Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (241754 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Majesty7: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

If they can package and sell you Obi who is an Igbo project and a failed governor, then they are smarter than you. Oga, there are thousands of Yoruba well educated than you who support Tinubu. People like you only support Obi because of wokeness and peer pressure. If I ask you to name one thing he did in Anambra you will struggle to name it.

For you to even open your mouth and say only thugs and half educated Yoruba support Tinubu, it means you are a very dumb person and it is the reason people who believe Buhari is dead and El-Sudan is president convinced you into voting a very dumb man who struggle to be smart.

Just forget those kids let them enjoy their short fame. Just let then be. Most of them are teens

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by BentizilL: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Harus:
Let's not forget that for any of the Candidates to win, he must have the highest votes and 25% of two-third of the 36 states including the FCT.

Two-third of the 36 states is 24 states.
So before you start jubilating for your candidate, think about how he can be able to get 25% of votes in 24 states and still get the highest votes.

I wish PO wins but this 25% of votes in 24 states is where I fear for PO.
Even if PO wins South-South + South-East (11 states) + 25% South-West (total of 17 states) how can PO get 25% in 7 states in the North?

And don't forget that PO is nobody in the North.
North is majorly for APC and PDP.
Where's Obi getting 25 percent in all SW states?
Excluding Lagos, Obi is not getting 25 percent in any state in SW... ✅

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by rolams(m): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1 see

Yobe governor losing is polling unit.

Has PDP won here in recent times?

PDP 115

APC 38

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by garfield1: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2023
rolams:
garfield1 see

Yobe governor losing is polling unit.

Has PDP won here in recent times?

Pdp usually wins yobe south.apc has won most polling units

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by 2elliot: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

When I say igbo people are so tribalistic in nature but blame anyone else, they will say I am over reacting but it's just the truth... Imagine in the east almost everyone you meet will put on curse on tinubu who they haven't met nor do business with in their lives but in the west when you talk of obi to tinubu fan they will just say you are a kid or you don't know anything.... This is a pure experiment I did myself and even had a scar on my hand at onisha.
Same thing I did with the hausas around me by saying atiku or kwankwaso is a theif they will just laugh and say vote for kwankwaso he is good. Some says tinubu but we laugh it off but in the east it's something different when you mention obi is a theif.
Imagine
Igbos did not vote Ojukwu and Uzor Kalu but rather voted Obasanjo and Yaradua.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by rolams(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Pdp usually wins yobe south.apc has won most polling units

Have you seen Damaturu and potiskum?

Atiku won there too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by BentizilL: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

If they can package and sell you Obi who is an Igbo project and a failed governor, then they are smarter than you. Oga, there are thousands of Yoruba well educated than you who support Tinubu. People like you only support Obi because of wokeness and peer pressure. If I ask you to name one thing he did in Anambra you will struggle to name it.

For you to even open your mouth and say only thugs and half educated Yoruba support Tinubu, it means you are a very dumb person and it is the reason people who believe Buhari is dead and El-Sudan is president convinced you into voting a very dumb man who struggle to be smart.
Like seriously, I cannot believe an Anambra failure can make my Omoluabi brothers be like this...

See Igbo voting massively for their son but my Yoruba people forming wokeness...

Igbo are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria and I don't blame them ....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by chiboycue: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
shizzle1:
hateful, dimwitted, Arrow.

You can plunge into the Atlantic ocean and end your bitter, useless life.

Igbos will continue to poo inside your mouth unless you stop being envious and hateful of a tribe whose only offense is being tremendously successful in virtually all all spheres despite the evil machinations of malicious pigs like you

I don't like the vibes coming from you. If Peter Obi failed in Anambra State then certainly he is not failing in Lagos State, the strong hold of Jagaban. Indigenes of Lagos State are Nigerians which comprises of Igbos, yourubas, Ishekiri like you, urhobo, tiv, hausa, Fulani and other ethic groups are rooting for Peter Obi.

The election this time around is not about tribe or religion but this is about the ability of a Presidential candidate to deliver.

Nigerians are focusing more on their ideal Presidential candidate than on senatorial and house of rep/ state house of rep candidates. They not focusing on the tribe or religion of their preferred Presidential candidate.

