Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (242308 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jalingo taraba

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
israelinvests:
guy u are one of the misguided miscreant here... Stop posting what favour labour party alone.. also try post where PDP and APC performed...

We awant to see lg results...

U are creating confusion here.... Pls do the needful....

We need geniue information pls...

The best should win..
GoodLuck to all nigerians

If you have anyone APC won, please do share so I can upload. I am in both APC and Labour groups. But it’s only labour that’s uploading theirs. So if you have any from APC let me know and I will upload..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Orogbum port harcourt

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mbaitoli imo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Worji obiakpor rivers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by DonNeon: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Uk2114:
Worji obiakpor rivers

Hope wike won't hijack this one again...
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Fut9ure: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi wins angwan fulani ward, bassawa zaria in Kaduna

Pu 34

Pdp 3
Apc 9

Lp 250

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
What am seeing biko? LP shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tflex01: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
peepydelano:
Enough of all these polling units results abeg, it’s for this same reason the Obidients were initially jubilating. Stop misleading the public, there’s tension everywhere

They are just picking polling units where Obi won and ignore others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tflex01: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Seun pls close down this thread or regulate who can post here.

A situation where a supporter only source for a poling unit (imagine not even a Ward or LG) where his candidate is leading is too confusing and it's not what we really want right now.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Hokage001(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Peter Obituary the IPOB terrorists candidate has already lost the 2023 elections. His worthless Igbo miscreants and criminals support groups are already spreading all kinds of fake news to discredit the elections but nobody takes such mad low IQ fools seriously undecided

Online Gangsta😂
There's Absolutely No Need For Such Comments, If You Had An Above Average IQ at all, I doubt You'd leave such comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by treatise: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Uk2114:

If you have anyone APC won, please do share so I can upload. I am in both APC and Labour groups. But it’s only labour that’s uploading theirs. So if you have any from APC let me know and I will upload..
I thought it was electronic voting hence, BIVAS is a sham.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tonididdy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tflex01:
Seun pls close down this thread or regulate who can post here.

A situation where a supporter only source for a poling unit (imagine not even a Ward or LG) where his candidate is leading is too confusing and it's not what we really want right now.

Why don’t you just exit the thread instead or wait for INEC chairman to brief you directly
🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by tonididdy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Uk2114:
Chikun kaduna

If you run out of data ….mention me immediately for restocking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
amInigerian:

Both Ibos and Yorubas are tribalistic.

I think it is striking a balance between protecting your various cultures (language, food, etc) and not being ethnically on the aggressive offensive towards others that matters.

You are most likely not going to get a medal for re-affirming that the other side is tribalistic.

I really don't understand who ordered Nigerians to be at themselves in the first place.

You are not getting the point... In every country we have bad people but that doesn't ment all human are bad but if we are to consider or choose which country is bad we should choose by how much bad people are in each country... You might not know everything as a person but personal encounter should speak alot unless the person is not smart at all.
Coming back to what you said... Yes every tribe have the trabslist people but they are much in the east not south south but in the east... I don't know about north cos I don't go there but I have net lot of hausas as friend and I can tell they are not as tribal as the igbos. Have you see where you want to buy something and the moment they know you are from another tribe they will change the price and tell you to your face that if you can't buy it just go like you had a fight with them before. And so many more.. but look at this election.
Hausas vote for apc, pdp, nnpp and little LP , yourba vote for pdp apc and LP, but look at the east all vote is for LP LP LP LP ... Unless you want to be bias you know what it means... If you have just 100 people even 20 persons in a room, they can't have the same mindset no matter how good or bad the idea is unless something is up.
Now it's something else if a whole tribe have the same mindset then that is messed up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
ariesbull:
in igbo land you can accuse anybody of anything but not calling that person a thief. In igbo land they forbid that terms ... Maybe it is normal in your place to call people a thief in igbo land you do not call a father a thief ... It can make the children not get married

You can say Obi is a womanizer or a miser but never a thief

It is called cultural value of igbo

Tah! Please what part of the east ooo... The thing in which they even use it to play a lot within themselves just like any other tribe... Expect hausas... Tell me what part of the east ooo...
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by xeonsystems: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ishielu LGA EBONYI State
Collation Officer -Prof OTU Akanu

Registered voters -124173

Accredited- 19130

A -12

AA-14

AAC_11

ADC- 19

ADP 20

APC 1261

APGA- 133

APN- 20

APP. 06

BP -18

LP -16186

NNPP -111

NRN. 05

PDP. 574

PRP. 03

SDP. 10

YPP 08

ZLP 57

Total valid votes -18468

Rejected votes 610

Total votes cast 19078

Source : Channels tv
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rayzoom:
Go and have a sit! Why will you say Obi is a thief in the East and expect them to Lough when the people knows who you're talking about is a good man? The north will Lough over it because they know who Atiku is, as for Kwankwaso I think he is a good man too.

