Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) (103333 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ScamHunter: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sai Baba!! Thank you sir!
Congrats in advance to the President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu..
check my signature for free stuffs!
Most of you urchins are bereft of sense. It'll shock you.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by truthfinder319: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you Mr President.
Obi supporters are hypocrites. Go to Facebook they have been posting their ballot papers . So what is the problem? Sai Buhari. Sai incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-zuEvC3k

Source- https://gazettengr.com/i-broke-electoral-law-to-show-loyalty-to-tinubu-buhari/
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by theforemost: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/i-broke-electoral-law-to-show-loyalty-to-tinubu-buhari/

This man is a COMPLETE HYPOCRYTE. ke knows wha wrong he's done. He also knows his own single vote won't count.
He's a big time liar.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Spain007(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iagos:

Mehnnnnn, nobody like d thief.

If you say thief,many agberos and jabagans slave won't get it..

Just say nobody like the OLÉ
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
Funnily enough, election in the southeast has been peaceful so far.
Lagos has been marred with vawulence more like the last kick of a dying horse.
Tinubu might come a distant third.

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Devaro: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Is LP he voted for grin
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Akharmony: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
In the presence of international observes you broke your home country electoral law even as the commander in chief. . Some of you pigs dont deserve to b a leader.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Evergreen12345(f): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sambai65:
e dey play, APC have win this election

you need to go back to nursery school
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by TheManPregnant: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=121224476][/quote]

He should be prosecuted according to the electoral law!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by BabaOlowo: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Not surprised, which law has Jubril not broken? He should just pack his loads and go back to Daura. A disaster of a President!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by saintruky(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
You should be sued..
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
This Buhari na bad guy with what he did he is up to something grin

True
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by idrezee(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was no presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.
Wailing done start
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Bimpe29: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hmn!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
A very smart man. He knew what he did. His vote won't count grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Asagna1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was no presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.

Buhari is Obedient. It’s too early to start wailing 😭
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by laskab(f): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Why criticize him? This is Democracy. However, to every law, there is an exception. Also, human factor cannot be removed from any legal process. These obedients sha
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by hiyagroundz: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Very insensitive reason devoid of the common sense from the number 1 citizen of a country. If u break this part, who can tell the part your gullible followers and party supporters would break in the name of loyalty especially in an act you personally assent to. No wonder they kill innocent people in the name of loyalty to godfathers. Abeg do commot from that office make we recover our nation back from retirees wey supposed dey farm

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by wabashe: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
“I look at those who are competing, and some of them are so agitated, and they didn’t know that I tried three times and ended up in the Supreme Court three time.
This man get bad mouth oooooooo. Some people will continue crying oooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by livinbygrace: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
I
Jostoman:
it is now clare now that your oga is ovarrated and cannot win election without using thugs and Vote buying.

All these act are part of politics and it happened all over the world.So no be today.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Tzar(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ingrate! We know you and your machination of pure evil!
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
This country is finished all hope is ruined imaging a corpse leaving and another dying man who claim to know and build Lagos after his running mate was killed when he was an aspirant in governorship can't stand on his own urchins, vultures and Bats community don't worry fela has tag us Zombies. We always break the Law hopelessness and stupid people
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

Which electoral law? How many voters in the North saw the voting paper? Who is he deceiving? 99% of voters have no access to TV or Social media as at the time you voted. After you handed them Nigeria Baba Atiku as the slogan sequel to election, you are now displaying your one vote on election day.

You made Atiku to stand for you as father during the marriage ceremony of your child instead of Abdulahi Adamu the APC Chairman and frustrated everything on the path of Tinubu.

Only MERCY can speak for Tinubu and not your vote.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Babysho(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
Funnily enough, election in the southeast has been peaceful so far.
Lagos has been marred with vawulence more like the last kick of a dying horse.
Tinubu might come a distant third.

That's because there's no ballot boxes at all in the Southeast talkless of thugs.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ycat: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
So much for a damage control. You didn't tell your followers to vote for Tinubu and why. You didn't really campaign for him, but you did your best to sabotage his success with petrol, naira notes and who knows what else we will find out after the elections, after everything he did for you. Sorry Buhari, there's no human bone in your body. We came into this with open mind and by this evening there will be no doubt in anyone's mind about who fulani really are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Leiman100(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Jostoman post=121224409]We saw your handwork today because there was no presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.[Lamentation of Jeremiah 🤣🤣🤣]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.