Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (242116 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by SmartyPants(m): 6:48am On Feb 26, 2023
WillyCassey:

Twitter and fb where they're posting fake results how will it put off investors there? Stop gaslighting the young man he owes you nothing.

You don't need to respond to everything, especially when you are going to come in with zero comprehension and the usual abuse of buzz words like "gaslighting".

First of all, no one takes Twitter or Facebook serious since they are known to be a breeding space for rubbish. Nairaland should aspire to be better.

Secondly, I said visitors not investors. My advice is simply that Seun should have made nairaland a trustworthy source of election results for people looking for them.

I never said he owes me anything. If nairaland grows it is to his benefit not mine. But your small mind can't grasp this, can it?

This topic is not for you. Don't you have ballot boxes to snatch or something? Sha make sure our gallant boys in green don't evacuate you from the land of the living.

Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Christistruth00: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Chukdobz20:

I'm Igbo, and lagos state is yoruba land. If it pains you go and jump into the lagoon. I'm from Anambra but I respect lagos state and yoruba land and people. . If e pain you drink sniper. Only uneducated and useless people like you claims lagos is no man's land.

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Luu40: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2023
My Polling Unit.
Kofar Mai Chibi Area, Argungu, Kebbi State.

APC = 65
PDP = 200
LP = 0
PRP = 1
NNPP = 5
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by skj1377(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Let me be the first tinubu supporter to congratulate Peter obi as the next president of Nigeria. Labour party has already won.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by 3ple9iner: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Speechless😔

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by SHINJA: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2023
skj1377:
Let me be the first tinubu supporter to congratulate Peter obi as the next president of Nigeria. Labour party has already won.

Thank you.

Congratulation president Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Rayzoom: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

When I say igbo people are so tribalistic in nature but blame anyone else, they will say I am over reacting but it's just the truth... Imagine in the east almost everyone you meet will put on curse on tinubu who they haven't met nor do business with in their lives but in the west when you talk of obi to tinubu fan they will just say you are a kid or you don't know anything.... This is a pure experiment I did myself and even had a scar on my hand at onisha.
Same thing I did with the hausas around me by saying atiku or kwankwaso is a theif they will just laugh and say vote for kwankwaso he is good. Some says tinubu but we laugh it off but in the east it's something different when you mention obi is a theif.
Imagine
Go and have a sit! Why will you say Obi is a thief in the East and expect them to Lough when the people knows who you're talking about is a good man? The north will Lough over it because they know who Atiku is, as for Kwankwaso I think he is a good man too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ariesbull: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

How will he get 25%.....a religion where tinubu,atiku and kwakanso are battling for vote.
and he has been getting them with the results
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ariesbull: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

When I say igbo people are so tribalistic in nature but blame anyone else, they will say I am over reacting but it's just the truth... Imagine in the east almost everyone you meet will put on curse on tinubu who they haven't met nor do business with in their lives but in the west when you talk of obi to tinubu fan they will just say you are a kid or you don't know anything.... This is a pure experiment I did myself and even had a scar on my hand at onisha.
Same thing I did with the hausas around me by saying atiku or kwankwaso is a theif they will just laugh and say vote for kwankwaso he is good. Some says tinubu but we laugh it off but in the east it's something different when you mention obi is a theif.
Imagine
in igbo land you can accuse anybody of anything but not calling that person a thief. In igbo land they forbid that terms ... Maybe it is normal in your place to call people a thief in igbo land you do not call a father a thief ... It can make the children not get married

You can say Obi is a womanizer or a miser but never a thief

It is called cultural value of igbo
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Anunakeeh: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2023
FoOoooLs abound In here.

See how they are attacking themselves.

