Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide (66280 Views)

MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) / APC Thug Threatens Those Not Voting APC To Leave The Polling Unit / All Keke Napep In V.I, Lagos Removed Their Roofs On Their Way Out Of Lagos. VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Saidfx(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I thought the Nigerian Army entered Lagos in trucks

Why are these nuisance not hearing from them

Yes and nowhere to be found

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by ChristineC: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
ignore the clown, it's secret balloting... he's perhaps ready to meet his maker already.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by egoldman(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
donald1010:
The Army came immediately and the thugs ran away.. I witnessed it.. It's my street..

Good, we must press Tinubu's neck weka.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by KGD10: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
ofemigeorge:

[center][/center]

Tinubu will give you 1 and will take 9 for him self and family.

Like Lagos civilians/workers and pensioner are constantly enjoying. I want that enjoyment for Nigeria too

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Akharmony: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
See the bastard intimidating voters. .
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
This goes to show they've lost already.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Killermamba: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
That's an obedient rascal trying to smear the APC but we are wiser and must vote BAT enmass grin😂
God punish your mama
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Decent09(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tiwaz2:
This is APC territory, If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thugs threatens voters at a polling unit in Fehintola Giwa Street Aguda, Surulere, Lagos state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iomi3KpsEI

See me see Wahala oo, Na pesin wey take the video dey talk am oo

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
JealousCobra:

I will notify the army right away!!

Thank you and God bless, they said the idiot is a nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
WHOEVER SAID THIS RUBBISH MAY GOD SILENCE YOUR VOICE. sad
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by abuhusna1: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
E no go better for Tulumbu
I am sure you said same thing to your father
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by OmoFiditi: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Truthdeypain:

You guys are unbelievable. Tufiakwa even aboki be Saint where una tribalism dey.

I fear who no fear una. Very useless, dirty, raggy, tribal monkeys making empty noises everywhere.

Race of agberos.

Not a Yoruba are like that. These are the Godforsaken urchins wey Thiefnubuu dey raise for our land. Bastards of all kinds who should be shot to pieces.

If you don't want free democracy, go to Abuja and plan a coup for your Thiefnubuu and take power forcefully if e sure for you.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Goodlady(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
press9jatv:
Tinubu ti lule pii
This is not connected for Tinubu
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Doyou2019: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Truthdeypain:

You guys are unbelievable. Tufiakwa even aboki be Saint where una tribalism dey.

I fear who no fear una. Very useless, dirty, raggy, tribal monkeys making empty noises everywhere.

Race of agberos.
Ogombo . Abraham Adesanya
Post-voting, armed thugs allegedly appeared and carted away ballot.boxes
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Goodlady(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
E no go better for Tulumbu
Same to u
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by OlatunjiJohn(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are a visitor is SW. Get that into your fucking brain. You are igbo and your home is SE. No matter what you have here, na igbo you still be and you cant claim to be a yoruba or have an ancestory home in southwest. Get that into your dumb brain

It shall not be well with you.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by sirblend: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!
That's an obedient rascal trying to smear the APC but we are wiser and must vote BAT enmass grin😂

Exactly how Tinubu has been sponsoring Simon Ekpa....
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:

May you dai unfortunate det if you want the north to vote for Tinubu.

The northerners are voting in the north. Igbos should go and vote in the east....mumu

2 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by sukar886: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Useless fools

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Manofnaija: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!

You see a clear video evidence and you call it fake.
I pity you and your generation

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Majesty33(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's a lie, I will vote my favourite candidate and nothing will happen.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Truthdeypain: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

The army shot to death 4 dirty agbero violent urchins this morning like that guy up there. Just come out and look for trouble today after Thiefnubuu's sure loss and see if you won't meet your ancestors with immediate alacrity. Try it.

We have identified the POLLING UNIT and that your fellow urchin should wait for the Military guys who have alerted and are on their way. He will end up as cadaver in an Anatomy lab for medical students who are resuming to school after elections.

The dirty pig is probably taking a shit in a nylon ready to shotput it.

The fool no get mind talk less of liver. Na noise dem sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Godmademan(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
ofemigeorge:
If tinubu wins.... Skit makers go see content make more money.

At least we will know that the remaining 8years will be about laughter and shock and unimaginable performance and inaudible grammatical words that will make oxford dictionary a learner.
Urchin
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
OlatunjiJohn:

It shall not be well with you.

It's always well with me. It is you that you arent going to get to been well... anofia
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Starz825(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fake News!

Think about it ..no offense

How can that be an obi supporter....so obidient will be telling people to vote Apc even went as far as saying he doesn't want to see you vote anybody else....

Bros dey use your sense abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by KPGGlobal: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
I
Tiwaz2:
This is APC territory, If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thugs threatens voters at a polling unit in Fehintola Giwa Street Aguda, Surulere, Lagos state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iomi3KpsEI

IT IS VERY STUPID OF YOU TO DROP THIS VIDEO WITHOUT DROPPING EXACT DETAILS OF THE LOCATION

RUBBISH

YOU ARE SUBTLY THREATENING PEOPLE FROM VOTING
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Killermamba: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Yes... Go and vote obi in Anambra. This is Lagos, a YORUBA land. You visitors can't dictate how we run our things here
home base fool. Yet Fulani dey slotter una like cow. Because na belle politics una know, no future apart from omonile and agberoism. Lazy rascals
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by marlow1962(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Their founder can never win this election...
So all those army no see the guy?

1 Like

Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by OLULAW: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lawless people. How much was that idiot paid? You'll expect soldiers to be deployed to all polling stations to enforce the law.
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by ofemigeorge(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
KGD10:

Like Lagos civilians/workers and pensioner are constantly enjoying. I want that enjoyment for Nigeria too

Lagos don dey developed since as Lagos be capital of Nigeria before before
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by Babaibe: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cooked video from defame APC....Provide video of Anambra and stop running after Lagos .Enemy of progress
Re: If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide by IamAsiri: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Yes... Go and vote obi in Anambra. This is Lagos, a YORUBA land. You visitors can't dictate how we run our things here

Abeg, keep quiet, and stop portraying us remaining Yorubas as alatenuje. Yorubaland is not license for Yoruba people to vote Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.