Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit (62866 Views)

Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Pvin: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ur labour will not be in vain

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
She's Obidient. Quick recovery madam

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by RighChannel: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Breaking News!

Tinubu Secretly Jets To London

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by DropsMic(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
God
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Guyman01: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:
Why attacking her for God sake

I admire her determination, she's a patriotic nigerian, I hope those thugs have been arrested.

Meanwhile
Today I trekked a very long distance to cast my vote for Peter Obi.

I don't only talk online.

My wife and I also trekked a long distance since we moved from our former location to cast our votes for Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Rebuke: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:
Why attacking her for God sake

I admire her determination, she's a patriotic nigerian, I hope those thugs have been arrested.

Meanwhile
Today I trekked a very long distance to cast my vote for Peter Obi.

I don't only talk online.

Same here bro. My legs still ache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Ogsirsolo: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
S
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Goldbw122(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Touching
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
E
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Billygee2u: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
This is the photo of the year .
This is the signet pics of the new Nigeria.
The sculpture of this sister should be made and placed in the centre of Lagos state.

Mc olomo it will not be well with you and your generation. You and your miscreants will reap this evil from generation to generation.

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by OmoFiditi: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
I swear to God, I feeling like rounding up MC Oluomo and other violent Thiefnubuu urchins and having them shot publicly at Oshodi roundabout. These miscreants are a threat to our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Where are those thiefnuubuu urchins shouting that they will shock us today.

Meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by LalaSnakeLala(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
bullionlion2:
After this election, we obidients need to thank Kwankwaso in a special way, he is God sent. Seeing the results that have been creeping out lately Omo, water's of joy don dey commot for my eye small small. Honestly Any senate or house of reps candidate that failed to hop on the sailing labour party ship, that person really missed an opportunity of a lifetime...folks no wan know your name grin anywhere dem see LP, dem go thumbprint grin

Make I just dey blast ASIWAJU by ruger as I dey watch the signs and wonders dey unfold grin

God bless Nigeria
Thank Kwakwanso how?
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Lightorder: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is how Tinubu wants to become the president in this 21st century Nigeria.

I spit!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tammie24: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
So sorry about what happened to her but ashiwaju is winning this one

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Urchins will also label this one Fake News!

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by drezzyx(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
I have nothing against tinubu, but you see urchins and thuggery will never allow me vote for him

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by unclejb2(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians are serious about taking back their country.

A new Nigeria is possible.

Peter Obi has come

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by abobote: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
That brave lady need to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by IPG25(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
So bad
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Eyah, I wish her speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by greatman247(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
APC and its thugs are scare that they will obviously loose reason for the intimidation. Their time is up, they will also loose Lagos which happens tonne their strong hold for years. Obi is the man, keep breaking boundaries
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Agunesinjaweola: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
When Thugs attacked a 70 yrs old in Enugú for voting APC this morning -No Wahala 😔

When miscreant attacked a Woman in Lagos -Obi Supporters cry fowl 🙄!

Zero Results in the North go shock Una!

Hypocrisy !!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
One idiot will come out to scream FAKE NEWS!

What a brave woman.
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
So sorry dear, please let her open a go fund me account,let's fund her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Legal001: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
A patriot
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Hallabee1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:
A true patroit she even went back she deserves medal of honour she looks yoruba na why i no take urchins serious for here.

Aje...
She try gan
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Bigzigg(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chaii..
It really hurts but she has through
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by mtngloetiartel: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yes. I concurr. In fact, it should start going viral.
Massiveglory:
This is the photo of the year .
This is the signet pics of the new Nigeria.
The sculpture of this sister should be made and placed in the centre of Lagos state.

Mc olomo it will not be well with you and your generation. You and your miscreants will reap this evil from generation to generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.