In politics Nigeria concern no one is not a theif either good or bad... They are all theives... Now let me say this... You call someone from another tribe who is a politician a theif but said they should t call one from your side a theif... That's funny as hell...
If truely they don't use theif as a joke in the igbo land... Then automatically you would never call anyone a theif even for an accusation because it's forbidden... If they don't eat onions in my family, I would never go near onion even if my children or wife loves it... Because it's part of me... If what y'all said is true then you all shouldn't call other politicians theif too. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by KalakutaRepub: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Uk2114:

They don't have! They are waiting for INEC to write results for them
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by 77up(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Uk2114:
Obiakpor rivers
Grow pass unit results please, give us local government or state if you have.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
2elliot:
Igbos did not vote Ojukwu and Uzor Kalu but rather voted Obasanjo and Yaradua.

That is a lie and stop all these... Maybe you don't politics then but let me explain .. Feb twenty something 1999 there are only 2 people flaye of app/ad and Obasanjo of pdp so where is ojukwu then... Ojukwu only came out in 2003 or something to contest and therefore pdp already have this structure and has rooted deep in the east. Besides Easter people are not that interested in politics until this 2023 in which they actually rnmass to me but it was the south south who actually came out to vote Obasanjo... Look at the picture below and see who voted for ojukwu... Others people don't trust him due to the war and their leaders speak I'll of him to their people in which why other regions stay away but you can see the surge on ojukwu and structure is another factor... Some people don't even know if he was contesting because his news weren't that spread and people who knew were been fed with stories about him normal political ways of discredit even some people in the north west vote for him ...
Tell me why is it that it was only in the east everyone vote for obi 95% but all other region were never like that ... West apc pdp lp, north nnpp, apc, pdp, LP, south south pdp, apc, LP, east LP LP LP LP
An example of what I am saying is if you put 50 people in a room, they can never have the same mindset no matter how good or how bad the idea will be... But now imagine a whole tribe have the same ideal about something, then that is messed up even the religions leader in the east threatens their members, it's now more than voting alone it's something else...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Stanweezy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

You are not getting the point... In every country we have bad people but that doesn't ment all human are bad but if we are to consider or choose which country is bad we should choose by how much bad people are in each country... You might not know everything as a person but personal encounter should speak alot unless the person is not smart at all.
Coming back to what you said... Yes every tribe have the trabslist people but they are much in the east not south south but in the east... I don't know about north cos I don't go there but I have net lot of hausas as friend and I can tell they are not as tribal as the igbos. Have you see where you want to buy something and the moment they know you are from another tribe they will change the price and tell you to your face that if you can't buy it just go like you had a fight with them before. And so many more.. but look at this election.
Hausas vote for apc, pdp, nnpp and little LP , yourba vote for pdp apc and LP, but look at the east all vote is for LP LP LP LP ... Unless you want to be bias you know what it means... If you have just 100 people even 20 persons in a room, they can't have the same mindset no matter how good or bad the idea is unless something is up.
Now it's something else if a whole tribe have the same mindset then that is messed up.

Oga stop this ur propaganda, when we hear of Buhari 12 million votes please enlighten me where it comes from if not North.

Is better Igbos vote labour party through out so that they won't be taken for granted next time.

PDP ticket should have been zoned to the east but what happened bkus of this ur we should vote all party, they thought east don't have what it takes to win National election

I like what PO is doing even though he didn't win this Election, in the next election cycle a politician with track record will offered the ticket

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Stanweezy:

Oga stop this ur propaganda, when we hear of Buhari 12 million votes please enlighten me where it comes from if not North.

Is better Igbos vote labour party through out so that they won't be taken for granted next time.

PDP ticket should have been zoned to the east but what happened bkus of this ur we should vote all party, they thought east don't have what it takes to win National election

I like what PO is doing even though he didn't win this Election, in the next election cycle a politician with track record will offered the ticket

It's not propaganda but the truth... Buhari huge vote didn't come from the whole north but the core north not the whole north... Nah pdp ticket should have been to the south south... Wike really fought for it till atiku used money and even turn the south against wike... I don't believe in power should be given power should be fought for .. wike fought for it but atiku betray him. So it should come to the south south not east.
The only thing I like about what peter obi is doing is that he made all of them sit right and more serious not all the previous election we've had before aside that most peter obi followers are very toxic just few are nice and will canvass in the right way to vote PO but most of them are damn nasty.
Basides soludo was right... It's better the igbo vote for any apga candidate and build bridge with other tribes... That's how it works... In 2003 ad was only Lagos state but this tinubu build link with Hausa invited more igbos to round it up and look at apc today... That is how politics works... It doesnt work in isolation... It works when you carry everyone along and that's what they call building ladder.see even despite tinubu and buhari fight they still sort it out just to get the result they want and I think it's working.
I won't gain anything from propaganda, it won't put food on my table and I am not canvassing for anyone to vote for anyone but it's just the truth how things are

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ritaprincess: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

