Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? (30928 Views)

LP Leads On Nairaland Presidential Poll Results. APC & PDP Follow / Who Won The Nairaland Presidential Poll!? / Exit Poll: Atiku Abubakar, PDP Wins Lagos, Edo & Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by khalling2008: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nolevel666:

Thief
Chai, it pains you. You will soon commit suicide when Tinubu declares a winner.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Adaisback(f): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders.

Have you voted in the presidential election?

If so, who did you vote for? And why did you vote for the candidate you voted for?
did you vote? Pls tell us who you voted for? I really would love to know
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Ezini(f): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
I voted for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he is the best man for the job. The best of all the contestants. The Jagaban himself. We love him. We trust him. We want him. He is tested and tried. He did well as a governor.

Be honest to your conscience do you think age will allow him? Coupled with ill health plus dementia
He would have been a good choice if only he is fit,. Now shettima will be scheming to take over, if he eventually wins

At close to age 90, Tinubu should have been at home resting and gracefully waiting to join his ancestors if only he has people that truly love him. My thought tho

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Nolevel666: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
khalling2008:

Chai, it pains you. You will soon commit suicide when Tinubu declares a winner.
We shall see
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Exceed15: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi all the way.. we need fresh air
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Lilimax(f): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obidatti for a New Nigeria smiley smiley . We are tired of crooks and thieves that have plundered the nation turning our Commonwealth to their personal properties.
Nigeria will be great again.
The Light will overcome darkness.

Obidatti will win by the grace of God.

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Olurondo: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu because of his achievements in Lagos State
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Eeghe(f): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Vulcanheph:
Still try to vote... There's a ton of people here, but even if it takes the whole day I must vote Obi.

Number 300plus and they are on 200 plus
We 📌 🗣💯🗣📌
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Harrisonwo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Presidential: LP- we really need to change the old guard because they currently have nothing to offer.

Senate: PDP- I would have voted LP but the LP candidate was a PDP politician who lost his re--election bid at the primaries before jumping to LP. Besides, he didn't do anything when he was at the Senate.

HoR-LP - voters empathy
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted obi of labor party to show them the town hall difference from bala blu

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Lazyuth: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
I voted Tinubu because
he has a better performance track record,
he has the best potential,
the best experienced, best good heart and intention for the Masses,
He has never been involved in Political Adultery,
A Politician to the core whom the greatest politicians in Nigeria make reference to,
And above all, already have the idea and wherewithal to excellently perform if voted in office.

I stand with Asiwaju
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
EnuguUkwu1stSon:
I voted obi of labor party to show them the town hall difference from bala blu
grin Kai
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Cletusochieze68: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
I and my family is 100% obidient, we voted @Labour party all the way, we didn't vote inordinate objects rather we voted for papa,mama and pikin. The umbrella left us in the harsh weather of economic and insecurity, the broom left us living like dirty beings while struggling to make ends meet due high cost of living

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by yawehoverall: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi.. because we don suffer too much
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Chemlite: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
iwaeda:

Atiku is our President-Elect. grin grin grin grin
I reject it!
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by kennymotors(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obidient is better than sacrifice God bless Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by worksmart(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
If Tinubu wins as I am suspecting he would it was because PMB influence of the Northern votes.
The endorsement PMB gave to Tinubu and APC is a huge factor because PMB is very very popular up north.

I just hope we would not hear : "Town Hall different balabu bula balu ba ... " during his victory speech grin
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by real777(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Voted labour party for all because I love my neighbour as myself. If we the the so called "enlightened citizens" sit back and allow idiots outnumber our votes, we will all suffer bad policy together when an idiot or a very wicked people emerge as leaders. I'm 98% sure all of us in my polling unit voted for Obi. You will receive slap if you try to bribe any one here. Nigerians are waking up gradually. I was shocked to see those I'm 10 to 15 years older than all looking older than me. Add another 8 years of wasteful governance to your current age hmmmm Lord have mercy. Nigerians are really stressing out.

From Benin City.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Backpedal: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obiii
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by boyency: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
At obidatti I stand
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by yemi1504: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Hello Nairalanders.

Have you voted in the presidential election?

If so, who did you vote for? And why did you vote for the candidate you voted for?

I voted for Atiku despite being a Yoruba man. Happy to see I was not the only one who voted for him in my polling unit but was ready to brave the consequences anyways! I was never going to vote for the Druggie due to his health issues and the party he came from. Also, I am not going to join in the frenzy for the candidate of the "vote wisely" (whatever that means) crooners because I am better than that.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by yemi1504: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
APCnaPDP:
I have just voted Atiku. Atiku will unify Nigeria , he is experienced and he is detribalised. He is not a religious bigot, he is genuine and economically knowledgeable.

You can say that again! Happy to see I am not the only one bucking the trend with the answers on this thread.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by TemmyT002(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi
Obi
Obi
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by yemi1504: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
stokfrick:
I hope all YORUBAS HAVE SEEN THAT IGBOS ARE NOT THEIR PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY. ITS CLEAR THAT ATIKU IS COASTING TO VICTORY(ALTHOUGH I DONT SUPPORT HIM).
SO YORUBAS SHOULD STOP BEING AFRAID AND ACCEPT THAT THE HAUSAS ARE THEIR PROBLEM, COS from the look of things they have being BETRAYED

I guess I am part of the "betrayers" for not voting the Druggie despite he being my kinsman. APC didn't do well. They could have presented Osinbajo instead. That would have changed my mind sort of.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by darealbabe61: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
ominilongest71: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Itsernie: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obidatti
Because I'm f***ng tired of apc and pdp
Let's get something fresh
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by kay1one(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
ruffhandu:

I learnt Wike's boys are trying to force people to vote APC. Now Rivers is at least 90% Obidient (I think I'm right to say this). Then i wondered why wike will be engaging in this kind of shameful act. Then someone explained this to me:

Wike knows Rivers State is fully Obedient, he is only trying to get Tinubu 25%.
The reason for this act of shame is he feels Obi will not win generally, then if the lot falls on Tinubu, he can boast that he delivered Rivers and be protected. But the one wike doesn't want is for Atiku to win. If Atiku becomes president, he knows he may end up in kirikiri.

With wike's 'former' persona, mentioning APC from his mouth should be a taboo. he is like a human picking up crumbs from his shit or vomit to eat. yuk!

Terrible fellow
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Judybash93(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
khalling2008:
Apc because of his achievements in Lagos state.

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by Itsernie: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Farid24224:
Am Obidient from Kano...

Wow! I hope Obi will have massive votes there

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by babajero(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
khalling2008:
Apc because of his achievements in Lagos state.
What is the achievement of the present governor of Lagos state, apart from completing the light rail that was almost completed before he took over from the only credible governor of Lagos state (Ambode).
Re: Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? by santakris(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
LP party is a goal.

A new Nigeria is POssible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. / Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.