Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State (37499 Views)

Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / INEC Cancels Election In Ologi, Bayelsa Community Over Violence / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by mii4u(f): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
Polling units in Lagos that have been attacked by thugs should also be cancelled. How can this thing rule Nigeria?
I didn't know some pple cld be dis stupid and foolish, they are seeing clearly that this man can't help himself how much more attendinv to 200 million Nigerians.

God power pass der own.

Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by ThothHermes: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
It will end in runoff Las Las
Make I see how obi go take win renoff especially if Atiku is out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Zombie. I thought you said your master will be declared winner by 12 noon on election day.
Your music keeps changing. How can a social media president force a run-off?
Zombie.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Dialpad: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
When your father is of his age, he will be regarded as "this thing"

TrumpDonald2:
Polling units in Lagos that have been attacked by thugs should also be cancelled. How can this thing rule Nigeria?

Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Emperor5(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Make I see how obi go take win renoff especially if Atiku is out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
😁😁 You are gradually accepting defeat
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
APC strategy is paying off. The objective is to cancel the results of polling Units they will lose
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Sunrise258: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
In your dreams!

Egoat:
Same should be done in Lagos.
ASAP.
Make dem naked bula ba.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by unclejb2(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
so you have agreed that Obi is winning this election....
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by bizhop01: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lagos will be up to 200 polling unit
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Mbaise2gr8: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
But OBI and DATTI represent the future. Peter is not a threat to Nigeria unity. Nigeria will simply restructure immediately Obi wins and in 100 days in office, you will see the ingenuity of an Igbo man at work.. God given. You love them, admit it and let peace be unto the land with milk and honey. Just pray he wins.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by IpobAntidote: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It didn't happen at polling unit .. it happened outside polling unit and one of the culprit was killed immediately by the people .

Even Simon Ekpa boys are voting ... No time for violence grin

Really, I just saw the video where they were preventing people from voting. People running left and right. Gun shots in the air everywhere butna only Lagos get issues. Kontunu. We dey here.
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
mii4u:

I didn't know some pple cld be dis stupid and foolish, they are seeing clearly that this man can't help himself how much more attendinv to 200 million Nigerians.

God power pass der own.

Leadership is not Olympics!
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Vitally123: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
So, where were the security personnel, military etc when this was happening? INEC should give Nigeria credible elections2023 and save Nigeria from global shame.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by phorget(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jack500:
Is still a win for APC, because those units are polling units that APC is not strong before.

Then APC should be happy about it I guess.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
oluwatis:
Make I see how obi go take win renoff especially if Atiku is out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

It can not happen

Their won’t be any runoff!

Asiwaju is coasting to victory!
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Class01: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

What if it's a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu?
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by OgaSeun: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Na your generation be this thing....

Eleribu omo ale jatijati
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by AugustineSilva(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cancel All The Whole Lagos πŸ˜’
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by mii4u(f): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Leadership is not Olympics!

So why the unquenchable taste for it?
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by leofab(f): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
and you don’t know that pdp will chose Lp over apc
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
mii4u:

So why the unquenchable taste for it?

Driven by passion!

He has fulfilled all constitutional requirements, let the electorate decide.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by mrdipye(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's a nice thing to do
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by mii4u(f): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Driven by passion!

He has fulfilled all constitutional requirements, let the electorate decide.

True but age no longer on his side.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
mii4u:

True but age no longer on his side.

The electorates will consider that. It’s the beauty of democracy! You can be an illiterate and governor a nation if you have the support!
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Spanki(f): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2023

Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by blackmantis: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jack500:
Is still a win for APC, because those units are polling units that APC is not strong before.

That's the idea.....cause chaos destroy ballot boxes in your weak areas and the poling unit will be cancelled.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

God will disgrace you
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by mii4u(f): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The electorates will consider that. It’s the beauty of democracy! You can be an illiterate and governor a nation if you have the support!
Bin an illiterate in this case is better than bin frail. Cos an illiterate can still take advice an actively execute it, but can u say same of someone that is frail. We don't need leadership by proxy.
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Zeezenho: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Only seven?
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by gentleedu(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cancel everything for lagos this is not election at all 😭😭
Re: INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State by Curious345: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lazy INEC ..

It's very easy for them to just cancel..

They will not do the groundworks

Presidential Election: Yahaya Bello's Billboard Spotted In Port Harcourt / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) / "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari