Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide (66285 Views)

MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) / APC Thug Threatens Those Not Voting APC To Leave The Polling Unit / All Keke Napep In V.I, Lagos Removed Their Roofs On Their Way Out Of Lagos. VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by PointZerom: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

I can't blame you. It is your disgusting dead family with no regards for people that I blame. I urinate on your father and mothers grave

I spit on your mother's grave.

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:

It is my parents that are MUMU and they gave birth to me the biggest MUMU.

Okay that is nice to know
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by luluman: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Insolence fool.
Oga insults can't change anything, you can do better
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Papacypaul(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yoruba land isn't a Settler colony, we didn't colonize Igbo land. If you will live on our land, then you must not go against our interest. It's witch craft.
U can as well go vote your candidate in Igbo land.
God bless every conservative Yoruba preserving our land from enemy.

2 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:

I spit on my mother's grave.

Cool... May she rot in hell with your father

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Yenitemidot: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hope The security agency the Army are Aware of such act.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by ZazziAkbar(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
I have a friend that talks exactly like you in one WhatsApp group...may God have mercy on your soul...I wonder if it's only igbos that reside in Lagos....I just wonder..
Tinubuwins2023e:
Yes... Go and vote obi in Anambra. This is Lagos, a YORUBA land. You visitors can't dictate how we run our things here.

Update: You ipob miscreants can cry for all I care but you people are slaves and visitors in SW and there is nothing you can do about it. I wonder how igbos in Abuja behave themselves with there tail is between there legs but that stupid idiots behave like animals with dirty ugly arrogant behaviour because Yorubas are accommodating and free spirited. Stupid people

3 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by PointZerom: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Okay that is nice to know that my mother is ashawo.

FIXED.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by benjanny(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
The World is watching
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please where are the soldiers and security personnels deployed to this places. Something isn't just adding up with this election. First it was Lp not finding their logos. All I know is light will always prevail against darkness

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Billygee2u: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Their founder can never win this election...

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by kclily: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is happening right now at Fehintola Giwa Street Aguda, Surulere, Lagos state. They are asking people who won’t vote APC should go home.

INEC what’s happening. Explain to us!

3 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Truthdeypain: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Flaame:
Give me a reason why Nigeria should be one nation when ppl still have this mediocre mindset. Some ppl need to get enlightened in this life. If you want to vote your blind BAT vote for him in peace and don’t tell others to do the same cos they are not originally from SW. By the way,Lagos is a no-mans-land.

These folks are walking contradictions.they are and have always been the problem of Nigeria.

Hypocricy, cunning and scamming has never been made easier than this tribe goes. The shocking thing is the amount of fellow parochial and ethnic minded urchins liking their tribalistic jargons

Awon eleribu!

3 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by PointZerom: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Cool... May mother rot in hell with father

So shall it be.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Ridewell: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
That's an obedient rascal trying to smear the APC but we are wiser and must vote BAT enmass grin😂
You are the biggest fool on earth, how can U say that this is fake, when U can hear and see the video

4 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Billygee2u: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Pls put out the exact location.
I believe the miscreant is tired of the earth.
This is raw evidence that should be on fp for the Nigerian army to do the needful.
Seun, nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Papacypaul:
I agree. Go igboland and vote. You can not live freely on our land and vote against us in elections.

Na fool u be

Come outside where boys dey shout am, make u collect instant wayray

3 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by ImperialYoruba: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
So, what is his wrongdoing?
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by ofemigeorge(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
KGD10:

Don dey develop yet calabar, the previous Capital never see road for their economy till now? Or who do you think developed Tinubu's lekki trade zone? That's Tinubu's brainchild!
All east west have been casted as prodigal sons since the Biafra war. And anything that supports their growth was never encouraged.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by NawaForThisLife(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Yes... Go and vote obi in Anambra. This is Lagos, a YORUBA land. You visitors can't dictate how we run our things here.

Update: You ipob miscreants can cry for all I care but you people are slaves and visitors in SW and there is nothing you can do about it. I wonder how igbos in Abuja behave themselves with there tail is between there legs but that stupid idiots behave like animals with dirty ugly arrogant behaviour because Yorubas are accommodating and free spirited. Stupid people

And the English people are accommodating to the Yorubas who's dragging street and lands with the British people.

Calling an Igbo man a stranger and a visitor in his own country smh. His father land.

Almost all APC supporters are dead brain with soo much hatred in them. No wonder

2 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by spacechuks(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
All these Tinubu miscreants need to be shot in the head, beginning from the useless mc

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by nameo: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Apart from the systemic delays, the biggest issue so far in this elections is the premeditated violence by APC tugs in parts of Lagos.

If you were so confident of winning, why are you using violence.

It is like APC wants this country to burn

Tinubu will still Lose Lagos massively

3 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Truthdeypain: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
ZazziAkbar:
I have a friend that talks exactly like you in one WhatsApp group...may God have mercy on your soul...I wonder if it's only igbos that reside in Lagos....I just wonder..

Normal level.

Hausa Fulani with all dem gra gra no reach these cowards for tribalism.

Walahi!

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by KGD10: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
ofemigeorge:

All east west have been casted as prodigal sons since the Biafra war. And anything that supports their growth was never encouraged.

PDP was in power for 16 years! Are you mad or what?

Which Biafra? Yet Nsukka university and several government monument werent destroyed during Biafra? Nothing happened in SE during Biafra. People only lacked food to eat.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by madapcmod: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Desperate rant of a loser

I'm sending this video right away to the military contact
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Sounding like a f*ol!
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
NawaForThisLife:

And the English people are accommodating to the Yorubas who's dragging street and lands with the British people.

Calling an Igbo man a stranger and a visitor in his own country smh. His father land.

Almost all APC supporters are dead brain with soo much hatred in them. No wonder

Go and try all this rubbish you are trying here in the north and see if you people will still be alive with your property. You take us for granted and we will henceforth teach you as such

2 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by spacechuks(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Loosers are beginning to wail

Zincfingers:
God blese that man
Vote Tinubu or go home
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by lugiano1: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

e nor go better for u and ur generation for causing problem in this country
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by boldtruthalways: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Where are the security agencies in that Polling Unit? This is totally against the electoral act. He should be arrested immediately. No thuggery in this election. No one should be allowed to intimidate anybody.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by JealousCobra(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
gimakon:

Thank you and God bless, they said the idiot is a nairalander.

I have reported the idiot, probably one of the useless urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.