Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party (85079 Views)

Again, APC Chairman, Adamu Loses Polling Unit / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Cj4charles(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2023
This one Choke🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Chopcy29: 2:31am On Feb 26, 2023
How about the pdp result?. we didn’t see that one
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Heavensent01(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shameless Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal,you don't get to tag SE in the same sentence with illiterate, others are destined to be somebody in life,your own destiny na to do Igbo ahhh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehh all the days of your hatefilled life till you go die enter grave, grin grin na rubbish destiny you just carry come this life oo grin grin
Here's an early stat for the most educated State in Nigeria,2023.
Shun tribal bigotry and hate it makes one sound very foolish.

I don't care about your jargons, Peter Obi can't suffer you in Anambra and want him to do same in all Nigeria

he can't be my President
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Curious346: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Heavensent01:

I don't care about your jargons, Peter Obi can't suffer you in Anambra and want him to do same in all Nigeria

he can't be my President
but a druggie can be
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by nighthawk1: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2023
KingKO22:
While Datti lost his polling unit to PDP and APC 😂😂🤣

Are you saying his household didn't vote for him or this is FAKE NEWS
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by fergie001: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Bro how's it going
Does your prediction remain the same
You remember what I told you in the morning?
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Kukutenla: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
You remember what I told you in the morning?
You still think so
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by fergie001: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

You still think so
I do ooo.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Kukutenla: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
I do ooo.
If Obi wins with bloc votes in SS and SE is he not in good stead so?
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by fergie001: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

If Obi wins with bloc votes in SS and SE is he not in good stead so?
That has always been the key.
SE turn-out voters but I don't see it happening because we have Wike & Uzodinma here to do his work.

Not forgetting Akpabio. I see no pathway tbh

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Doyou2019: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
SE turn-out voters but I don't see it happening because we have Wike & Uzodinma here to do his work.

We wouldn't be talking about any.yeye Governor "doing their work" if INEC had obeyed the .electoral act and uploaded PU results in REAL TIME!!!
They have bungled these elections thereby subverting the Will of the people.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Kukutenla: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

Hmmm. Let's wait and see
He's winning LGs in the North though
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Kukutenla: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

We wouldn't be talking about any.yeye Governor "doing their work" if INEC had obeyed the .electoral act and uploaded PU results in REAL TIME!!!
Does the EA say INEC should upload results real time
I don't think INEC especially under this man will ever get it right
This is same thing he did in 2019 claiming there'll be results upload to a server and even training their staff to upload results only to turn round at the last minute to say no server
The courts absolved them in 2019 of any responsibility to follow their own guidelines as long as its not in the EA
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by fergie001: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

Apt

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Hatrick01: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=WannaHowzit post=121241728]

Whoa shocked, 2:30 pm is when I decide to go to the polling station usually
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Hatrick01: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Whoa shocked, 2:30 pm is when I decide to go to the polling station usually
to look for nigerians?
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by WannaHowzit(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hatrick01:
to look for nigerians?

Why would we have Nigerians at polling stations during SA elections ☹️

Waphapha!

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by IronGalaxy: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Why would we have Nigerians at polling stations during SA elections ☹️

Waphapha!
Yoh he's too forward and dumb that one, he thinks everything we think and do revolves around Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.