Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (241849 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by vannessa7(f): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
It is unrealistic to expect Peter Obi to win. The north has the highest population out of the three geopolitical zone and His record with the north has been marred when he drove northerners out of Anambra when he was the governor and with the recent news of Peter Obi not mobilizing the northern LP party chairmen, all Hausa man must be in the Know because their radio is their companion.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Wande22(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
Lagos still ongoing

My phellow Analysts

In Pele o.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Firstcitizen: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2023
MT:

I am sorry but I want to ask a simple question.

Isnt it too early for the lamentation to start? grin grin cheesy
grin
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by asanausana91: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2023
highchief1:
me and u na same o.Funny enough I don’t have a personal problem with atiku but the foold ariund him.Dino and co
you will cry. Atiku is your president.
Come to the north and see wonders
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by jamalnation(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Only verified results please
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Dennisbulkan: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2023
tamdun:

Kwara is a state where obi won't get 1%,those of u waiting for north centroal grin
LP will get Nasarawa, plateau & jos.
APC will get kogi, Niger, kwara & Benue.
PDP will get Kaduna
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Nolevel666: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2023
bengems:

Is this only places where APC won?

How many minutes on average does it take a person to vote?

How come 1 LGA will have more then 12,000 voters in less than 12 hours?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by 2elliot: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2023
MT:

Your attitude. If Igbos do not attempt to grab land that is thousands of kilometres from their region, Yoruba will never call them that. Action and opposing reaction are always equal and opposite.

Think about it. What are you the only region in conflict with both Hausa and Yoruba?

Change your way, and educate the rest in the village!
Hausas and Yorubas have clashed and killed one another more than the igbos have clashed with the hausas. Despite your constant bullying, igbos have had little to no confrontation with you yorubas,aside verbal abuse( which you all started when you called that migrants in their own country). Igbos have never claimed of owning any Yoruba land. Remove the log in your eyes first,bro.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Iyajabu:

First bank
Aruwajoye olufemi titus

Four years has not reach, you done Dey share your account??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Afenifere adopted and worked for Peter to their full capacity!

Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, endorsed and worked for Peter Obi to his full capacity!

Yorubas all over Lagos are choosing LP!

We all should be one Nigeria no matter what happen in this election.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by orion7: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

LP will get Nasarawa, plateau & jos.
APC will get kogi, Niger, kwara & Benue.
PDP will get Kaduna
lol. lp sit down untop Benue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by SlavaUkraini: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1..... How far

Any legit information on the state by state winner of the elections ?

I hear say your Baba clear Ekiti State

I hear say he lose Osun State

Na confirm news ?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by jibs4lv(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2023
highchief1:
me and u na same o.Funny enough I don’t have a personal problem with atiku but the foold ariund him.Dino and co
Imagine people like dino at the helm of affairs in Nigeria? I don't want to imagine😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Pondabrown: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2023
kroger:

I tell people that Tribalism is worse than racism. Just look at what a sane man is spewing. SMH for Nigeria.

Bro, some of these monikers are not even up to 18 yet, so why argue with them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by hedonido: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2023
jibs4lv:
Imagine people like dino at the helm of affairs in Nigeria? I don't want to imagine😂

Better than people like Oluomo or even Seyi Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by samwillyco1(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2023
doffman:

You should have not wasted your good time to vote . All those politicians are the same .

I no happy at all
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by missionmex(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2023
vannessa7:
It is unrealistic to expect Peter Obi to win. The north has the highest population out of the three geopolitical zone and His record with the north has been marred when he drove northerners out of Anambra when he was the governor and with the recent news of Peter Obi not mobilizing the northern LP party chairmen, all Hausa man must be in the Know because their radio is their companion.
Find somewhere to shelve that needless talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Result dey are sharing for you guyz.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by fergie001: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Presidential; Osun results is been read
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Slurity(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
I voted for Obi today. This is my first time of ever voting in any Nigerian election.

I believe he's winning this election.

So help us God.

Awon alatenuje and akotiletas should not quote me
I hope it will not be a regret voting your prefer candidate if he eventually win. Obi did not appears or have records to point to his ability to deliver at all. Nigeria is taking a big risk with Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by highchief1: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
jibs4lv:
yea reno Saraki those idiots
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by highchief1: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
asanausana91:
you will cry. Atiku is your president.
Come to the north and see wonders
ah ah.this election results that we are seeing?you are stl having hopes
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ariesbull: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
peepydelano:
What he said is true, igbos are generally agressive. Maybe if they eventually have a taste of government it’ll calm them down. But I also hope this doesn’t escalate some kind of arrogance as I foresee a riot between them and Yorubas in Lagos due to careless statements on social media and other places . We pray it doesn’t come to that
why will their be a riot between them and yoruba
.. And funny enough Igbo are even the father of that...they are used to that from 1967 till date

But nobody is praying for that ! Let their be peace do not being war cos nobody is owner of violence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by ariesbull: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Uk2114:

Four years has not reach, you done Dey share your account??
lol
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by shizzle1: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
davoremix:

Imagine the entitlement, Don’t worry let’s win first then we will have your time. We have accommodated you people enough. I expect the house to enact laws that will make it difficult for non Yorubas to settle in Lagos, because what is this entitlement??
lmao... Most of the idiots wey carry Lagos matter for head aren't even from Lagos

I'm sure this pig is from heebadam or hoegbomosho, and you have no more right than an Igbo man from Abia or Hausa man from kebbi.

Since you so much despise a people, why don't support them when they ask for their own country, but it's demented fools like you that will still do everything within you to thwart the efforts of those clamouring to go their separate way.

Always bragging with Lagos that other tribes with federal money made what it is, why don't you dimwits boast with poverty-stricken osun or oyo state?

'Accommodated' kill you there.. so you gave an Igbo man free house to live or free land to build?

CORNfused monkey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by BentizilL: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
shizzle1:
lmao... Most of the he idiots wey carry Lagos matter for head aren't even form Lagos

I'm sure this pig is from heebadam or hoegbomosho, and you have no more right than an Igbo man from Abia or Hausa man from kebbi.

Since you so much despise a people, why don't support them when they ask for their own country, but it's demented fools like you that will still do everything within you to thwart the efforts of those clamouring to go their separate way.

Accommodate kill you there.. so you gave an Igbo man free house to live or free land to build?

CORNfused monkey
Bucket of tears on it way... tongue

You'll be taught a lesson you'll never forget. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by rayvelez(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Uk2114:
Result dey are sharing for you guyz.
the father of fake news nah him first shared on nairaland mugun...
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by NLPoliceWoman: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
rayvelez:

the father of fake news nah him first shared on nairaland mugun...
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Uk2114: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
BentizilL:

Bucket of tears on it way... tongue

You'll be taught a lesson you'll never forget. cheesy

For the rate of rigging and thuggery we saw on the election… Abeg who nah when Dey support bad and violence like this. Close your eyes and imagine that man or woman Dey are bullying is your family members like father, mother, brother and sister, are you going to be reasoning like this… Abeg make we dey use sense support violence, because karma is real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.