Anyways, this Is exactly what you all Small Minds were created for on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2023
ariesbull:
in igbo land you can accuse anybody of anything but not calling that person a thief. In igbo land they forbid that terms ... Maybe it is normal in your place to call people a thief in igbo land you do not call a father a thief ... It can make the children not get married

What he said is true, igbos are generally agressive. Maybe if they eventually have a taste of government it’ll calm them down. But I also hope this doesn’t escalate some kind of arrogance as I foresee a riot between them and Yorubas in Lagos due to careless statements on social media and other places . We pray it doesn’t come to that

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Niger State

Borgu LGA
APC - 3,426
LP - 609
NNPP - 338
PDP - 1,456

Bosso LGA

APC - 4,910
LP - 878
NNPP - 481
PDP - 2084

Lavun LGA

APC - 11,970
LP - 2064
NNPP - 1,072
PDP - 5,038

Mariga LGA

APC - 17,378
LP - 2,981
NNPP - 1,546
PDP - 7306

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by leksgcfr(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2023
ariesbull:

Fantastic.

But you can call another person a thieve though he hasn't stollen a dime from you or hasn't been found culpable by the Court?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Osogbo Local Government Presidential Results:

APC= 27474
PDP= 19085
LP= 2937

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Jomonix: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Peter Obituary the IPOB terrorists candidate has already lost the 2023 elections. His worthless Igbo miscreants and criminals support groups are already spreading all kinds of fake news to discredit the elections but nobody takes such mad low IQ fools seriously undecided

You are a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Vl3ly: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Right
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by overlord77: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2023
dfrost:

But you should expect that.

1. Everyone is trying as you are trying.

2. It is established that Nigerians don't factor in upscaling when infrastructures are built.

Cc: overlord77

They don't factor in upscaling not because it wasn't though of but because they use every opportunity to do things with ulterior motives. How credible are all the personnels with access to the backend of the portal or even the DB.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tctrills: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2023
babaolofin:

Obasanjo was never the IBO choice. The battle between Obasanjo and Ekwueme for PDP ticket was turned into a tribal war by the IBOs. That battle between Ekwueme and Obasanjo heated the polity. Obasanjo was insulted. What Tinubu faced in the hands of the IBOs was exactly what Obasanjo went through but the saving grace was the absent of internet and social media.

They have no choice as most of their prominent people are already in PDP and some of the prominent people were seeking election as Governors, Senate and House of Reps.

They found out only Yoruba man can tackle Yoruba. After election, they brought SB Awoniyi as PDP chairman, but Obj rejected him. In 2003, Alex Ekwueme challenged Obasanjo again.

Afenifere running jingles and advertisements in Yoruba language for Peter OBI in South West can only be done by Afenifere. Ohaneze Ndigbo can never do that for Yoruba in IBO land.

Lagos has an issue. Oba of Lagos created the problem ignorantly. If Otunba Adekunle Ojora has been crowned as Oba of Lagos, the problem wouldn't have been around.
What are you taking about? Not only the Igbo, but also the South south voted for Obj.
The Yorubas chose a regional candidate and party. Infact the Yoruba party AD joined forces with the Hausa party APP. PDP was the only truly national party.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2023
skj1377:

At this rate that he's winning one polling unit here and there? Haven't you noticed how each polling unit won by Obi outside SE is being celebrated? That's because it is unexpected but that can't make him president grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by WillyCassey: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

You don't need to respond to everything, especially when you are going to come in with zero comprehensive and the usual abuse of simple words like "gaslighting".

First of all, no one takes Twitter or Facebook serious since it is known to be a breeding space for rubbish. Nairaland should aspire to be better.

Secondly, I said visitors not investors. My advise is simply that Seun should have made nairaland a trustworthy source of election results for people looking for them.

This topic is not for you. Don't you have ballot boxes to snatch or something? Sha make sure our gallant boys in green don't put evacuate you from the land of the living.

Bye.

