Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,266 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) (103330 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ecolime(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chochovini:
Even with all these displayed drama, something still tell me that Buhari is seriously working against tilubum chances of winning.
Buhari na the proverbial rat wey dey chop person leg still dey blow breeze.

If na you, would you want someone like Tinubu to be your successor?

Leave Bubu abeg

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by shiki(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
funny man

your competency, impressing Nigerians would have been the biggest loyalty Tinubu need in this election and not your 1 vote

you're a disappointment with your lackadaisical attitude towards the party that gave you two terms as President

after your tenure you now remembered vote buying integrity man, you planned to use naira redesign to revolt against Tinubu but I'm glad it failed across Nigeria

very anyhow man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by muystoy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Baba werey,se u dey wyne us ni,afta you don clear road for your fellow f.oo.lani (Atiku),e be like say u dey ment
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by meum: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
What does the law say about those that break the (electoral) law?
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hahahahaha. Even when the reverse is the case . Buhari is too worked for my liking cheesy
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is winning no matter what. I'm happy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by MuchAdo: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ehya
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Theunbothered: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
A lawless president until the end.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by alexsialobi: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na so
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by 123papas(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Inec please take note. That constituency votes should be cancelled due to undue influence from the president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Yankee101: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Invalid vote be that
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Curious345: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
And now the votes of that entire pooling unit will be cancelled

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
How come Buhari that is 10 yrs older than Tinubu is still stronger than him
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Omoawoke: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
From Daura to Lagos

Oshey

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by jiz: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari void vote
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Yankee101: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shameless to say you broke a law you signed
Oyinbo for don resign

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Tboymessiah(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
NasoLifeBe
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by CursedOsuPigs: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
Funnily enough, election in the southeast has been peaceful so far.
Lagos has been marred with vawulence.
Tinubu might come a distant third.

E-pig rather😜

Tinubu is winning this with a landslide

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
If you check the ballot paper well you would see that it is void, he didn't use his index finger. That a void vote.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
God bless His Excellency

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Spanki(f): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
sirchim:
We don't care! Save your breath

You shouldn't care, since it's Jibrin of Sudan that is talking.
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
He know what he is doing!

Just to show he have settled Tinubu back and go rest well
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
Funnily enough, election in the southeast has been peaceful so far.
Lagos has been marred with vawulence.
Tinubu might come a distant third.
Did you see urchins jubilate since? The north they're bragging about had been taken over by atiku, kwakwanso and Obi. The only thing that's left for them is attack on innocent voters. Mad dogs grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by JagabanBorgu: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.
It happened across several states in Nigeria, if u make this a regional issue, u have serious próbIem, if u say Buhari is responsible for this, u also have serious próbIem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

E-pig rather😜

Tinubu is winning this with a landslide

Louder please! 🎙️🎤

🐖🐗🐷🐽 don’t hear well
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
If he doesn't show it some people will think otherwise
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Spanki(f): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
123papas:
Inec please take note. That constituency votes should be cancelled due to undue influence from the president.

Cover your smelling mouth before flies full everywhere 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari... You have acted this script long enough.

Give it a rest!

Your statement even makes it worse!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.