kay1one:

Terrible fellow
They are snatching boxes in Rivers,
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Proudlyomonna: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jack500:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

The incoming president

Did you not see where it states that you should write why you voted for the sick shaky desperate 83 old drugie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion / Protests In Lagos APC Over Sanwo-Olu's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.