Why did you edit your post from investors to visitors to be capping long unnecessary things? Anyways, pray Tinubu does not win una suffering and intimidation from thugs is doing press up. I'm doing my bit from where I'm for Obi since I cannot be there in person so keep your ballot snatching to yourself.
And again, Seun owes you nothing.
Bye
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by SmartyPants(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2023
WillyCassey:

Why did you edit your post from investors to visitors to be capping long unnecessary things? Anyways, pray Tinubu does not win una suffering and intimidation from thugs is doing press up. I'm doing my bit from where I'm for Obi since I cannot be there in person so keep your ballot snatching to yourself.
And again, Seun owes you nothing.
Bye

I did not edit anything. You were just in a hurry to post your notice me comment.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ComrdDRS1: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Good Obi or ATIKU
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by CutieKing: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
24,500 results uploaded so far out of 176k..
Slow but moving gradually.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Felabrity:
Sultan palace, LP
Presidential villa, LP
Obaseki PU, LP
Femi Gba..., LP
APC chairman PU, LP

Where remain again?

All these are just highlights and a kind of surprise, that's all. It can't make him president

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by seunmsg(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
Niger State

Borgu LGA
APC - 3,426
LP - 609
NNPP - 338
PDP - 1,456

Bosso LGA

APC - 4,910
LP - 878
NNPP - 481
PDP - 2084

Lavun LGA

APC - 11,970
LP - 2064
NNPP - 1,072
PDP - 5,038

Mariga LGA

APC - 17,378
LP - 2,981
NNPP - 1,546
PDP - 7306

You knew Niger would deliver. As it stand, north central is looking very good for Tinubu with Niger, Kogi and Kwara already in the bag.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by MT: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2023
2elliot:
Has Yorubas ever called the Hausas in Yoruba land migrants that must be deported? Why is it that some yorubas always try to bully the igbos and call them migrants in the their own country that empowers them to live anywhere legally?

Your attitude. If Igbos do not attempt to grab land that is thousands of kilometres from their region, Yoruba will never call them that. Action and opposing reaction are always equal and opposite.

Think about it. What are you the only region in conflict with both Hausa and Yoruba?

Change your way, and educate the rest in the village!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2023
My polling unit here in Osun state:
President:
APC 123
PDP 63

Senate:
APC 117
PDP 69

Rep:
APC 91
PDP 97

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Chukdobz20: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2023
shizzle1:
Again, thunder strike you there. Respect is reciprocal you foolish pig.

Next time when oba of lagoon tells you to vote for his choice by force, quickly open your mouth and tell him to poo inside as well so as to show him respect. Brainless fool. Lagos is no man's land, make e pain you wella. You can kill yourself

Anu Mpama, the educated and enlightened yorubas and igbos respect each other. Only the miscreants, useless and uneducated attack each other.. My point is lagos is yoruba land deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by naijainstinct: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
CutieKing:
24,500 results uploaded so far out of 176k..
Slow but moving gradually.
Thanks for the constant update
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Oscarhakx: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2023
MT:

Your attitude. If Igbos do not attempt to grab land that is thousands of kilometres from their region, Yoruba will never call them that. Action and opposing reaction are always equal and opposite.

Think about it. What are you the only region in conflict with both Hausa and Yoruba?

Change your way, and educate the rest in the village!
grab land kwa. Lands they were buying and you were selling. Why would you use the term grab? U no be better person. Its simply law of demand and supply at work

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by MT: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Oscarhakx:
grab land kwa. Lands they were buying and you were selling. Why would you use the term grab? U no be better person. Its simply law of demand and supply at work

Everybody knows you as a land grabber. Saying Lagos is a no man's land is an affront to the Yorubas.

Hausa will never vote you because you killed their leaders like Tafawa Balewa, Sardauna of Sokoto.

Yoruba will never vote you because you are just too arrogant and disrespectful.

Yorubas are not even expecting sizeable number of votes from your regions, yet, you insult us and you still want our political support. You want the same from Hausa. Is that not height of hypocrisy?.

Omo, with the way things are, I do not think you will ever be a president again. With this election, we have realised how naked your hatred is for us, and from now, I will always prefer Hausa to you even if your candidate graduates from Harvard and the Hausa man is a herder.

That is the legacy of this election for you.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by xest(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2023
rolams:

What happened? Shebi Wike asked you to vote for Tinubu by force?
Wike have no power over our decision

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (52) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.