Grace is speaking for Peter Obi. Voter are just creating structures for him to win unlike Jagaban who is banking on APC ready made structure to win.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by BentizilL: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
2elliot:
Igbos did not vote Ojukwu and Uzor Kalu but rather voted Obasanjo and Yaradua.
Igbo had no other choice in 1999, it's between Obasanjo and False and they're both Yoruba...

Igbo voted against False which is Yoruba choice...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Obaaderemi2: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Oyo State has gone to APC. APC lost Oyo in 2019.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by gammarays1: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Obi is a reality not a packaged fraud like Tinubu.

For Igbos, charity begins at home. Replace Obi with Rochas or any other failed igbo politician, we'll gladly give block votes to other aspirants like we did in the past.

Everyone is against APC not just Igbos so stop being tribalistic. Remove bribes, harassment and malpractices APC will score next to nothing.

So it's Igbos that voted against Tinubu's candidate in Osun state? Nigerians are tired! Don't know about you.

Face reality and embrace the truth. Sincere Nigerians voted for Obi whether Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Obaaderemi2: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2023
gammarays1:

Obi is a reality not a packaged fraud like Tinubu.

For Igbos, charity begins at home. Replace Obi with Rochas or any other failed igbo politician, we'll gladly give block votes to other aspirants like we did in the past.

Everyone is against APC not just Igbos so stop being tribalistic. Remove bribes, harassment and malpractices APC will score next to nothing.

So it's Igbos that voted against Tinubu's candidate in Osun state? Nigerians are tired! Don't know about you.

Face reality and embrace the truth. Sincere Nigerians voted for Obi whether Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa.
Many sincere Nigerians voted against Obi. Stop saying replace Obi with Rochas. If you replaced Tinubu with Aregbesola, we will gladly vote Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by rolams(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

I dont like the way overhype things.atiku won some units in yobe but tinubu won most.same thing in jigawa.yes in Zaria pdp is winning narrowly but in other parts of kad north,apc is winning.something in jigawa.where atiku is winning clearly is gombe but tinubu is winning bauchi.why will you see few units won by pdp and conclude that atiku is winning when apc won most units? Didnt we predict that atiku will win the north narrowly or lose narrowly? What's your problem? Look at the margin apc gave pdp in Lagos,there is no where else pdp can recover that

I just dey laugh you. APC winning Bauchi?

No problem, let's wait for the final result. I will remind you. The results I have seen so far, Atiku is seriously leading.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by garfield1: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2023
rolams:

Have you seen Damaturu and potiskum?

Atiku won there too

I understand your problem,you are just coming late.we were here since 2pm following results so I suggest you follow all these threads from the beginning.even if he wins the north,he has lost out in the south.he won't get the spread

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by garfield1: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2023
rolams:

I just dey laugh you. APC winning Bauchi?

No problem, let's wait for the final result. I will remind you. The results I have seen so far, Atiku is seriously leading.

You just saw them now.atiku has lost out massively son

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by gammarays1: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Many sincere Nigerians voted against Obi. Stop saying replace Obi with Richard. If you replaced Tinubu with Aregbesola, we will gladly vote Obi.
Anyone that didn't vote Obi still likes the failed Nigerian system.
That's a fact!

If you want to contest, come out fair without money, intimidation and rigging. This election is the foundation of a shakeup coming to Nigeria. The old evil system is crumbling. The eyes of the masses are opening.

So a Man who has no structure, no money, no connection etc is now troubling the so called godfathers and owners of Nigeria? 😂😂

What a tale?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by rolams(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Funny

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by CutieKing: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku must not have more than 1m win margin in the north if not,tinubu can't cancel out the numbers he will get in the south..
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by waldigit: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Dialpad:
Peter Obi will get good votes especially lagos but not enough to win the presidential election
The structureless is getting structure little by little. OK oo.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by CutieKing: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Am.really shocked atiku is winning kaduna despite the fact Obi is taking most votes in the kaduna south area.
If Tinubu manage to win this election,he has Obi to thank for it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by CutieKing: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2023
The south are rushing to post results on inec portal while north is waiting to do magomago after seeing results from the south.
We are never politically savvy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by gammarays1: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Harus:
Let's not forget that for any of the Candidates to win, he must have the highest votes and 25% of two-third of the 36 states including the FCT.