Igbos are tired,this country is messed up,business is getting difficult,to evem eat twice a day is hard and you want igbos to continue voting the leaders that messed up this country. Igbos are not fools,call us tribalist if you want but it is only imbeciles that will vote apc or pdp. Even animals know when they are being maltreated and they even escape if they see chance but a human with brain would be romancing his oppressors. If peter obi bleeps up we vote another that is how reasonable people behave. My dear use your head o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ritaprincess: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

That is a lie and stop all these... Maybe you don't politics then but let me explain .. Feb twenty something 1999 there are only 2 people flaye of app/ad and Obasanjo of pdp so where is ojukwu then... Ojukwu only came out in 2003 or something to contest and therefore pdp already have this structure and has rooted deep in the east. Besides Easter people are not that interested in politics until this 2023 in which they actually rnmass to me but it was the south south who actually came out to vote Obasanjo... Look at the picture below and see who voted for ojukwu... Others people don't trust him due to the war and their leaders speak I'll of him to their people in which why other regions stay away but you can see the surge on ojukwu and structure is another factor... Some people don't even know if he was contesting because his news weren't that spread and people who knew were been fed with stories about him normal political ways of discredit even some people in the north west vote for him ...
Tell me why is it that it was only in the east everyone vote for obi 95% but all other region were never like that ... West apc pdp lp, north nnpp, apc, pdp, LP, south south pdp, apc, LP, east LP LP LP LP
An example of what I am saying is if you put 50 people in a room, they can never have the same mindset no matter how good or how bad the idea will be... But now imagine a whole tribe have the same ideal about something, then that is messed up even the religions leader in the east threatens their members, it's now more than voting alone it's something else...
Oga go and rest,you are just talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ritaprincess: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

It's not propaganda but the truth... Buhari huge vote didn't come from the whole north but the core north not the whole north... Nah pdp ticket should have been to the south south... Wike really fought for it till atiku used money and even turn the south against wike... I don't believe in power should be given power should be fought for .. wike fought for it but atiku betray him. So it should come to the south south not east.
The only thing I like about what peter obi is doing is that he made all of them sit right and more serious not all the previous election we've had before aside that most peter obi followers are very toxic just few are nice and will canvass in the right way to vote PO but most of them are damn nasty.
Basides soludo was right... It's better the igbo vote for any apga candidate and build bridge with other tribes... That's how it works... In 2003 ad was only Lagos state but this tinubu build link with Hausa invited more igbos to round it up and look at apc today... That is how politics works... It doesnt work in isolation... It works when you carry everyone along and that's what they call building ladder.see even despite tinubu and buhari fight they still sort it out just to get the result they want and I think it's working.
I won't gain anything from propaganda, it won't put food on my table and I am not canvassing for anyone to vote for anyone but it's just the truth how things are
Same way peter obi got his vote from a part of the south and not all south. He got is vote from core south.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by thatigboman: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
God is wonderful. Can u imagine polling polling agents in ikwere, rivers state saying they took INEC materials home to shower before taking them to the collation centers. This one is madness

https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1629841335434764288?t=NKVkrW3gFujYDcc7l_BvuA&s=19
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by clydecarson(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
The result after scattering polling units,we'll all know APC didn't get votes well on the mainland

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
ritaprincess:

Oga go and rest,you are just talking nonsense

Then prove me wrong with facts simple... You don't need to discredit my fact with no facts... You can research on all I said online... You are free
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by AngelicBeing: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
tonididdy:

If you run out of data ….mention me immediately for restocking

Very kind of you, even though he didn't ask for it but yet you deemed it necessary to send data to him, l don't know you but l perceive that you are a generous guy, With people like you, there is hope for a better Nigeria, meanwhile all this wicked politicians that are dividing Nigerians with their useless policies of ethnicity and religion, deserve to be stoned out of power, nonsense and APC and their gang of 40 thieves angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Tycyborg(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
ritaprincess:

Igbos are tired,this country is messed up,business is getting difficult,to evem eat twice a day is hard and you want igbos to continue voting the leaders that messed up this country. Igbos are not fools,call us tribalist if you want but it is only imbeciles that will vote apc or pdp. Even animals know when they are being maltreated and they even escape if they see chance but a human with brain would be romancing his oppressors. If peter obi bleeps up we vote another that is how reasonable people behave. My dear use your head o

No one is tired of anything... I know an igbo man who sells cctv who bought 2 vehicle last year will he pretend the country or this regime is not fovorung him? Honestly we are hypocrite in this country and just in my area alone come and see how people buy land of 50 millions and rebuilt it to 3 stories building? Same guy who was taking pulic transport during Jonathan regime I mean the cctv guy... He bought a Toyota Camry muscle mid last year and then bought a Lexus 330 before December... If something face someone it's backing another person... So speak for yourself... Many people pretend to be suffering but they are actually gaining a lot and that's why we don't move as a nation because karma is biting deep because of our hypocrite nature. And mind you I am not excluding myself I am one way or the other part of the countries citizen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.