Two-third of the 36 states is 24 states.
So before you start jubilating for your candidate, think about how he can be able to get 25% of votes in 24 states and still get the highest votes.

I wish PO wins but this 25% of votes in 24 states is where I fear for PO.
Even if PO wins South-South + South-East (11 states) + 25% South-West (total of 17 states) how can PO get 25% in 7 states in the North?

And don't forget that PO is nobody in the North.
North is majorly for APC and PDP.
So you mean Peter Obi won't get at least 25% in Benue, Fct, Plateau, Taraba?

Do you know APC or PDP will find it difficult getting 25% in 24 states as well?
Last last na contention but Obi is winning. When we get to the bridge, we'll know how to cross.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by CutieKing: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2023
6,500 polling until uploaded so far out of over 176k units.
Long way to go guys.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Jamestown123: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2023
To me, the reason why most of us are supporting Obi is that, we are just tired of APC rulership. Tired of all those old men ruling us all the time, if not Obi has no achievement, he has no achievement over Tinubu. But we don't want Tinubu because he is APC, and every APC person is a failed project. But don't be surprised if Tinubu wins Sha. Because from what I'm seeing, most of us the youth are only supporting Obi online, we didn't go out to vote.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by since13o: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Jamestown123:
To me, the reason why most of us are supporting Obi is that, we are just tired of APC rulership. Tired of all those old men ruling us all the time, if not Obi has no achievement, he has no achievement over Tinubu. But we don't want Tinubu because he is APC, and every APC person is a failed project. But don't be surprised if Tinubu wins Sha. Because from what I'm seeing, most of us the youth are only supporting Obi online, we didn't go out to vote.

They will all declare that the election was rigged but Obi just doesn't have the spread.

No meaningful records of achievement, no tangible vision and no connections within the Legislative Branch to deliver.

It is all hype.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by CutieKing: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2023
gammarays1:

So you mean Peter Obi won't get at least 25% in Benue, Fct, Plateau, Taraba?

Do you know APC or PDP will find it difficult getting 25% in 24 states as well?
Last last na contention but Obi is winning. When we get to the bridge, we'll know how to cross.

Don't be too sure of your expectations.
Obi can't get 25% in 24 states irrespective of how many votes he got.
South east....5 states.
South south....6 states.
South west....6 states.
North central....6 states..
North East...6 states.
North West...7 states.

Obi will get 25% in 5 se 6 ss,2 sw,3 nc,1 nw,1ne.
Total 18 states realistically.

Pdp...3 sw,5 nc,6 ss,6 ne,7 nw.
Total 27 states.

Apc....6 sw,4 ss,5 nc,5 ne,7 nw.
Total 27 states..

This is the fair 25% spread projection

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by 2elliot: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Eko Atlantic, Free trade Zone, LAWMA etc. Who laid the foundation?
Jakande and the past govts both colonial, military and civilian govts.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by YungMillionaire: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2023
2elliot:
Jakande and the past govts both colonial, military and civilian govts.

WRONG WRONG WRONG. TINUBU TINUBU TINUBU. GO AND VERIFY.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Fibonacci88: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Oga post ur polling unit results abi u no get pvc? Before election u were disturbing us with pics of all the rallies of APC in cross River. Now APC is collecting wotowoto here. Even Ayade is losing heavily. See my polling unit results..I dey wait for urs.
Ward 9 people's club Calabar
*Presidency* - Lp-262/APC- 27/ PDP-15
*Senate-* LP-150/ APC-54/PDP-64
*House of Rep* - LP-139/ APC-59/ PDP-77
Polling unit delivered.
💪💪😆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Subzero047: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2023
CutieKing:
6,500 polling until uploaded so far out of over 176k units.
Long way to go guys.

How many from the North?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Subzero047: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

WRONG WRONG WRONG. TINUBU TINUBU TINUBU. GO AND VERIFY.

Lol so he didn't build anything just laying foundation

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (52) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.